Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) (86373 Views)

“I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Abumadea: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Don't mind the man, he only want to see the lady dress half naked. He would av appreciated her if she was half naked. Useless man.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by justjify(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
queenstlll:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kF7ne5v9pis/VqfeBJ3IY0I/AAAAAAAIIgI/ODNRXUjZBxg/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Lol. The lady wrote;

“I wore this to school today and my lecturer called me a tout..Please what is bad in this outfit sef…”
Do you see anything wrong in what she’s wearing?

Source: http://naija.ga/i/2016/01/26/this-lady-said-she-wore-this-outfit-to-school-today-her-lecturer-called-her-a-tout-photo/

Hold up! Hold up!!
Is that the background of a school?
Dude(abi na girl self) are you studying witchcraft or carpentry? Is that where you met your lecturer? It looks like a shrine or a carpenter's shop. *wink*

3 Likes

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Emodeee: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Missmossy, say something, i'm giving up on you.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Congratz undecided
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Juxtified(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Don't mind him. You look great! But then of course it could have been the behaviour, not the dressing.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by MadeOfBlaq(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
That girl is lying.. No lecturer called her a tout.. She's jx craving for attention..
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by eke96: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ur lecturer is suffering from lassa fever. He is angry you're not on mini skirts so that he'll see things.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by gary400(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ur lecturer go soon ask ur class governor to bring u to his office.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by wtfCode: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
that background tho.
ur village?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by hardicted: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
nonso88:
Maybe you acted like a tout. Snap ur back though

You get brain. You just mentioned what I was about to type her pant might be giving some details behind or even her top back might be saying something else. Show your behind back
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by andyanders: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Maybe he is the type that loves to see booby.

You dressed well my dear.dear. Dont mind the idiot.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by keskelia: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
why not dress so sexy...so he can see ur curves....lolz. well no vex ohhh you look small toutish ohbb walahi
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Saintbado(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
He must be high on something to have called u a tout.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by jide114(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
I guess he wants you to wear Hijab.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Abumadea: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
The man just want to see her half naked, that's all. He's a useless womanizer.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by enifex(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
dont mind dat ur lecturer
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Harmored(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Its not about your dressing is it's about ur behaviour
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Realone92(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol hehehe
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by 0nyegame(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
lecturer wahala,some of them can be frustrating
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
I knw badbelles would surely hav a problem with anything @ all!... Red bag! Mtcheew
EroticAngelina:
nothing is wrong with the dressing..she should have just gotten rid of the red bag. Dats all
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wasn't able 2 find anything Fashion on ur dp!.. All I could see was Indecency!
EroticAngelina:

yeah

the red bag is just a fashion mishap, which doesn't matter as long as she's looking okay.

1 Like

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by palito007(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
The lecturer is used to seeing skimpy dresses, hence, he was expecting to feed his eyes as usual.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by abbiecutie(f): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nigerians sha, we can never see something and not make a slight comment whether or whethernt it is deserving...what is wrong with this simple dressing that some people base their judgment that she's a tout or that she's simply craving for attention?

1 Like

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:
I knw badbelles would surely hav a problem with anything @ all!... Red bag! Mtcheew
Harmored:
Its not about your dressing is it's about ur behaviour
Iamoluwaslim:
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by chinchum(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Was she called a tout because of her dressing?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Justicealh3(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
queenstlll:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kF7ne5v9pis/VqfeBJ3IY0I/AAAAAAAIIgI/ODNRXUjZBxg/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Lol. The lady wrote;

“I wore this to school today and my lecturer called me a tout..Please what is bad in this outfit sef…”
Do you see anything wrong in what she’s wearing?

Source: http://naija.ga/i/2016/01/26/this-lady-said-she-wore-this-outfit-to-school-today-her-lecturer-called-her-a-tout-photo/
Nothing wrong with the dressing, it just U mylady.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by vivavik(f): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
You are ok jor. No mind am, because u didn't expose ur bdy. BTW hope there's no dress code? That might be his point
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by flokii: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
buh you're a tout na... or you think say na only guys dem dey use d word for

see as she strong face sef... do you live in mushin or shiita?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Richy4(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
My guess will be that the lecturer has never seen her on trouser before.... because the girl on that pic look to me like a "churcheous girl"

You can imagine how surprised the lecturer was to see her appear from no where on trousers with red handbag that doesn't correspond with the sandals...

He felt disappointed that maybe she was backsliding and then used the T word.. I might be wrong though.... smiley
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by fullstreets: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Don't blame d honorable lecturer, maybe dats his definition of unpretty.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
End time colour blocking
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
does that really count since she's covering her body well, or has Red Bag's started making people become "Touts

As for me & my eyes, "She Isn't Looking Bad..
the colour combination sir!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.