Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason (1239 Views)

Just Pick One / Share Your Reason For Being Single? / Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by mickky88: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
if you're ask to pick one out of the two which one are you going to pick between money and baby?

tell us your answer with your reason.
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by obiorathesubtle: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
MONEY! I'll pick it again!
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by Laveda(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed angry
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by obiorathesubtle: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
lipsrsealed angry
smiley smiley fine geh.. Wassup witchu..
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by Laveda(f): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley smiley fine geh.. Wassup witchu..
Finest boy I'm good tongue
Why did you have to choose money? Heard babies bring blessings? cheesy
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by sirteayeni: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
MONEY !!!
I'm sure there's nothing in this world Money can't buy...Even the baby...Babies are sold nowadays. grin
Like if you agree

1 Like

Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
My baby na grin

Money ke ?

See u can insult me say wat u wana m happy drinkin garri with my baby grin child wil suceed dan me!

1 Like

Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by mickky88: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

my brother money!!!! i fear you o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tell us your reason
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by blackjack21(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirteayeni:
MONEY !!!
I'm sure there's nothing in this world Money can't buy...Even the baby...Babies are sold nowadays. grin
Like if you agree

Igbo babies are quite cheaper.
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by blackjack21(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
I wilk pick the baby and make him pick the money.
btw how much is the money sef?
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nwakaego
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
blackjack21:

Igbo babies are quite cheaper.

do you sell babies eh kwa,
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by obiorathesubtle: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
mickky88:

my brother money!!!! i fear you o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tell us your reason
undecided mehn.. Baby na stress..

Money na Enjoyment.
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by tubouncen(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Clean and legit money will buy u anything.... Thats d diff between Dasuki and Bill gate

With money i can buy a counrty of babies
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by obiorathesubtle: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
Finest boy I'm good tongue
Why did you have to choose money? Heard babies bring blessings? cheesy
with money.. I can do whatever the fudge I want.. cool

But with babies.. I have to do pathetic shiit like 'set a good example for the children' or stay home on fridays or clean up after the kids... Shiit things..
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by allytinted: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
l
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by Laveda(f): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
with money.. I can do whatever the fudge I want.. cool

But with babies.. I have to do pathetic shiit like 'set a good example for the children' or stay home on fridays or clean up after the kids... Shiit things..
Uhmm...I'm guessing It's not on your priority list for now lol.. Babies would definitely come in sometime..

Missed you crazy on here tongue

1 Like

Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by blackjack21(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

do you sell babies eh kwa,

I just reiterated what I have observed here on nl.
I didn't mean to insult anybody. lipsrsealed undecided

now vamonos
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by sundoj08(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Baby
Reason: i have enough cash already
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by mickky88: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided mehn.. Baby na stress..

Money na Enjoyment.

i fear you ooo make i run shaply from you, baby stress? grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by Synzu(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2016
LOL.. Its a hard one buh.......... I'll rather have a kid. Money doesn't guarantee happiness and comfort but children?? You can't even put a price-tag on that.
Re: Just Pick One Out Of The Two With Your Reason by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Money....gimmie tha money!

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Someone You love, And Someone You Like / 12 Reasons Why A Geek Will Steal Your Girlfriend This Year / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.