Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? (1018 Views)

Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! / This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. / Ladies, If He Loves You But Doesn't Want Marriage, Would You Stay Anyway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by Tripletimmy(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls nairalanders! Your advice is need. Am about to settle down with a lady we both love each other, but my problem is that she currently earn times two with additional change of my salary every month. Is there any side effect?
Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by Milliprime: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2016
Please i advise you visit this link to step up your earning to help you take charge of your home http://dollarson.com/?ref=7351

Please appreciate me later.
Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by yetseyi(f): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
What is the problem you have with her earning more?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by resty4(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
If she truely loves u no wahala,but if she does not u wl b in 4 a big tym.
Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by MoonChildng: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2016
That you are asking alone shows your gut feeling isn't comfortable with it

2 Likes

Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by Pineapp: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2016
You can wait till you are 46,by then I assure you you'd be earning thrice her take home pay. Nonsense angry angry

If you are ready for marriage,what she earns is just a plus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2016
How does she behave with you now? Is she bossy, boastful or humble?
Some women disrespect their husband when they earn more while some
respect their Husband regardless of the huge amount they earn.

It all boils down to her. Also try and step up with getting a better Job that pays well.
Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Ladies take note, you can't please a man!

5 Likes

Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by SirLewis(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Will you be able to swallow your intrinsic pride as a man to be the breadwinner? Do you prefer to pay for meals during dates with your own money and insist she keeps hers? Does she agree when you offer to do this? Is she respectful to her parents especially her father? Does she treat her siblings especially her younger ones nicely? Despite the money she earns is she modest and humble? If the answers to all or most of those questions are no, then I advice you save yourselves the trouble and look for other "alternatives"
Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Tripletimmy:
Pls nairalanders! Your advice is need. Am about to settle down with a lady we both love each other, but my problem is that she currently earn times two with additional change of my salary every month. Is there any side effect?

There is nothing wrong with that . .

Just ensure you fulfill your RESPONSIBILITIES as a man . . .Don't expect her to always pick up the bills cos she earns more. She might be willing to do them because she can afford it and has nothing to lose, but sooner or later you will begin to lose your respect as the head of the home.

Also, DO NOT ever neglect to treat her like a woman . . take her on date, buy her gifts e.t.c. You may think she can affrd to do those things herself but it's more fulfilling coming from you, her man!

Finally, NEVER EVER become lazy . . . yes she earns more and your family will always be financially stable with her income. But that's not an excuse for you to slack and forget you are a man. Keep making plans for your future, keep making investment keep being financially relevant.

Just my 2 cents!

2 Likes

Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by jashar(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Can you handle it? Be honest with yourself.
And because she earns more doesn't mean you still won't be giving her money; no matter how little.
Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by SAMBARRY: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mshewwwww.

She no earn more than you wahala
she earn more than you ejo
She's more educated problem
she's not educated headache
she's a house wife,she's lazy
she's not a housewife she too arrogant

Next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by jmoore(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Your concern shouldn't be about the value of her earnings.

Are you ripe and ready for marriage? Can you finance a family? Yes she wants marriage, but what do you want?

(1) (Reply)

Mom Prefers My Siblings And Doesn't Hide It, Is My Plan To Leave A Stupid Idea? / 5 Outrageous Lies Every Nigerian Was Told As A Child / Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.