Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Toke Makinwa Seems To Be Insinuating She Is Single And Searching For Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Seems To Be Insinuating She Is Single And Searching For Love (575 Views)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / #bbnaija:nigerians Come For Tboss' Sister For Insinuating Nigerians Are Racists / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Seems To Be Insinuating She Is Single And Searching For Love by endtimesblog: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Toke Makinwa seems to be insinuating she is single and searching for love.She tweeted about Valentine and when a follower asked if she is already inlove, she said "Nope still searching"..Another replied saying he hopes she won't fall inlove with a chameleon and she replied "I pray ooo"

Read more at : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/toke-makinwa-insinuates-shes-still.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Toke Makinwa Seems To Be Insinuating She Is Single And Searching For Love by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
I technically dethrone the poster below me, he wanna "Chop Thank You, Chop Very Much..

@ The Topic:

"Even If She Finally crumble Fall In Love, It Will Be Like MTN Bonus Wey No Dey Last..
Re: Toke Makinwa Seems To Be Insinuating She Is Single And Searching For Love by endtimesblog: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
all is well
Re: Toke Makinwa Seems To Be Insinuating She Is Single And Searching For Love by Daminaj2(f): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Seems To Be Insinuating She Is Single And Searching For Love by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
OK
Re: Toke Makinwa Seems To Be Insinuating She Is Single And Searching For Love by gossipatrol(f): 2:00am On Jan 27, 2016
See more of Toke Makinwa's tweet about finding love again

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/01/toke-makinwa-says-she-is-searching-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Queen Favor Umeike / Check Out This Epic Throw Back Photo Of Kim And Kourtney Kardashian / I Didn’t Snub D’banj At Ben Bruce’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.