Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty (12375 Views)

I Decided To Be Very Naughty Today, See My Unclad Pix, 18+ / I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends / I'm New Here...who Will Be My First Nairaland Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Welcome to Nigeria, where it's a taboo for ladies to play video games! My brothers play games, I can educate you a lil if u want. You really need to think outside the box....before I forget, we can have a game bet, pick a date that would make u know if i'm female or not
lol I know Nigerian girls play video games but defiantly not mortal combat even if they do they won't be so obsessed with it that they use it as a moniker also ur reply is a bit off from the female character but if u ar in did a female, then u are defiantly a divergent
I still doubt your originality but weather male or female amma still kick ur ass on any video game of your choice
trust me

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Seeeeeeee: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
U have shown ur laps what else is good for public view?
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Jadekitana(f): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
oloyolo:
lol I know Nigerian girls play video games but defiantly not mortal combat even if they do they won't be so obsessed with it that they use it as a moniker also ur reply is a bit off from the female character but if u ar in did a female, then u are defiantly a divergent
I still doubt your originality but weather male or female amma still kick ur ass on any video game of your choice
trust me

Well I grew up with guys,i could be very feminine and soft and also "gangsterish" as for the games, I still don't know how to play MK that well just love the girls. You can't beat me in Aladin, that's what i'm perfect in cheesy
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moz22:
lol..well the stfuareugod would have bombanded this girl. Bt I am surprised u avnt said anything
hehehehe I don't always bombard. I take my time. I'm a lover not a fighter

Meanwhile, you and I know this op is as fake as the charge bars on Nokia phone when you charge with tiger 'I pass my neighbor' gen grin
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Jadekitana(f): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

Nothing else undecided
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
is that laps even good for your view? Well, it's not good for my own view
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Moz22: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
hehehehe I don't always bombard. I take my time. I'm a lover not a fighter

Meanwhile, you and I know this op is as fake as the charge bars on Nokia phone when you charge with tiger 'I pass my neighbor' gen grin
hahaha..lolz. He ll soon be busted. That I know for sure
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Jadekitana(f): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'm trending cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Seeeeeeee: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Nothing else undecided
Then u are not naughty... Talkless of very very naughty
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moz22:
hahaha..lolz. He ll soon be busted. That I know for sure
definitely. They don't last too long

He can enjoy the madness while it last
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Well I grew up with guys,i could be very feminine and soft and also "gangsterish" as for the games, I still don't know how to play MK that well just love the girls. You can't beat me in Aladin, that's what i'm perfect in cheesy
OK make I no argue with you sha but even though you grew with guys a woman will always be a woman see if I was to create a male moniker it would be very easy for me because am a male how ever if I choose to create a female moniker it would be slightly difficult which would force me into picking names from any familiar female name or character
any ways me na king of thiefs for real life oo I go scatter your high score for Aladdin
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by badbros(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Gosh. Plenty talk. To cut long story short, jadekitana please can u upload another pic of yourself holding a coke bottle or a N100 note or you could make d we come in peace sign with your hand cheesy wink
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Lsofdk(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm on the couch, I just snapped this pics! Does this look like a guys laps? undecided be nice.
shocked shocked shocked i refuse to be confused. you're desperately tryna prove you're a lady. what should i make of that.
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lsofdk:

shocked shocked shocked i refuse to be confused. you're desperately tryna prove you're a lady. what should i make of that.

That's probably the only odd thing about OP, really trying to prove you are girl is a bit funny, if you are, relax and continue to post and comment, u have nothing to worry about but if you are a guy, then well, that would just be shallow, depressing and sad, nice thread and yes you are trending but you are still a mystery tho.
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
FFS why is this OP hyper textive I took my time to read page 1 then it got boring..
Defending every single comment... Sheeesh
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by rudyislife: 3:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
It's time I joined this damned site. Heard it's fun here! Now welcome the Queen of Sheba.By the way, who is the most handsome bloke here? Introduce yourself asap cheesy
welcome!!!
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by mayortm001(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehehe mtcheww....u look like the poison i set fr Rats
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by joey150(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2016
This jade e be like you like to dey waka upandan.. Na so u dey say lets meet for game,drinks and all.

Why u dey show us lap? Ma own iz fresher nd fairer dan urs.

I no u wanna be popular on here..but diz cheap online fame ain't nothing in d real world hun. Stop trying to hard to prove your gender.. Keep dem guys wondering.. Cheers!
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by genesisproperty: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Cute
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Eveezy(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
woh jadekitana, u are very welcome to Nairaland! and which of d institutions do u skul in?
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by oliidell(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
It's time I joined this damned site. Heard it's fun here! Now welcome the Queen of Sheba.By the way, who is the most handsome bloke here? Introduce yourself asap cheesy

Jade & Kitana- thick as thieves.

So Princess Kitana is here to locate her Liu Kang. U need a thick skin to survive here. Ur friend shud hav warned u.

Welcome to Romanceland.

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by jimmyolasun: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
What do you mean,look at the comments before mine.
Modified---
I see what you mean,you welcomed her.
oh! A real female on here... Cool
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by mariosam(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Abeg make una give the gal breathing space.I know her type. She trys to appear tough on the outside but inside she is very soft and don't 4get, she enjoys being in the company of the opposite sex than hers.I like her type..sha#tomboy#
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by finestboy1: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm trending cheesy
You play FIFA? tongue
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by merriheart: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2016
nice picture... u r cute
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by kalu01(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
op seriously? u have to do all this to introduce yourself?
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
sad na their pattern.. E no dy change.. I just know from when I see say her(him) name na 2 mortal kombat characters joined together.. undecided

You too play game when you young. Hian!
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by Daintelectual(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jadekitana:
I guess I am handsome enough not to have you...
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
hmm funny intro topic, just ran into this again today and had to lol, funny hope 2 months in, very naughty you has began to enjoy the site.. cool cheesy
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by BjaySexy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
.. & that was how she.. *he* disappeared when asked to upload a pix with a coke bottle
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by calabaman(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
What street in ogudu OP
Re: I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty by ghostofsparta(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
Handsomest here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / awper / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.