Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation (13492 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
K
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by politricks: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by crackhouse(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
jmichlins:
Please add link or modify your post. When he is buried then i know you people are serious. if he could disguise himself as a woman, claiming death will be nothing to him
so u will actually want to see him dead, right? I guess u will want that if he was ur Dad too. Go and pop champaign bro b/cos ur wish have finally come to pass. Wicked people everywhere.
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by FemiFaniKayode: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Alams the man who went to UK and came back a woman, supposedly died in Nigeria and body still a mystery
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by lapo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
His family should have buried him the very day he died so the Bayelsans can forget his bad records.
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by gigabyte13: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chai Nigerians una wicked ooo, una don force the family to announce the burial ceremony. Hope you all will go to Bayelsa and see the body with ya korokoro eyes. Wicked generation.
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ndlistic:

http://thenationonlineng.net/alamieseigha-to-be-buried-march-26/

"Naingba noted that though the chiefs in the community were yet to see the remains of the late former governor, some members of the family were present when he died."

Hmmmnnnn-Machiavelli!
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by ihatesycophant(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Psalm18:
The many idiots opening mulitple threads asking for his burials plans

Well there you have it.
His family have revealed the burial plans.
I hope you travel to Bayelsa to confirm if he really is the one been buried. Make sure you enter the grave with Alams.
I think you're the real idiot here and first class idiot for that matter. I know you were not yet born when he disguised as a woman. Anyone that does that can as well do worst than that. No figure in Nigeria that have died and his/her burial would be silent as this. It gives more than the eyes can meet.
I don't even think you read the news, you just went commenting. The chief even agreed that they've not yet seen his corpse.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by akwaowoudo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
kulobyno:
A presidential special task force should be setup to ensure that the corpse is actually that of his and not an effigy. They should ensure that there's no go.of device in the coffin we don't want ressurection stories.
He deserves to have his face on Nigeria's currency. We Nigerians are noted for whom we are. Hate it, like it. Remember, he as a Nigerian escaped the metropolitan police. A rare feat. He beautified our green white green flag, oh! Yes, wail not, except we change completely.
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
"An unexpected error has occurred. Sorry about this." This is the Nairaland signature when comments have been sufficiently"bought up"! Shame!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
Rev 14:13
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Phemox: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
ALARMS.. IS NOT DEAD, THEY ARE FAKING IT MIND YOU! A BROTHER SAW HIM WALKING ON THE STREET OF PORT-HARCOURT ON THE EVENING OF NOVEMBER 2015, AND HE FOLLOW HIM TO A SHOPPING MALL WHERE ALARMS BOUGHT SOME GOODS AND FOR THE YOUNG BOY HE WAS HOLDING.. THE NATIONS SHOULD DO THEIR FINDINGS WELL OR EITHER WAIT UNTIL THEIR FAMILY FAKE BURIAL DATE IN MARCH FOR CONFIRMATION. ALARMS IS ALIVE.
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Favolly(f): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
March? Lol!

They are waiting this long to bury a dead man, why??

So that when it gets to the Lying-in-state part, we would all conclude that the body is already beyond recognizable and therefore accept whatever we see??

Jokers!
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by dinggle: 1:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Lol I no trust this man ooooo!....Nigeria sha...! runs ppl full this country..........abeg inspect the cops!....shake the dead body well...well. because this man if dey one village they enjoy.

1. Govt should ensure that the body is truly Alams.
2. The place he is to be buried should be inspected for underground gateway.
3. The site should be guarded for 10 days after burial. because they can still dig him out alive!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by holaralph(m): 5:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Alams the superman, Alams the james bond. Am sure he is laughing in 3D kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki then to ahhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Psalm18:
The many idiots opening mulitple threads asking for his burials plans

Well there you have it.
His family have revealed the burial plans.
I hope you travel to Bayelsa to confirm if he really is the one been buried. Make sure you enter the grave with Alams.
The fact of the matter remains that even the so called traditional rulers are yet to sight his corpse.
Unless an open casket lying in state is part of the funeral schedule, a lot of Nigerians (me inclusive) would still take the story with a pinch of salt.
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2016
I Want open casket burial and Dna test To confam am. lets not take chances

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Firefighter Extinguish Fire Caused By Pipeline Explosion In Lagos / INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard / Eko Atlantic City - The New Lagos (Cnn Inside Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.