Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project (16637 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by olokeded: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6eJYd5gcZ7I/Vqh4H6zk9qI/AAAAAAAIItk/zfaBjKFbnfs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN (right) and the Minister of State in the Ministry, Hon. Mustapha Baba Shehuri (left) being shown the progress of work on the on going Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja road by the Director, Federal Highways (North Central), Engr. A.M Gambo (2nd left) during the inspection, verification and fact finding tour of the Ministry's projects in the North Central Zone as part of the nationwide tour of projects on Monday, 25th January 2016.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-KEw4vHvw_3I/Vqh4Ic6EtAI/AAAAAAAIIto/ecU9q2HMW-0/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZQTCB96RlI0/Vqh4JNACGfI/AAAAAAAIIt0/8_mkogS169Y/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-3cTeOptylJk/Vqh4JrPTfNI/AAAAAAAIIt4/k9uUVKwjI7U/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-SxDiarYiz5w/Vqh4KGL2K6I/AAAAAAAIIuA/Il9C-6KQ9XU/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photos-fashola-on-inspection-tour-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Our Prime Minister smiley

29 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Iroh88(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2016
This man's carriage alone is awe inspiring- even if you hate him, you are forced to respect him. cheesy

He's a shining beacon in Baba's cabinet and one who Nigerians generally seem to have a lot of confidence in. I believe he's live up to his reputation.

All the best to him.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Iroh88(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Ajibel(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Lol. This pics reminds me of what transpired on Sunrise daily today grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Cholls(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Ajibel:
my brother what happened? please.
Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by mars123(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2016
baba Fash, I'm loyal sir...may my loyalty never be tested. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2016
Ajibel:
So u self c am.... Maupe nearly curse d man
Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Aufbauh(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
You can't have someone of Babatunde Raji Fashola capacity in your cabinet and expect to fail in your administration.
Take my word to the bank! sad

11 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2016

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by cutetopsey(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Fashola my man!

Fashola is working! Keep on the good work man...

God bless Fash!
God bless PMB!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Republic of Africa!

BTW, check my signature for live testimonieson how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

4 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by tuoyoojo(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2016
The super minister

the man Buhari is hoping would work miracles....i like his simple deamenour

May God help him

2 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Sijo01(f): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Still on inspection When will the real work commence
Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by TippyTop(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
My advice to Fash.

Take as much pictures as possible just don't sign any cheques.
Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by aku626(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2016
I pray he is able to make a positive change
Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by tunatrezy(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Baba niye
Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Aufbauh:
You can't have someone of Babatunde Raji Fashola capacity in your cabinet and expect to fail in your administration.
Take my word to the bank! sad

Zenith or GTB?

5 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by DirtyGold: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Inspect and re-work them where necessary.

What's the business?
Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Dindondin(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Iroh88:
This man's carriage alone is awe inspiring- even if you hate him, you are forced to respect him. cheesy

He's a shining beacon in Baba's cabinet and one who Nigerians generally seem to have a lot of confidence in. I believe he's live up to his reputation.

All the best to him.
I v not seen his work

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Sijo01:

January is almost over and you are still hating...

Shiorrrr

8 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Folksyharry(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2016
This is the only person I trust among the "noise makers"/ministers. I have no doubt he will deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by gbishman: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
This is how to get the job done, even with the way the minister is dressed you would know his cut out for work as compared to the former minister who would have worn Agbada to a construction site and also top it up with a crash helmet. Thumbs up baba fashola.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by ideology(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Nawaoooo, which projects are these?
At least i know fashola has not signed any contract and liar Mohammed told gullible masses that GEJ did nothing cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by delman88(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2016
wailers will always do what they know best!!!!
Sijo01:

3 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by amanze15(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Splashme: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
[size=13pt]In three months time the Buhari govt will be a year in office
but still, all we hear is . . .

1) They are cleaning Buhari's anus

2) They are inspecting . . .

3) They are reviewing . . .
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Moz22: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Baba..I am alredi seeing ur work here oooo. We are close to having 42hrs uninterrupted power supply ooo. 6hrs to go.

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by engrjosefz(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by UTILITYMAY(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2016
He is a result oriented man; hate him or like him, he will deliver. Fash keep the work going.

1 Like

Re: Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2016
Our future president..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Go-ahead For Reform That Will Seperate Local Govts From State Govts / Nigerian Navy Cancels 65th Anniversary Over Gen Attahiru's Death / Buni/APC Congress: Stalemate As Osinbajo Maintains Stance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.