Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46530 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Cupidkc(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2016
I trust you, but I don't trust the devil in you. - Italian job

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by SoNature(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2016
All these foreign bullsh*t; I bet Nollywood films have more interesting quotes we can easily relate to.

3 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by bravolyk(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:

jaybee104:
grin

DrayZee:
K

justified10:
tor

SEE UNA LIFE FOR SUNDAY MORNING

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by gilly007: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Very nice
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by abumeinben(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2016
sojiboy:
"The bonelessness of the penis does not render it helpless in times of battle." Sam Loco in Boneless Penis

Movie na movie

grin

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Youngk(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by JDhotral4: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2016
Jumong (Hangul: 삼한지-주몽 편; hanja: 三韓志-朱蒙篇주몽;
lit. "The Book of the Three Hans: The Chapter of Jumong"wink is
a South Korean historical period drama series that aired on
MBC from 2006 to 2007 as the network's 45th anniversary
special. Originally scheduled for 60 episodes, MBC extended
it to 81 because of its popularity.
The series examines the life of Jumong, founder of the
kingdom of Goguryeo. Few details have been found in the
historical record about Jumong, so much of the series is
fictionalized. The fantastic elements surrounding the original
Jumong legend (such as those concerning his birth) have
been replaced with events more grounded in reality.
Jumong is considered part of the Korean Wave (Hallyu), with
viewership in Iran exceeding 80 percent.[1]
Cast
Song Il-gook as Prince Jumong
Han Hye-jin as Lady Soseono
Kim Seung-soo as Prince Daeso
Jun Kwang-ryul as King Geumwa
Oh Yeon-soo as Lady Yuhwa (Jumong's mother)
Kyeon Mi-ri as Queen Wonhu (born 1964)
Song Ji-hyo as Lady Ye So-ya (Jumong's first wife, born
1981)
Park Tam-hee as Lady Yang Seoran
Ahn Yong-joon as Yuri
Jung Yun-seok as young Yuri (born 2003)
Kim Byung-ki as Yuntabal (born 1948)
Jin Hee-kyung as High Priestess Yeo Mieul (born 1968)
Lee Jae-yong (actor) as Prime Minister Bu Deukbul (born
1963)
Heo Joon-ho as General Hae Mosu
Won Ki-joon as Prince Youngpo (born 1974)
Bae Soo-bin as Sayong (born 1976)
Im So-yeong as Buyeong
Yoon Dong-hwan as Yangjung
Oh Uk-chul as Baron Hwang
Yeo Ho-min as General Oi
Ahn Jeong-hoon as Mari
Im Dae-ho as Hyeoppo
Park Kyeong-hwan as Bu Beonno
Jeong Ho-bin as Wootae

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
"if you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk" the good the bad the ugly.

"a mans gotta know his limitation" Dirty Harry.

"Meet my little friends" Scarface

8 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Bespiel: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN..... WITNESS ME
from "Mad Max Fury Road".

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by millionboi(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
gush
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by larex007(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
People always leave..... 'One tree hill'.

6 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by san316(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Wow
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by adefizzy(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2016
The absence of desire leaves one free to pursue other things - Game of throne

For a few to be immortal, many must die -In Time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by tgwltm(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained." 
President Snow/Donald Sutherland in The Hunger Games (2012)

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Vicotex(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2016
In order to protect love Hatred is Born - Pein (Naruto shippuden)

5 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Shiifi(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2016
The enemy of my enemy x my friend

The 100

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Coolturbo(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Ologuj ni e mi o, emi o kin soro ju.

Shaworoide

5 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by mekonglobal(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2016
sojiboy:
"The bonelessness of the penis does not render it helpless in times of battle." Sam Loco in Boneless Penis

Movie na movie
grin grin grin Movie na movie o jare...tell them something...cheesy I like dat!
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by tgwltm(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2016
If you figure a way to live without serving a master, any master, then let the rest of us know, will you? For you'd be the first person in the history of the world.
Lancaster Dodd/Philip Seymour Hoffman in The Master (2012)

5 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2016
There's a benefit to losing, you get to learn from your mistakes.
----MEGAMIND (cartoon)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Codyt(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2016
"You either die a hero. Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain". - The Dark Knight

"The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight we are going to break your one rule" (joker to batman) - same source as above

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by qboi3000: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2016
True detective

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Ulrich01(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2016
The originals

12 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2016
I am not afraid of nothing I started with nothing
sea god

I drink and people who drink have to keep drinking
game of thrones
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by tgwltm(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Now you're looking for the secret, but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled.
The Prestige (2006)

9 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Today is all we have, tomorrow may never come- game of throne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by xtophera(f): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Manners maketh man.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Kingsman:The secret service

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by newguy1(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2016
1.If u cannot do gr8 things you can create things in a small way 2. If you r not part of the solution you are part of the problem.3. man is free at the instant he wants to be what the mind of man can. All from the movie; beyond the light
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Idrismusty97(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2016
If you want much more of such quotes watch animes! Some of the best series i have ever watched are always animes. From Attack on titan, Naruto, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, One punch, Fate tale Zero you name it. Animes are always the best. It's is like reading a very interesting book while entertaining yourself in the process.

4 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Mike008(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Craigston:
I see you. Reserved space with a "." #FTC grin
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by obassed: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measures. We ask ourselves, who am I to brilliant, talented and fabulous?... Akeela and the bee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by xboyelyusuf(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2016
All Men Must Die......Game Of Thrones

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.