Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers (28478 Views)

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by sexiefemale: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Seven soldiers were buried Yesterday, 7th November 2016. President Buhari's daughter, Zahra who was in attendance shared a picture collage and her experience at the burial. According to her, it was the first time she was witnessing a burial all her life. She wrote: "

Today, I experienced a burial for the first time in my life. Right before my eyes I saw our 7 heroes laid to rest, I couldn't hold back my tears. I looked up and saw my mother wiping away her tears and then Lt. Gen. Buratai's voice shaking as he gave his touching speech to bid good bye for the last time. Lt Gen Buratai listed town after town, village after village that were recaptured by the army led by our 7 fallen soldiers.
Tears rolled down as though I had known them all my life. They sacrificed everything they had for us and gave it their all in every battle. I thought to myself "This is the epitome of patriotism!" .
All our fallen heroes shall not be forgotten. The patriotism I had in my heart before the burial was very much but by the end of the event it had doubled!! We have"..no country but Nigeria. We shall remain here and savage it together"
The bravery, courage and patriotism of our soldiers is an example to every Nigerian, it is the true definition of "leading by example" .
May Almighty shower his blessings and mercy on all our fallen heroes. You shall never be forgotten.
- Zahra MB

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/buharis-daughter-zahra-narrates-her.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by greatiyk4u(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2016
U have not seen dead people before yet ur dad claims he n his family are living like every other poor masses

My dear we re used to this kind of burial cos we see massive death everyday on the road caused mostly by DANGOTE trucks' Fulani herdsmen et.al

R.I.P to the fallen hero's.........enough respect

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Siberia101: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Buratai Weeping?

These Top Military Brats should stop deceiving us and playing in our intelligence because we are not Zombies...

The Monies Buratai used in Buying houses in Dubai was monies meant for procuring arms, non payment of allowances for frontline soldiers and thier death Gratuities cry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Rip Heroes

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by kokoA(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:
U have not seen dead people before yet ur dad claim he n his family is living like every other poor masses

My dear we re used to this kind of burial cos we see massive death everyday on the road caused more mostly by DANGOTE trucks' Fulani herdsmen et.al
Not everything is politics. There are times we just have to come under one political party called "humanity". These guys have sacrificed everything including their lives for a country which we all know has not been fair to us all. They deserve respect.

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by GoggleB(m): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2016
You never attend burial ceremony before Zahra

Stop lying..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2016
They paid the supreme price every military man swore to pay, atleast they died with honor rather than being captured alive by enemies.

I'll rather be killed by my own bullet than be captured by my enemy, that's what I promise myself everyday.

Adios heroes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by alienvirus: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2016
Good one Zahra.

Though some nincompoops have started their nairaland political career. You shall know them by their shitty talk when they should be sympathetic.

They are nothing but lackeys in the hands of their godfathers.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2016
Zahra my Achilles Heel cool
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Caseless: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2016
From a distance I'm filled with tears on the inside, I wonder what it will be like for those at the scene.

God, I need a first male child to name after this brave soldier.

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Caseless: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:
U have not seen dead people before yet ur dad claim he n his family is living like every other poor masses

My dear we re used to this kind of burial cos we see massive death everyday on the road caused more mostly by DANGOTE trucks' Fulani herdsmen et.al
see English

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by tonaydo(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2016
I don't see how her comment or first time burial attending got to do with me or this planet earth

one mod had the guts to ban my other account
undecided

12 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by sucreblazing(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2016
may there soul rest in peace...amen

if to say na all dis politicians boko haram dey kill sef, e for no dey pain person so much like dis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Abeymills(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2016
The judgment of God will surely fall on dis wicked president n all his cohorts soon

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by chemicalDisease: 6:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Bokoharam hv been killing thousands u no cry.

then 7 people died u started weeping.

Lady you are as dull as ur father.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by lecturerdabo(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2016
WASTED SYMPATHIESS!

The internet is agog now and our government pretending to care because a Lt Col and son of a high class is involved!!

Their families are quickly forgotten!!

The ones alive (especially, non commissioned ones) are living in abject poverty!!!

Improve the living condition of our soldiers to help them prepare their families for times like this cos after this shitty RIPs, their widowed wives and fatherless children will be left on their own!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by nerodenero: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2016
I respect all these Soldiers, their sacrifices to keeping the country united is unquantifiable. I'm a lesser man to these courageous men because I don't think Nigeria is worth dying for. Our leaders had been and will continue to sacrifice innocent Nigerians for their own selfishness.

Bokobastards are enemies of the State but I believe our greater enemies are the polithiefcians. Shame on them.

To all the departed Soldiers, only God can heal and reward their families.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by policy12: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm so touching..
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rinlahy: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2016
hmm
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by obembet(f): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by teepsee(f): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2016
undecided this girl self, she is just doing everything to be relevant where his father is not.

Very soon. We will here that she is nowin one position in the country.

Mtchwewww

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2016
This is news because
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by shalomdaniel: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
For latest school news, oversea scholarships, etc https://schoolups..com
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ehasea: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Rip men
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by karnela: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
cool cool
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Akkord4gov: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Even Zarah get brain pas Lai Muhammed and Dino
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
kiss
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by kokosin: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
it is unfortunate DAT ur class rep fada was busy writing names of noise makers in Benin wen d patriots r been buried.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by nommaz: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:
WASTED SYMPATHIESS!

The internet is agog now and our government pretending to care because a Lt Col and son of a high class is involved!!

Their families are quickly forgotten!!

The ones alive (especially, non commissioned ones) are living in abject poverty!!!

Improve the living condition of our soldiers to help them prepare their families for times like this cos after this shitty RIPs, their widowed wives and fatherless children will be left on their own!!!
@bolded, quite true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbert Nwaneji Murdered In Imo State (Disturbing photos) / Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured / Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.