Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards (27919 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 For Nigerians / Federal Ministry Of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship / Federal Scholarship Board Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2016
emenik08:

Please are you writing for undergraduate or postgraduate. How was postgraduate questions like? Thanks.
I wrote for postgraduate. Like I said, is normal mathematics , English , current affairs and IT. Like I also said time is of essence.
No calculator too.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Taolyn4lif:
To those that have written, is calculator allowed in the test?
Of course not

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Who is writing tomorrow? Anybody going from Port Harcourt. Can someone please share the link to the the documents we need to go with for the test?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by joshujoshu(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Calculators were allowed in the southwest. Though most persons didn't come with dem.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Topmostt:
Who is writing tomorrow? Anybody going from Port Harcourt. Can someone please share the link to the the documents we need to go with for the test?
This is is what was pasted on the door of the entrance to the South East centre. Hope this helps.

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thanks bro. Please what on that number 8?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Taolyn4lif(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
tonero4urch:

This is is what was pasted on the door of the entrance to the South East centre. Hope this helps.

Pls how many envelopes does an applicant need? Are the two sets of applications expected to be enclosed in an envelope or the two in separate envelopes before submission?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Taolyn4lif:

Pls how many envelopes does an applicant need? Are the two sets of applications expected to be enclosed in an envelope or the two in separate envelopes before submission?
You need to bring two envelopes. Each of them should contain all your photocopied documents . You must also bring all the originals for sighting .
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Topmostt:
Thanks bro. Please what on that number 8?
No. 8 is Phone number. Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Taolyn4lif(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
tonero4urch:

You need to bring two envelopes. Each of them should contain all your photocopied documents . You must also bring all the originals for sighting .

Thank you
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
House, what's the next steps after this?

When are we going to know our fate

I did mine yesterday... pg from lagos !
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2016
blackiebobo:
House, what's the next steps after this?

When are we going to know our fate

I did mine yesterday... pg from lagos !
According to the invigilators from the South East zone , each day's exam is being marked that day and recorded. So, i think the results should be ready by Friday which is tomorrow.
I don't know when they will get back to us though.
Thank you.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
tonero4urch:

According to the invigilators from the South East zone , each day's exam is being marked that day and recorded. So, i think the results should be ready by Friday which is tomorrow.
I don't know when they will get back to us though.
Thank you.
Thanks!!!
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Good morning People. Hope the weekend was good. Anybody with any news for the house?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by debbie(f): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello everyone,what's the latest about the exam and result. I just want to know,since I created the thread I haven't been following. From the Last post I saw here,its been 3weeks after the exams.
I wish you all success! If you are not called eventually don't worry yourself just move on. Look out for scholarships in Asia like I will always say. I know China,singapore,Thailand and Japan give Post graduate scholarships in STEM. Don't wait,start searching now.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
debbie:
Hello everyone,what's the latest about the exam and result. I just want to know,since I created the thread I haven't been following. From the Last post I saw here,its been 3weeks after the exams.
I wish you all success! If you are not called eventually don't worry yourself just move on. Look out for scholarships in Asia like I will always say. I know China,singapore,Thailand and Japan give Post graduate scholarships in STEM. Don't wait,start searching now.
Cheers
Thanks debbie..we've not heard anything from them since we did the exams!!!
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by charleslifted(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hopefully in April...
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Saryea83: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2016
charleslifted:
Hopefully in April...

@Charleslifted, you show for here? I applied but didn't go for the exam.

BEA na serious fellow up it needs, don't wait for it be out before checking
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Kenkeye: 6:35am On Apr 13, 2016
My people, how market? No news yet?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by subseaman(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Kenkeye:
My people, how market? No news yet?
guy BEA nor b wentin person dey put mind because too many man-known-man full am
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by rufonye: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
subseaman:
guy BEA nor b wentin person dey put mind because too many man-known-man full am
So what was the need of the well organised and thoroughly supervised exam? abeg I choose to have faith in God....

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by charleslifted(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
rufonye:

So what was the need of the well organised and thoroughly supervised exam? abeg I choose to have faith in God....
wise decision bro.. God will crown our efforts.. No man can take my possession..

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by rufonye: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello people... Any news yet? This is third week of April.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2016
Why the silence here na? People for other threads don dey receive calls for interview
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by charleslifted(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2016
Dats cos no news yet from BEA... Patiently waiting with faith alive..
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2016
With respect to the concluded FSB text,Success mail have been sent out to successful Hungarian potential Postgraduate scholars by Hungary scholarship board informing to prepare for the second stage test,who has done their test before and what are the expectations?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by SHEEGO2015(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:

Is neco accepted, I don't have english in weac. Am applying 4 post graduate scholarship

How far was it. Were you picked. What's the selection like? Is it base on merit or u must buy your way out as in Nigeria way
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by kennyzskop(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pls how much is birth certificate @ the Nigerian Population Commission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.