Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Unbelievable Experience At My University Clinic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Unbelievable Experience At My University Clinic (548 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unbelievable Experience At My University Clinic by Tunchi101(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Well, no matter how funny this my short experience I'm about to share might sound, trust me, twas far from funny. 

Alright, I was at my University clinic on a particular monday complaining about a running stomach. The doctor in charge then gave me 3 different drugs telling me to start with the first two drugs with 4 tablets for a start and the last drug with two tablets for a start too. Then 2 and 1 three times daily after that. He also emphasized that I should make sure I complete the dosage.

Fortunately for me, two days after taking the drugs,the running stomach stopped. I kept on using the tablets according to the instructions of my doctor.

Two days after the running stomach stopped(still on the dosage) I went to the toilet; it was in the morning actually. 'make I no lie ehnn, I use almost 3 good hours for toilet that morning. e b like say make I dey cry,i swear'. Due to the 'hardship in the safe delivery of my bundle( sh*t), I practically had to use a pointed instrument to help the process. It was all to no avail. It was then  fear started dawning on me o. The next thing that came to my mind was that I was probably going to have a pile due to the pain experienced during the process. I carry that sh*t go lectures that day o.

When I noticed that the pain in my anus was actually becoming unbearable(I could not even sit down because there was a little swelling in my an*s) , I decided to go to that same clinic to explain my experience but to a matron this time around because the doctor was not around. When I explained to her, she told me I was supposed to have stopped the drugs immediately the running stomach stopped. 

I WAS STUNNED!!!

E B LIKE SAY MAKE I CARRY BULLDOZER BRING THAT BUILDING DOWN THAT DAY!

The only thing that was going on in my mind was that what if I had decided to complete the dosage(according to the directives of the doctor) before complaining because I was just bearly half way through. E SURE ME SAY MY Y*NSH  FOR DON BLOCK. 

The Craziest Part Of This Whole Experience Is That This Clinic Is In A Private University Of Which I Am A Student Of.

Moral Lesson: Sometime in life, we encounter the most problem in the same place we sort for a solution. We should therefore be very careful places and people we consult in times of discomfort. No one is beyond a mistake. Whatsoever course of action we choose to take, we should ensure we are double sure before taking it.

Fruitful Day Ahead

Sam...

PS: The Sh*t Still Dey My Belle
O sad
Re: My Unbelievable Experience At My University Clinic by boboLIL(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2016
So how you come off-load the bullshit naw? grin

Abi you still de carry am waka about... If you mess for lecture hall wid ur condition,,, kata kata go de oh
Re: My Unbelievable Experience At My University Clinic by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Sorry
Re: My Unbelievable Experience At My University Clinic by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Oranges would have helped..
Re: My Unbelievable Experience At My University Clinic by Zeedarh(f): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Same thing happend to me oh.
@ the health center, they gave me antimalaria drugs, flagyl, and ciprotab. To shi*t then became wahala. :-(
Re: My Unbelievable Experience At My University Clinic by tse1v1(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2016
drink beans water

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Clueless President (must Read)- Femi Aribisala / Rivers: Supreme Court Upholds Gov Wike’s Election / Supreme Court Jugdment For Rivers State, My View Of The Judiciary System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.