Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Abuzola's Confusion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola's Confusion (4865 Views)

Confusion:was Jesus The First Person To Enter Heaven After His Resurrection??? / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion / Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Abuzola's Confusion by sleek29(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2009
@ abuzola J,ohn 8:49 Jesus answered, '' i do not have a demon, but i honour my Father, and you dishonour me'' read from verse 45-49, read well before you say anything, in chapter 52 the same jews said he was a demon because (beginning from chapter cool he let an adulterer go ('' he without sin should cast the first stone'' ) by forgiving her, and then he said also to them (verse 23), you are from beneath and I am from above.You are of this world ; I am not of this world, and they said he was possessed because he said he had seen abraham and (verse 58) before abraham was, I(jesus) AM.''
John 11:18, ''For John came neither eating nor drinking (fasting) and they (jews not John) say,'He has a demon'
so you see my friend i know that my Jesus can never be possessed by the devil because the devil only can possess people of this world and Jesus (John 8:23) is not of this world and through out his life was without sin. it easy for me to accept that a man who had 11 wives or concubines was possessed by demons and can not be from God.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by argent(f): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2009
Abuzola:

@flancy,

father is the term for God by the jews, you can comfirm it from your pastor.

Check this out:
John 20:17 jesus said 'Do not hold on to me' for i have not yet ascended to the father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them 'i am returning to my father and your father, to My God and your God'

haba, this verse clears God of being 3 in 1 or trinity, Jesus as well was a messenger according to the verse'

The devil carried Jesus from place to place in the book of mathew chapter 4

compare muhammad

sahih bukhari, hadith number 288 -Muhammad have power over devil/satan.

What power does mohammed has over devil, are they not they not one and the same? Why will he be tempted by the devil?

I will not waste my time trying to make you understand what happened when Jesus was tempted by the devil as your heart is already hardened. I pray that you will see the light before it is too late.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2009
@Argent, Good talk.
Abuzola is tryin to use the internet to discredit infallible Word of God as expressed in His Son.
He is an islamic fanatic and a terrorist.
Mohammed came more than 500 years after Jesus. He propagated his falsehood via a jihad.
Compelling people hitherto christians to accept his bid or be killed. He slew men and took over their wives.
Muslims are what they are because of the gene of their prophet. Who on earth will do God's work with an array of women in his house as wives. Haba, islam is a religion designed by the devil to populate hell.
But God i know will deliver many from the grip of the enemy. Many muslim converts i have met claimed they really dont understand the religion. Its a confused entity.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2009
@sleek, it is easy to say likewise the viceversa.
If jesus wasn't possessed with demon why should he be saying nonsense.

JESUS as God
mark 15:34 'JESUS cried with a loud voice saying'MYSELF MYSELF , WHY DID ME FORSAKE MYSELF'

It is clear jesus was crazy or possesed.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2009
@flancy

You keep posting ridiculous post, if u are not up to the task why no shut your stinking mouth.

Your jesus did worst in the bible. He cursed a tree simply because of hunger, what a stupidity, even you yourself won't curse an inanimate thimg but to insult
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2009
Mohammed cant curse a tree. It wouldnt have obeyed his command. Jesus is the King of kings.
Whatever He says is final. Thats the import of the verse you erroneosly misinterpreted. Again it shows how blind and shallow minded u are. I think its a waste of time tryin to educate u. Illiterate shashasha.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2009
Hahaha. So jesus did not curse the fig tree ? U are a damn ignoramus, you don't even know your bible, je ka zauna
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by argent(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Abuzola,
You are not a christain and you want to start interpreting the bible. Just imagine how foolish and stupid it will be for me to start interpreting the quaran to muslims. It just doesnt make sense.
Since you lack the understanding of what happened when Jesus cursed the fig tree, there is no point explaining the significance of what Jesus did as it will be too much for you to comprehend.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by ilosiwaju: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
One thing though, Abuzola's publicity strategy is working for him so far. As for whether he is confused, he really is.
grin
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2009
Abuzola, you didn't answer my question. If Jesus was a muslim, why did he allow himself to get crucified?

At that time, there were supposed to be fruits on that tree, but there werent. Aren't you the one that knows all about Jewish words and history? Ask your historians.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by olabowale(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ardent:« #103 on: Today at 04:45:25 PM »
@Abuzola,
You are not a christain and you want to start interpreting the bible. Just imagine how foolish and stupid it will be for me to start interpreting the quaran to muslims. It just doesnt make sense.

There is no need to interprete anything in the Qran. The words and sentences and Paragraphs and chapters are very direct. When Salah is mention as an obligation, you cant interprete it to mean something other than command. When Allah says no son, no parents, it means just that, existed alone without biological family, or any type of creation or something before Him or along with Him or escapes His creation Power.

Since you lack the understanding of what happened when Jesus cursed the fig tree, there is no point explaining the significance of what Jesus did as it will be too much for you to comprehend.

You tell us what happened then. Should he not have known the fig tree was fruitless and be able to command it to bear enough to feed him, at least instead of just killing it? By the way who knew that this thing happened? Were people following him and they were so greedy and miserly that they could not show kindness to him and feed a hungry man? Or was it the Bible Jesus that was showing off telling people what he did when no one was there to witness it?

@ilosiwaju

One thing though, Abuzola's publicity strategy is working for him so far. As for whether he is confused, he really is.

What would they not say to my brother, while they themselves can't offer any possible reasonable answer to any of his questions!

@mactao

Abuzola, you didn't answer my question. If Jesus was a muslim, why did he allow himself to get crucified?

If he had died by hanging/cricifixion, it showed as a muslim, that it was his time to die, and that was the way he had to go! There is no statement in the Quran that says a muslim could never be killed or dies by hanging or being crucified!

At that time, there were supposed to be fruits on that tree, but there werent. Aren't you the one that knows all about Jewish words and history? Ask your historians.

Abuzola is not concerned about the tree, but that a deity, according to you killed a tree, because it did not obey him by providing food for him? Should he not have proven his deityship by just commanding it to provide the food he needed and that would have been proof of his power? Should it not have been better if he had mercy on it? Or your belief is that only man should receive mercy and trees are excluded?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Olabowale

So, in other words, Jesus was just some random guy who did something worthy of crucifixion?

And, did you know that the Bible talks about vines and branches and a pruner and fruitless branches being cut off? Does that make any sense to you? Incomplete knowledge is dangerous, you know. Read the Bible properly, ask a Christian to explain to you before you come here to rewrite it.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2009
@mactao

Gospel of barnabas, chapter 218-220 'GOD heard the prayer of jesus im luke 22:42 and saved him by raising him and putting the resemblance to judas, so was judas crucified'.

Quran 4:157-158 'And because of their saying in boast 'we killed the messiah, jesus son of mary, the messenger of Allah' but they killed him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them the resemblance of jesus was put over another man and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They follow no certain knowledge, they follow nothing but conjesture. For sure, they killed him not, son of mary. But Allah raised him up unto Himself. And Allah is Ever All powerful, All wise'
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Olabowale wirtes the way he understands. The things of God cant be understood by a carnal and natural mind. It takes a regenerated mind to know the import of what Jesus did and why hHe did it. When satan commanded Jesus to turn stone into bread, dont you think he could have done it? But He didnt because Satan was not in command, Jesus was and is still is.
But a time came when there was only 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. He was in command. He fed 5 thounsand men exclusive of children and women. Infact 12 baskets were used to collect the left overs.
My dear islamic minded fellows. The Bible is not just a book, it is the mind of God, and who can know God;s mind except it is revealved by the spirit of God. You will NEVER with your muslim dark heartedness know God.
I urge you to come to the kingdom of God so that your understanding can be open.
Islam is so confused that they have started night vigil, built alters, and even started attending sunday gathering of their own.
Copy cats. I pray that one day you shout hallelujah to the King of kings.
We are praying and watching.
God bless nairaland.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
Jesus was a weak fella, he do things by the leave of God,
here is what he had to say

john 8:28 'i do nothing of myself'

keep deceiving your self, hell is waiting ready for the disbelievers
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ Abuzola,
You quote quran as though its an authority on who Jesus is. What you just quoted makes no simple sence to me or is it your english? I hope its not your abilty to understand english that is making your ignorance so oustanding. I hope am wrong otherwise, you are deeply confused, short of saying you are an educated illiterate.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
Read my penultimate post, you cross worshipper
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by olabowale(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2009
@Flancey: « #109 on: Today at 10:57:49 PM »

Olabowale wirtes the way he understands.
Correct. It is straight forward and i do not interprete anything especially when it is as straight forward like a straight line between two points.

The things of God cant be understood by a carnal and natural mind. It takes a regenerated mind to know the import of what Jesus did and why hHe did it.
I am gonna assume that you are one of the regerated minds. So tell us please what he did, without bending it out of shape too much that it becomes unrecognizable.

When satan commanded Jesus to turn stone into bread, dont you think he could have done it?
I dont know. And I actually dont think so, since he was not in command, according to your statement that Satan commanded him. You see if he was in command he easily could have told satan I will not follow your command, since you cant command me. However, just to show you I have conrol over things, I will leave the stone alone, but bring wheat or something else out, something he can eat. And my argument is correct considering the fact that he could not even command a Figtree to bear fruit to quench his hunger! That would have been a great miracle and a benefit to the tree, instead he performed a worse miracl by ripping havoc on the tree causing it to die! Is this the working of God? I think not!

In Surah Mariam, we read that Allah cause a palm date to fall down, full ripe and ready to eat for Mariam. Now thats a Miracle: Good Miracle for feeding a good woman in the time of her distress and keeping the tree alive, which onc was a dead stomp, chopped down!

But He didnt because Satan was not in command, Jesus was and is still is.
But a time came when there was only 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. He was in command. He fed 5 thounsand men exclusive of children and women. Infact 12 baskets were used to collect the left overs.
He only made what was available plentiful. Prophets can do that by God's permission. Moses made water gush out of rock, 12 separate springs. Moses made the army of Egypt perished. Moses under his commandership, the Israelites eate Manna and Quaill. Under him, he pulverized the Golden Calf to nothingness. He united them. Since him, they have not listened to any prophets in significant number! Heck they rejected Biblical Jesus. And you said that they even killed him, Is that the hallmark of God, who is in command, that a mere human prophet outshines him in performance?

My dear islamic minded fellows. The Bible is not just a book, it is the mind of God, and who can know God;s mind except it is revealved by the spirit of God. You will NEVER with your muslim dark heartedness know God.
Thats some confused and revised and revisioned mind! Please mister stop saying this because I see that your Bible opposes itself by content, without any logical explanation. How do you explain that the Jews believe in Trinity. Yet Jesus one of the parties in the Triun is saying that his listeners and he have one God Lord. How is it that he Jesus said that by himself, he can't do anything?

I urge you to come to the kingdom of God so that your understanding can be open.
Islam is so confused that they have started night vigil, built alters,
The muslims who are doing these things because they are imitating the Christians may just as well be called Christians. There is no altar in Islam as far as I know. Night vigil is not a thing of Christians, alone. In the month of Ramadan, there is Lailatul Qadr. Everyone is supposed to pray, read and supplicate to seek Mercy, Forgiveness, Right Guidance, etc. People spend the last ten days of the Ramadan doing just that, too. People prayed Tahajjud, nigtly. Allah sent down ayah from Surah Taha to caution the Prophet (AS) from all night long everyday Prayer! What do you think Islam is? You guys wake up, everyday frand abandone the bed and the things that make bed enjoyable to Pray to God, daily? Tahajjud at least takes away almost 1 hour, then you have to make your Dawn Salah, too. What are you talking about, man?

and even started attending sunday gathering of their own.
Copy cats.
If I were living in Nigeria, I would not attend it every sunday. However, Sunday is just a day. Unfortunately, the Nigerian Government settles on this day as a no work day. So the muslims, with the concerns for themselves, and their youth are looking for a way to secure their hearts away from the alluring Christian gimmicks. I know what I went through in High School, in the days from the likes of Abayomi isijola, Comfort Oni, Janet Aje an many others! It was only by the Grace of Allah that my eyes wondered off from their short short blouse, miniskirts, etc. I hope you do know that african women have got assets which they can flaunt and give away for free for the sake of Jesus, when they are trying to convince "disbelievers" like me?

I pray that one day you shout hallelujah to the King of kings.
We are praying and watching.
God bless nairaland.
Pray and watch and wait! You will find that its all in vain, InshaAllah with a person like me. And if you relax enough and lets become friends, Allah will definitely guide your heart to islam. Keep safe man.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2009
Truth is bitter, you have said it all bro olabowale
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by sleek29(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2009
@abuzola, wisdom seems crazy to a fool. here is the full explanation of Jesus's Sonship.
Jesus called Himself the "Son of God" throughout the Gospels, (John 3:16-18), and the disciples also identified Him as the Son of God in their writings, (Rom 1:3).
Further, Jesus identified Himself as God revealed in the flesh, (John 8:58), and His disciples identified Him as God, (John 1:1, Phil 2:5-11). How could Jesus be The Son of God, and God at the same time? What does this term - "Son of God" mean? And if Jesus is the Son, in what way is Jesus God's Son? Did God have physical relations with Mary and get her pregnant?

Many Muslims do not understand what this term, according to Christian theology, actually means. They have asked me these or similar questions. This paper focuses on what the term "Son of God" signifies in Christian theology with respect to Muslim understanding.

MUSLIMS AND THE SON OF GOD
Muhammad, the founder of Islam, misunderstood what the term "Son of God" meant with respect to Christianity. He thought of it only in terms of sexual reproduction, i.e. that God fathered a child through sexual intercourse with Mary. Therefore he spoke out against it.

Christians also reject that God had physical intercourse with Mary, but we understand Christ being God's Son as an analogical term. We believe that the eternal Son of God, one with the Father from all eternity, united to Him in one Spirit, "became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14), and took "the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men" (Philippians 2:7). We believe in the incarnation of the Son of God.

Muhammad did hear the Christians proclaim Jesus the Messiah as God's Son, but understanding or not, he specifically denied that Jesus was the Son of God. He said in the Quran,

Sura 2:116 - "They say: "God has begotten a son". Glory be to Him. No, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders worship to Him."

and,

Sura 9:30 - "The Christians say the Messiah is the Son of God, that is a saying from their mouths."

Muhammad was unable to distinguish between the Christian belief in Jesus as the Son of God and the Arab Pagan belief in idols as offspring of God, i.e., Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, (these were idols worshipped around Mecca as daughters of the supreme God - or Allah). Muhammad misunderstood that Christians in no way consider Jesus - the Son of God, in the same way the Arab Pagans understood their idols.

Muhammad's misconception of the Sonship of Christ is another proof that the Quran was not revealed to him by God, but rather it was built upon Muhammad's own concepts and ideology.

Because of Muhammad's misunderstanding, Islam places limits on God's power. In view of this, a Christian writer commented that "to assert that God has no Son because He has no wife is like saying that God is not living because He does not draw breath." Daniel, "Islam and the West, p.182.

WHAT THE TERM "SON OF GOD" SIGNIFIES
The expression "Son of God", is an analogical term. It indicates origin, a close association, or identification. In Christian theology it describes the relationship of two persons of the triune God. It expresses an intimate relationship between two persons: God the Father, and God the Son - Jesus the Messiah.

Here are several scriptures illustrating this facet of their relationship:

John 17:5 - "And now Father, glorify me in Your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."

Here Jesus stated that He was with the Father before the world began.

Colossians 1:13-20 "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead so that in everything He might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him and through him to reconcile to himself all things whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Here, we see the term "Son of God", brought to light: "the image of the invisible God".

Hebrews 1:1-3 "In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son whom He appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

Again, we see the relationship between the Father and the Son disclosed, "the exact representation of His being".

John 1:1-3, 10, 14, 18 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him, nothing was made that has been made, (10) He was in the world and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him, (14) The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth, (18) No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side has made Him known."

John 14:8, 10 "Don't you know me Phillip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?"

Jesus plainly told Phillip, "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father".

From these verses we see that in Christ, the invisible God is revealed. Jesus was with the Father before the world began. Christ, as God the Son, is the Creator of all things. God in all His fullness, dwelt in Christ, reconciling the world. We see that Christ, as the Son of God - God's representation, is God manifest and revealed to the world. Angels, prophets, and things can reveal to us something about God. But God alone can reveal God. It takes God to reveal Himself to mankind. What better way for the eternal revealer to be revealed to mankind on earth than by clothing His self-expresion in human form?

JESUS AS THE WORD OF GOD

Muslims believe that the Quran - their Word of God - is eternal. The Quran also calls Jesus the Word of God. Since Muslims believe that the Quran is eternal, yet is able to enter into the limitations of time and space, and become available in book form, could not Jesus as the Word of God, be made manifest in human form? If on earth, Muslims believe that the uncreated Word of God - i.e., the Quran - is found as a book making it both uncreated and created, then cannot the uncreated Word of God be revealed as a human, if God willed it? That God has willed this is revealed in the testimony of the Gospels - God's eternal self-expression, His Word, His Son, has entered human form as Jesus the Messiah.

God the Father and God the Son are both God, but they are different persons. They are equal in essence, indeed of one essence, yet one is subject to the other's authority. The human analogy goes no further than this - an earthly father and his son are both human to the full, yet the second must bow to the authority of the first. Jesus is subject to the Father's authority. When He came to earth He came as the Father's ambassador to redeem men from sin and, being found in human form, took His subjection to the Father's authority to the point of a son to a father's relationship.

As the Son of God, Christ, the second person of the Trinity, possesses the same essence as the Father, yet is subject to the Father as an earthly son is subject to his father. Jesus is not the Son of God because of His mighty works and miracles, but He did those works because He is the Son of God.

The prime duty of a son is to honor and obey his father, to serve him freely and fully. The ideas of being a servant and a son are found throughout the Bible. Jesus as God the Son, served God the Father not out of compulsion but because of His unity with the Father, served out of love.

MUSLIM ARGUMENTS AGAINST JESUS BEING THE SON OF GOD

Muslims frequently ask that if Jesus were really God's Son, or God in the flesh, why didn't Jesus know the date of the hour of judgment? Ref. Matthew 24:36.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

Or if Jesus were God in the flesh, why did He say,

"The Son can don nothing of his own accord but only what the sees the Father doing,, The Father is greater than I,, I can do nothing on my own authority." John 5:19, 14:28, 5:30.

Muslims will ask rhetorical questions such as, "Wouldn't God know the last hour of Judgment?" Or, "If Jesus were God, why did He say, "the Father is greater than I"?"

The answer lies in what Christ's Sonship on earth entails. The passage that best addresses it is Philippians 2:5-8. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation and took upon Him the form of a servant and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death on the cross."

Here Christ emptied Himself. The Sonship of Christ is revealed in this: He was revealed as God in the flesh, and yet submitted to God the Father. He was limited as a man, and He glorified God the Father. The analogical term "Son" best describes Christ's relationship with God the Father.

Christ's exalted relationship is even seen in the very verse Muslims choose to attack His Sonship, In Mark 13:32 Christ says, "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." Here, Jesus places Himself above men, and above the angels. Jesus describes Himself alone in a category in relation to God.

Likewise, Christ when saying that He does nothing of His own accord, states that "whatever the Father does, the Son does likewise." Christ establishes His Sonship and puts Himself in perfect harmony with God. Even Muhammad is declared in the Quran as a sinner in Sura 48:2, but Christ walked in perfect harmony with the Father.

As Muhammad failed to understand what "Son of God" signified, so today, many Muslims continue to misunderstand. The term "Son of God" does not mean that God had intercourse with Mary, or created sons for Himself, but that Jesus, as God, is the image of God, made manifest to men. As Muslims believe that the Quran is eternal, uncreated, and is the Word of God found in physical book form, they should be able to understand that Jesus is eternal, uncreated, and is the Living Word of God in physical living form.

CONCLUSION

Jesus manifested his eternal abiding glory to John - as opposed to the veiled form of a humble servant he had while he walked this earth - while John was imprisoned on the isle of Patmos, revealing himself as what he truly was and will forever be, God Almighty -

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 22:13, 16. "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.", (16) I Jesus have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.

Jesus is the Son of God. This means that He is God, revealed to man. The term "Son of God" is an analogy, describing the relationship between two persons of God. Christ is the image of God to mankind. God - omnipotent, revealed Himself to mankind, in Christ.

Jesus is Lord. Amen, come Lord Jesus.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2009
@sleek,
please Qur'an 48:2 does not call The prophet Muhammed (SAW) a sinner. The sins referred to in the verse are the ones committed unintentionally, out of forgetfulness or by mistake. Every human being is prone to making mistakes, no one is perfect, and since he was human, he also made some mistakes. That does not make him a sinner.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2009
@Sleek,
Thank you for such a beautiful exposition. Unfortunately, they wont understand until the log is off their eyes.
God bless you richly.

@ fellis
Dont want to repeat myself but where is mohameed now?

@Olabowale,
Seems to me you are just an unfortunate educated muslim. Very unfortunate.
However, when u do quote your book, i just dont make proper grammatical sense out of it.
Looks like the compiler is uneducated like abuzola.
Sorry o if i offended u by my sincere query of ur thots.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by JJYOU: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2009
Flancey:

@Sleek,
Thank you for such a beautiful exposition. Unfortunately, they wont understand until the log is off their eyes.
God bless you richly.

@ fellis
Dont want to repeat myself but where is mohameed now?

@Olabowale,
Seems to me you are just an unfortunate educated muslim. Very unfortunate.
However, when u do quote your book, i just dont make proper grammatical sense out of it.
Looks like the compiler is uneducated like abuzola.
Sorry o if i offended u by my sincere query of ur thots.
phd islamic studies no be school.  i read yesterday  they teach A for apples. B for bombs and G for guns in pakistan.

olabs, you no go put in the effort to loook for wife now dey there.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
Hahahaha. Sleek i can see your search result have complicated everything. Since you prove jesus is the son of God and not god like stated in the past, are u ready to debate with me that jesus is not the son of god ?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by muhsin(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2009
Good input, Abuzola. I certainly know even sleek29 won't recklessly call Jesus (p.b.u.h) a begotten son of God. If he/she dares who was then the mother? We all know that Virgin Mary (p.b.u.h) was the mother of Jesus (p.b.u.h), but does that qualify her to be called God's wife? No sane Christian would risk saying this, I suppose.

Well. . .as you, Abuzola, suggested, lets see his/her reaction if debating about the sonship of Jesus is what he's up to.

cheesy
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by sleek29(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
@ABUZOLA, i say again wisdom seems crazy to the fool; Jesus is the Son(reflection, likeness,purity,resemblance) of God and God at the same time, not human sonship as mohammed thought. God's word(Jesus) is God, God's Spirit is God, Jesus brought God's presence to us, to show us his love, humility, kindness, power and the list is endless, that way we get to see a real image of who God really is, in the past God showed us Himself (or His mind) in various books and prophecies( prophecies tell us what is in the mind of God), but he showed us his physical self in Jesus (the eternal living word).
Ponder on these words;

''It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that i speak to you are spiritual, and they are life'' John 6:63

''And the jews marvelled, saying, '' How does this Man(Jesus) know letters, having never studied?'' John 7:15 (He didnt need to study what he taught man), Jesus answered my doctrine is not Mine(his flesh), but His( His inner self(Spirit)) who sent me'' (16). Meaning he spoke from his Spirit, man saw a man but that man carried God's Spirit (He didnt need one angel to bring him the message) as He Himself is the message(word).

John 7:38 '' He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water''

39'' But this he spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

and concerning mohammed's sinful lifestyle

John 8:34 ''Jesus answered them, ''Most assuredly, I say unto you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin(or better still satan).

35 '' And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever''
COME TO CHRIST NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2009
Interesting so jesus is God and son at the same time.

The bible claim jesus is crazy and mad.
John 14:28 jesus said 'myself is greater than myself'
mark 12:29 'myself myself, why did myself forsake myself'
truely jesus is insane according to the bible
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Abuzola

I repeat what Flancey wrote up there - you either did not read it or did not understand it. You quote Quran as if it is an authority on who Jesus is and who Jesus isn't. And what on earth is the gospel of Barnabas?

Here's what I'm trying to tell you - I'm a Christian. So when you quote the Quran, I take it as nonsense. You do not expect me to accept what the Quran says about my saviour. It just won't work.

If Jesus was just a random muslim who did something worthy of crucifixion, then why didn't God allow him to get crucified? Why make Judas suffer for Jesus?

Abuzola:

Jesus was a weak fella, he do things by the leave of God,
here is what he had to say

john 8:28 'i do nothing of myself'

keep deceiving your self, hell is waiting ready for the disbelievers

Before I start, what does "the leave of God" mean?

When Christians tell you not to try to understand the Bible, you think we're talking gibberish. First of all, would you mind quoting the rest of that verse?

Secondly, I'm going to try and explain something about Jesus that unfortunately you are ignorant of. Jesus, even though He is the son of God, was a human at that point in time. He wasn't just some spirit that rummaged in the grave and donned someone's body. He was a human. A real human. He got tempted. He didn't do all those miracles because he was the son of God, but because he was a very strongly spiritual man. He used to pray through the night countless times, so much that "the fashion of his countenance was altered."

When we say Jesus is our perfect example, we know what we're saying. He was as human as we are. Therefore he relied on the Father as well. That's setting an example, so we are to rely on God. Does the Quran teach that men can do things without God?

Jesus was teaching absolute humility there. He was teaching that God is our only source of power, and protection, and blessings and every other thing there. He was teaching that we should always and only rely on God for everything. Have you heard about the story of King Nebuchadnezzar?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2009
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2009
@mactao,

i have quoted from the bible several times but you keep showing a pretexting blindness.

Jesus never claim to say 'I AM GOD or WORSHIP ME' Isn't this enough ? I dare you to rebuke this
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2009
And who told you Jesus is God? Stop jumping into conclusions and putting words into other people's mouths. I noticed you've been skirting the issue of Jesus being God all over the thread, I just didn't want to dig into it. But we're here now, aren't we?

YES, I REBUKE THAT!
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2009
Wow. Come christians and here your brother lost, mactao claim jesus is not god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

On Atheism, The Higgs Boson And God / Bible Teaching On Christian Dressing / Traditionalist Pagans In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.