Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. (2912 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by shelter4luving(f): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
This thought has been springing out of me since morning and I think, if I do this it may make me feel better.
The very first time my cousin was coming to stay with us after her NYSC , my mom never wanted her to come, but I talked her into allowing her to stay.
When she came, she stays in my room, we do everything together. I loved her. We discussed our relationship with men and all the girls kind of gossip.
Few months, she got one small job to manage. We were fine.
I had an ex boyfriend, we didnt really broke up, we lost contact and we got in touch again and everything was working well again. We were preparing to get married. The truth Is, I loved him so much. He was the only man in my life then. we met when we were entering the University, the first man I ever has sex with. I thought we were going to get married until everything change.
On my cousin 's birthday, I used her pics on my dp. My fiance asked who she was and I told him, so he requested for her number to wish her happy birthday too.
One fateful Day, I collected her phone to brows something on aliexpress as my phone was misbehaving, a message enters her BBM chat so I opened it. I was surprise that I almost smashed her phone. It was so hurting. They've been chating for a long time. From the chat, she was the one initiating the chat, but letter, he stated flowing. She even sent him nude pics of herself. They even plan to meet in a hotel..
I returned her phone and went to the room in tears. I called my fiance and asked him.. He begged me to forgive him but I still quit. He called her and told her but she kept pretending as if nothing happened. I was sick for over one week, but she never asked me what was wrong with me. I was expecting her to even say sorry but she didnt.
Now she wants to get married to someone this April and I feel like asking her to apologies to me on her Facebook wall. For seducing my fiance, for sending him nude pics, for destroying the only true love memory I had and for making me look like a fool.
I am not regretting breaking the relationship. But for my cousin I feel I need her to apologies to me on her Facebook.
Am I that wicked? I just cant forgive her.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by montezz(f): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Don't expect so much from people like that. Just move on with your life. Its good you broke up with him. Let her be. Karma is a bitch.

6 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by FvckShiT(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just leave her the fůck alone embarassed
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by shadeyinka(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
You would be a big fool to do that.

A guy who cheats on you is not worthy of you. You want to fight over a man who really doesn't love you!

Your cousin is Godsent to bail you out of future sorrows.

Thank your God and move on. QED.

7 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by joshboo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
most dudes wud fall a million times ova to wah yur cous did even d overtly faithful guys, but it just shows how inhuman yur cous is...truth is no one here can still really advise u ma'am just do as yur heart tells u, u d victim here only u knows wia& how d shoes pinched

5 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by shelter4luving(f): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
I was just thinking on something that can ease up the Pain.. Its so sad.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wow! This is strong!

OP just free the babe and move on. it is hurting though....
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by AntiWailer: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
shelter4luving:

Move know dear.

Thank God u knew on time
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by LLSAINT(m): 12:03am On Mar 07, 2017
I know how hurt you may feel but if you donot forgive, you will do yourself more harm than good. Your maturity lies in your ability to forgive since you already know how she is and if she does not change, marriage would teach her better. For your fiancee, cool, you need God to hold him oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by shelter4luving(f): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2017
LLSAINT:
I know how hurt you may feel but if you donot forgive, you will do yourself more harm than good. Your maturity lies in your ability to forgive since you already know how she is and if she does not change, marriage would teach her better. For your fiancee, cool, you need God to hold him oooo
hold him? No. I quit. I don't even have his number in my phone.

4 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by LLSAINT(m): 12:25am On Mar 07, 2017
shelter4luving:
Cool, the bitter pill is that you have learnt in a bitter way to tell the sweet tale later. Hope you get someone that loves you for you.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by poshestmina(f): 3:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Her apology won't change the fact that you are still hurt and can't get over a cheat ...just let go ,karma hasn't forgotten her name.

3 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by Dexema(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2017
shelter4luving:
She seduced your fiance, sent him nudes, broke your relationship and now she wants to get married. Just sit back, relax and take a chill with life's remote control by your side, the movie is just about to start. Just watch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by Opistorincos(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2017
joshboo:
most dudes wud fall a million times ova to wah yur cous did even d overtly faithful guys, but it just shows how inhuman yur cous is...truth is no one here can still really advise u ma'am just do as yur heart tells u, u d victim here only u knows wia& how d shoes pinched

You forgot to include that it's the brainless ones, I've been dating my babe for about four years now(long distance relationship) and i can proudly say it that i never cheated on her, not even once, our relationship is not perfect but that doesn't mean i should sample all the girls coming my way, some men just have dog genes, it doesn't mean that's wat all guys are made of.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by sisisioge: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Chai! Biko forgive her o. Na weerrrey eddiot aadshinu babe o. Chai! Forgive her but distant yourself from her wedding. Let her report you if she dares! She's so disloyal! Oyiin araalala!

1 Like

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by emmasmith1030: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Move on with your life. If you are stressed because of such issues then you must visit Olga Bloch emotionally focused therapy.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by Ayofaks(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2017
shelter4luving:
This thought has been springing out of me since morning and I think, if I do this it may make me feel better.
The very first time my cousin was coming to stay with us after her NYSC , my mom never wanted her to come, but I talked her into allowing her to stay.
When she came, she stays in my room, we do everything together. I loved her. We discussed our relationship with men and all the girls kind of gossip.
I had an ex boyfriend, we didnt really broke up, we lost contact and we got in touch again and everything was working well again. We were preparing to get married. The truth Is, I loved him so much. He was the only man in my life then. we met when we were entering the University, the first man I ever has sex with. I thought we were going to get married until everything change.
On my cousin 's birthday, I used her pics on my dp. My fiance asked who she was and I told him, so he requested for her number to wish her happy birthday too.
One fateful Day, I collected her phone to brows something on aliexpress as my phone was misbehaving, a message enters her BBM chat so I opened it. I was surprise that I almost smashed her phone. It was so hurting. They've been chating for a long time. From the chat, she was the one initiating the chat, but letter, he stated flowing. She even sent him nude pics of herself. They even plan to meet in a hotel..
I returned her phone and went to the room in tears. I called my fiance and asked him.. He begged me to forgive him but I still quit. He called her and told her but she kept pretending as if nothing happened. I was sick for over one week, but she never asked me what was wrong with me. I was expecting her to even say sorry but she didnt.
Now she wants to get married to someone this April and I feel like asking her to apologies to me on her Facebook wall. For seducing my fiance, for sending him nude pics, for destroying the only true love memory I had and for making me look like a fool.
I am not regretting breaking the relationship. But for my cousin I feel I need her to apologies to me on her Facebook.
If that's what you think wld give you peace and free your mind do it and damn the consequences...let her have a taste of her own betrayal and

1 Like

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by segzy0i(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Forget the whole thing karma wl speak soon dnt spoil her Joy just knw dt som1 out dia wl seduce her hubby too its sure nd certain or she might even still fall a prey for her hubby to catch redhanded
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Your fiance and cousin are birds of the same feather - He saw her pic on your DP, he can't talk to her through your phone abi? He had to collect her number. smh.
how did they move on to BBM if he didn't give her his bbpin?
or why didn't he block her on BBM when she's trying to seduce him or atleast report to you?

You better use your tongue to count your teeth.

If you're going to deal with your cousin, you should deal with your fiance as well, but don't do anything you will regret.

9 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by shelter4luving(f): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thanks @All. I will just try to forgive her

2 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by YesNo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
shelter4luving:

you want revenge, you want to make her feel sorry.
i guess she deserves it.
i have an idea to make you feel better.
but i guess you dont need it anymore.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
OP, I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Shame, shame, shame on your cousin. Shame, shame, shame on your ex-fiance.

shelter4luving:
I hope you feel better soon.

Forgive... for your own peace of mind.

Forgiveness doesn't mean you've to return to communicating or associating with them, nope. People like them can be planning your murder yet be all smiles with you, so cut them off if you haven't done so already. At the same time, forgive them for your own well-being and so you can move on with your life and be at peace. Don't worry; karma will fight for you.

2 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by millik(f): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
babe, nice piece
you gotta move on let karma deal with that..

my own candid opinion, you would have approached her when you left the r/ship instead of carrying it for so long..
you gotta move on

3 Likes

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by twosquare(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
shelter4luving:
One word: let go. Both do not worth it.And keep that your cousin at arm's length..far far...when God don show your enemies, victory is nigh...don't think it will make you feel better. My friend betrayed me, me too will betray my friend makes two betrayers. A guy who can do that also shows he doesn't love you, such can even sleep with your sister if there happens to be a chance. pele.

1 Like

Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 08, 2017
1. Vengeance isn't yours. Leave it to karma and if you're lucky you might even be allowed to watch.

2. No need to demand for an apology. Let her be. Life teaches so many lessons. Learn.

3. The guy wasn't meant for you. You dodged a bullet. Just imagine if you guys were already married with kids undecided

4. Move on and don't EVER allow him back in your life.

All the best.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by shelter4luving(f): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Thanks @all. I've forgiven her. Just that the way I take her before, everything has changed now.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by twosquare(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
shelter4luving:
Thanks @all. I've forgiven her. Just that the way I take her before, everything has changed now.
That's good. You will meet your own man who will be the man oof your dreams IJN. Thanks for the update.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by aljharem(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
shelter4luving:
that is too harsh. I mean he apologised and begged you. Moreover it was your cousin that seduced him. I am sure he is very sorry
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
shelter4luving:
Common my dear sister ,just let go of the pains and hatred she met had cause you.
One thing is certain a day will come that she will pay for all the pains she brought to you. How that would happen non of us know, but allow the creator or heaven and earth to judge her.

But honestly your cousin is not to be blame, if your ex was discipline enough, the moment your cousin chated him he ought to have called you or resend what ever your cousin sent to him.
Re: This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. by greatpablo(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
be happy,you just dodged a bullet. don't do anything rash, just let her be. the right person will come for you. this life will be a better place when we accept the apology we never receive.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do / I Buy Scrap And Working Inveter Battery / What Do You Do While Poo-ing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.