Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. (46083 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by ojuolu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP,
It is necessary you talk to her about it. Is she married? is she happy in the marriage? is her spouse around? What is the nature of her job and her course of study while in school?
What does she normally do between 4am and 8am?
Please look at the answers to these questions then you will know if it is psychological or not. I do not leave in Lagos, I wake up 4am daily even though i don't have to leave the house for work until 7.15am. I don't have to do anything at all than observe my quiet time, bath, dress up and set out. The difference is that my flat mate wont even know in his room until i am ready to go around 7.15am.
so let have answers to the questions and mind you, 4am is not too early to wake up depending on when you go to bed and your personality / and schedule.
Even you, don't you work ni?

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by kaziblake(f): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sorry it's her nature.
I'm sometimes like dat,if am awake my mum and siblings must be awake.
I don chop slap tire but I think it's nature.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JVgal(f): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
chuckfinn:
a proper dose of chlorpheniramine or super appetti will send her to sleepland

Serious one ooo. N she expects everyone to be like her
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by skuribeebo: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:
My elder sister doesn't sleep, she goes to work by 8am but wakes up by 3 am (we are not in lagos dat she has to wake up early to beat traffic) the problem is when she is awake, every other person in the house must wake up willingly or forcefully. Not that we have a lot of work to do in the house but she just want you to be busy @ all times. She sleep late @ night and wake up early. Today she woke up by 2am and her noise won't let me sleep. I finally got up by 4am (come and see my sister's face). I was forced to start moving around looking for smtin to do. I'm not actually a fat gal but now, I'm becoming skinny due to lack of rest. When I complain, she says I'm too lazy. What should I do?
she need to be bleeped seriously.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by CashVessel(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
You better look for somewhere else to stay, if not you will breakdown someday.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by conquerorsegun(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mix osogbo weed with her food and wait for the result
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kill her lipsrsealed
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Krasid(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
It may be due to stress, depression, or anxiety.Her cortisol levels may be too high, making it difficult for her to sleep and always want to work.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by fidek(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She is married pls

I think you should forward this case to her hubby
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JVgal(f): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
God knws i cant have her as a sister!!i do sleep early*8pm-10pm and wake up late*8am-12pm grin

She normally sleep btww 11-12 and wake up dat early. She hass neva had 6hours sleep for a long time now, I'm even concern Abt her health
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by kosiebe(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
How e take affect us now
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by redcliff: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She will never listen, even the hubby is is tired of talking

This one is strong!

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by HrmOlolade(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

My sister, nor be me Go marry myself na
Come make I marry you cheesy
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Damikevin(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Signs of insomnia and a workaholic!
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Come and sleep with me,sorry I meant beside me

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by creepsyme(f): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:
My elder sister doesn't sleep, she goes to work by 8am but wakes up by 3 am (we are not in lagos dat she has to wake up early to beat traffic) the problem is when she is awake, every other person in the house must wake up willingly or forcefully. Not that we have a lot of work to do in the house but she just want you to be busy @ all times. She sleep late @ night and wake up early. Today she woke up by 2am and her noise won't let me sleep. I finally got up by 4am (come and see my sister's face). I was forced to start moving around looking for smtin to do. I'm not actually a fat gal but now, I'm becoming skinny due to lack of rest. When I complain, she says I'm too lazy. What should I do?
do u work? if not den that is d reason for her behaviour.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Donkonyon: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sister, your elder sister is depressed, what she is exhibiting is early sign of depression and it is a mental challenge. the earlier you people take her to see a psychiatrist the better, before it gets out of hand. I have a relative who was displaying the same attitude but we never realise that it was depression until it almost got out of hand.so she needs help, and the earlier the help is given the better.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Socketbet: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lolzzzzz she should change her work to chief security
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by ril19(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She can't go a day without working, even wkends wen she doesn't go to work, she is always complaining of idleness. She still wake up early even when she has no Whr to go.

isn't it clear she is perpetually addicted to workahollism? gringrin
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by demoore1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
VERY SIMPLE SOLUTION. THE HUSBAND SHOULD START EARLY MORNING F**KING BY SAY 2 OR 3 AM. AFTER TWO ROUNDS OF GOOD SEX EVERY MORNING, SHE WILL START WAKING UP BY 7AM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by ogaprime(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She can't go a day without working, even wkends wen she doesn't go to work, she is always complaining of idleness. She still wake up early even when she has no Whr to go.

Please introduce her to nairaland...

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by ugotex85: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Always garnish her dinner with sleeping pills and your problems would be over.
Thank me later.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She normally sleep btww 11-12 and wake up dat early. She hass neva had 6hours sleep for a long time now, I'm even concern Abt her health
She needs help oo grin
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by ofoka: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Get to call for a family meeting and let your parents talk to her. Every individual has got a life to live
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by SUPOL(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

Thanks, I will have to tell sm1 older than her and who she respect to tell her, cos I dare not say that to her
Does she have a baby boy?
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by fuckerholic(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

I like that..if our women can have a working culture instead of oversleeping,that way many things will change in our society because they are one of the problems in our society. But wait does she give her hubby punny at all ?
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JVgal(f): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
SUPOL:
Does she have a baby boy?

She has 3boys and a girl. Her problem is not the Abt children, most times she even pour her anger on the kids
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by SUPOL(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
God knws i cant have her as a sister!!i do sleep early*8pm-10pm and wake up late*8am-12pm grin
Lazy babe
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
SUPOL:

Lazy babe
Hehehehehehe i came to enjoy life!
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by SUPOL(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She has 3boys and a girl. Her problem is not the Abt children, most times she even pour her anger on the kids
Hope she didn't loose someone close to her recently
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by SUPOL(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe i came to enjoy life!
Like seriously, somtymz I feel like...but I need to train myself for tomorrow.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by oodua1stson: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:
your sister na winsh

Truss ne grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.