Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards (27984 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 For Nigerians / Federal Ministry Of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship / Federal Scholarship Board Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by sontoly: 4:26am On Feb 05, 2016
pls can someone help me on this, I filled the first page which is the personal details but when I clicked continue it refuse to go, and it is telling me to check state of origin, LGA n so, and I did all those things but it still couldn't go but repeating the same thing, someone pls help me on this.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by patako: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2016
sontoly:
pls can someone help me on this, I filled the first page which is the personal details but when I clicked continue it refuse to go, and it is telling me to check state of origin, LGA n so, and I did all those things but it still couldn't go but repeating the same thing, someone pls help me on this.
try registration using this url @ www.education.gov.ng
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Saryea83: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2016
I just uploaded my affidavit,finish! Cos this BEA na another thing entirely. They are always selling successful people chances, I was a victim in the past twice for undergraduate. Hope PG won't be the same!
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Applied........Successfully.

MSc Geotechnical Engineering.

I choose Russia and South Korea.
Shw
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by lantessy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kassidy4luv:

Shw
Did you undertake your undergraduate study in Russia?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by joshuajunior(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Valmesk:
Yes they give,i dont really know there Umuahia office as for Aba,enter T A orji bus going to Aba,alight at Aba Park then enter keke that is going to Ngwa road by mouse,alight at school of health after school road then enter the school of health ,National Population Council has an office inside the school.
Thanks very much. i was able to do it. Went there today. can u pm me pls. mine aint going.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
lantessy:

Did you undertake your undergraduate study in Russia?

Nope......
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by lantessy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kassidy4luv:

Nope......
It was stated in the advert that PG in Russia is for those who had taken their undergraduate study in Russia. But, if you can speak Russian fluently, there's no cause for alarm.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kassidy4luv:

Shw
Helo,did you apply today or before today?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by stlarry001(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
joshuajunior:

Thanks very much. i was able to do it. Went there today. can u pm me pls. mine aint going.

how much did it cost u
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by stlarry001(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
joshuajunior:
please do they give d NPC certificate for those above 20 years old. I am in Umuahia, where exactly in school road ? kindly respond quickly. Thank you. I will pm u.

please how much did it cost u and what did u go with
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by joshuajunior(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
stlarry001:

a thousand. 1000 naira only
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
stlarry001:

The cost is a thousand naira only at NPC office,Aba,Abia State,you dont need to go with anything.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by patako: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
joshuajunior:

guys pls note that those collecting birth certificate from NPC at d rate N1000 is not d actual one. The ctual birth certificate should cost between N3000 and N4000. I was in their office today where they explain to me that d type (N1000) u guys are collecting are meant for children aged 0-17 years old while the one for adult aged 18yrs and above should be d one u guys should be requesting for. I suggest u guys verify this my info before running into hitches during screening. Thank you.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by joshuajunior(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
@patako, I don't get. Are you saying there are two different NPC birth certificates? Have u collected yours? can snap yours and paste it here?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by stlarry001(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
joshuajunior:

please can you send me your number through my email larrymontana63@gmail.com
And hope you did yours in Umuhia
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by stlarry001(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
patako:

guys pls note that those collecting birth certificate from NPC at d rate N1000 is not d actual one. The ctual birth certificate should cost between N3000 and N4000. I was in their office today where they explain to me that d type (N1000) u guys are collecting are meant for children aged 0-17 years old while the one for adult aged 18yrs and above should be d one u guys should be requesting for. I suggest u guys verify this my info before running into hitches during screening. Thank you.

That was what I was told too, when I went to their office at olokoro today. but is the 3k not on the high side and there even asked for court affidavit and 2passport.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Helo,did you apply today or before today?

Yesterday night
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
lantessy:

It was stated in the advert that PG in Russia is for those who had taken their undergraduate study in Russia. But, if you can speak Russian fluently, there's no cause for alarm.

Oh......lols
No worries shaaaa.

Cnt speak Russia either....
Chose south Korea as my second choice.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by topmosttee: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please can someone help me. I have been trying to upload my credentials (documents) on the attachment page for days now, its been taking me to error page quoting "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right synta". Please I need help.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by patako: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2016
stlarry001:

That was what I was told too, when I went to their office at olokoro today. but is the 3k not on the high side and there even asked for court affidavit and 2passport.
yeah, u are on point, 2k would be paid into FG TSA account, 700hundred naira to NPC
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by patako: 1:41am On Feb 06, 2016
joshuajunior:
@patako, I don't get. Are you saying there are two different NPC birth certificates? Have u collected yours? can snap yours and paste it here?
yes, there are of two type. One for children aged 0-17yrs without any passport @ d rate of N1000 and d second one for adult aged 18yrs and above @ rate of N3000 plus with ur passport and any of ur parent passport stamp on it. Mine would be ready by next week as i start the process today. The process involves paying N2000 into FG TSA account with UBA, getting court affidavit, 2passport photograph and a passport photograph of ur either parent
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by joshuajunior(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2016
@patako, That must be a recent development at NPC. Because my brother's own does not carry any passport on it. Though its being long he got his.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
debbie:
FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD PLOT 245 SAMUEL ADEMULEGUN STREET,CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, ABUJA BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award is for :

• Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and

• Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c. FIELDS OF STUDY

• Undergraduate level - Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and

• Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields. CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

• UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secoundary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2014 & 2015). Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.

• POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. NOTE (For all Applicants):

• Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign languare of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and

• All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: www.stipendumhungaricum.hu.

VENUE OF INTERVIEW: All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed Completed application forms are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:

• Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;

• One certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only; • Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;

• Two copies of Birth certificate

• State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;

• Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on white background;

• Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies. NB: Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA countries will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:

• Photocopies of Authenticated academic certificates;

• Data page of current International passport, and

• Specified Medical Reports & Police clearance certificate.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!

http://www.education.gov.ng/index.php/9-uncategorised/186-bilateral-edu-agree-awards

davide470

Is neco accepted, I don't have english in weac. Am applying 4 post graduate scholarship
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by pstfrancis(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Guys I want to ask if I can possibly apply for the Phd. I actually graduated with MPhil/PhD grade and I have been converted to my PhD in University of Ibadan. So can I apply
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by chukwuebuka077: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pls is it compulsory to attend the interview without international passport and transcripts, when I am Finally normimated I wil then present them?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Skywavenigeria: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hey guys, I've been trying to proceed to next Page after keying in the required information but it keeps saying Select ur State of Origin, L.G.A, DOB and fgoc. all my selections were correct but it keeps coming up.

Please someone should help me for d way out.
Thanks
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by patako: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Skywavenigeria:
Hey guys, I've been trying to proceed to next Page after keying in the required information but it keeps saying Select ur State of Origin, L.G.A, DOB and fgoc. all my selections were correct but it keeps coming up.

Please someone should help me for d way out.
Thanks
try dis url www.education.gov.ng
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by BrilliantMind: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Can someone tell me the venue of interview for north central state e.g kwara state .And the medical result are we taking it to the interview venue? Also the collation of result is 11th of march and a person did his interview on 7th of march, will he travel back home and be expecting the outcome or go back to the venue of interview on the day of result collation.Pls I need some to shed more light.Thanks
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by olugbode: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
BrilliantMind:
Can someone tell me the venue of interview for north central state e.g kwara state .And the medical result are we taking it to the interview venue? Also the collation of result is 11th of march and a person did his interview on 7th of march, will he travel back home and be expecting the outcome or go back to the venue of interview on the day of result collation.Pls I need some to shed more light.Thanks
After d exam u can return to where u come from. They will do d collation and communicate with successful candidates after some weeks via phone call and SMS.
The venue for North Central interview is Government College, Makurdi, Benue State. D date is from 7th to 10th. depending on ur state.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by BrilliantMind: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Thanks @ Olugbode
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by datjohn(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
olugbode:

After d exam u can return to where u come from. They will do d collation and communicate with successful candidates after some weeks via phone call and SMS.
The venue for North Central interview is Government College, Makurdi, Benue State. D date is from 7th to 10th. depending on ur state.

Guess I also have to thank u too for d answer, I donno why all dis while I had been seein d "MAKURDI" as "MAIDUGURI" if not for dis ur response dat made me re-confirm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs / Pls Guys! Does Anyone Know About Bg Nigeria In Ikeja / Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.