Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) (25435 Views)

4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by hubs: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Have you ever wanted to be in control during sex? Then try out these positions.

A couple having the best of time re are times a woman would want to be in control during sex and by taking initiative in the bedroom, she would more or less, assert her authority.
Apart from controlling the sex act itself, such positions give her ultimate enjoyment and, after all, is that not the basic essence of sex? In the long run, it pays off, both for her and her man.
Check out these positions that put you in the driver's seat and let you take control of the action.
1. Cowgirl
This classic position allows you to take charge of pace and depth of penetration, so alternate between shallow and deep thrusts to stimulate different parts of your vagina. To increase sensation, your partner can manually stimulate your clitoris - if you feel like giving him control, that is.

The Cowgirl se x position

2. Reverse cowgirl
Switch up your usual cowgirl by facing away from your man and giving him an awesome view as you ride him. For even more control, lean forward or back to change the angle of his penis inside you.

The Reverse Cowgirl se x position

3. Face off
This position is a must-try if you like being in charge but don't want to sacrifice face-to-face intimacy. With your partner sitting on a chair or the edge of the bed, sit on his lap facing him with your arms around his back. Once in the saddle, you can ride up and down by pressing with your legs and knees.

source and more : http://spicyblogz..com/2016/01/7-s-e-x-positions-that-puts-woman-in.html

1 Share

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cat-style cool

4 Likes

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
yea yea yea!

1 Like

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
Cat-style cool
This cat style na punishment, After the fun what will happen to the guys waist and neck?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
For those who know what their doing. Not these girls who just lie down like a log of wood. cool

5 Likes

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:
HateU2 you're learnin ba? Which do yu prefer? mines 3
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by buchichukwu69: 4:01am On Jan 27, 2016
OP you said 7 na
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Thank you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by kuuljay(m): 4:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Nubian113:
Thank you grin
thank him for what? Don't tell me you are adventurous shocked shocked
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2016
what's all those photos I'm seeing there ?I don't understand them
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Ojemedad: 7:13am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
what's all those photos I'm seeing there ?I don't understand them
Come let me explain to u better by practice
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2016
micfranklin:
HateU2 you're learnin ba? Which do yu prefer? mines 3
Only God's approved style. Wait! Lemme check Bible

1 Like

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2016
HateU2:

Please learn to be happy its good for ur health grin grin
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Nubian113:
Thank you grin

U re a damsel
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
yea yea yea!

♥♡♥

1 Like

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

U re a damsel

Excuse you
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

Please learn to be happy its good for ur health grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by prettymina(f): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Men this is d only time they show they are obedient...tell them do this they will obey kiakia cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2016
That cat style can cAuse seizure to the guy abeg..when the pleasure becomes too much nd his flow of blood moving to his head...not cool abeg

2 Likes

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by macho44(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2016
prettymina:
Men this is d only time they show they are obedient...tell them do this they will obey kiakia cheesy
Often true, but not always true.
www.adielem.com
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by prettymina(f): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2016
macho44:
Often true, but not always true.
www.adielem.com
I strongly disagree wit u sir

1 Like

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by stevecantrell: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
yea yea yea!
You seem quite flexible..

2 Likes

Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2016
HateU2:
Only God's approved style. Wait! Lemme check Bible
Lol! Wats d name nd version of dah ur bible?
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by addizzle(f): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2016
oh r dis things in d scripture abeg make una know corrupt me..am still an innocent country girl
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Tampinu(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
addizzle:
oh r dis things in d scripture abeg make una know corrupt me..am still an innocent country girl

Read the Songs of Solomon wink
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by leoblaze(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Una dey remind me tins wey I Don forget grin grin
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
micfranklin:
Lol! Wats d name nd version of dah ur bible?
I'm still checking nah
God no talk about sex style ooo lipsrsealed
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by Pennah(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
[size=16pt]blood of god ... op wan spoil me

MOMEY!!

MOMEYY!!!

c wot op is uploading

c [/size]
Re: 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) by macho44(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettymina:
I strongly disagree wit u sir
Expantiate further, Lady!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Valentine's Day Funny Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.