Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

When You Check Your Phone To See Arsenal Are Not Top Of The League - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Check Your Phone To See Arsenal Are Not Top Of The League (784 Views)

When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) / If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) / When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Check Your Phone To See Arsenal Are Not Top Of The League by ArsenalChat: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2016
[size=15pt]When you wake up and check your phone to see Arsenal are not top of the league anymore. [/size] cheesy

Re: When You Check Your Phone To See Arsenal Are Not Top Of The League by kossyablaze(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2016
Lolzzz
Re: When You Check Your Phone To See Arsenal Are Not Top Of The League by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

For All Of Una Wey Watch The Egypt Vs Nigeria Match. / Why My Pastor Blocked Me On Facebook / Falz H - Factor New Comic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.