Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46526 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Infomizer(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2016
The human world...It's a mess.

Sebastian (The little mermaid)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Two quotes from the movie "To Kill A Mockingbird".

5 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
"Men are gods, only but a few realise their potentials long before they are gone"...DUKE OLUMIDE

4 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by toyese01(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:
"if you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk" the good the bad the ugly
elli wella said dat
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by olumite1234(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2016
"Its not until the bucket strikes the water ,that you truly know how deep the water well is" --- October 1st

6 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Agimor(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Science and religion are not enemies is just that they are somethings science is just too young to understand.

Angels and Demons!

17 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by kenny1795(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Anger without a solution to the problem, becomes a poison to the soul- jumong

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by gozi542: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
grin all those movies mentioned above, I couldn't ascertain statement that comes from Nollywood, does it means they have nufin to offer?

No way, we nor go carry last oya see their own
"Johnbull, tell your mama that the Eagle flies high above because it's feather is valuable by one ozozoka
" ewooh!! Papa Nkechi the gods are angry " grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by lloydpras: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Sometimes We Make The Wrong Choices to get to the Right Place.
- Melissa Leo (As Susan Plummer) in "The Equalizer".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Boeing777pilot: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2016
" Love is an emotion that is not to be trusted. The love for a woman has no place in this game "

Don Clerucuzzio to Crucifisso in the the mafia movie, "The Last Don "

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Codyt(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
All Men Must Die......Game Of Thrones
Valar morghullis grin

3 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
When you play a game of thrones you win or you die.
game of thrones

“If you would take a man’s life,you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bearto do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.”
game of throne

Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.”
game of throne

The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them,”
game of throne

Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you
game of throne

“In the game of thrones, even the humblest pieces can have wills of their own. Sometimes they refuse to make the moves you’ve planned for them. Mark that well, Alayne. It’s a lesson that Cersei Lannister still has yet to learn.”
game of thrones

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Mike008(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
"Sometimes its better to take a leap of faith, the trust part comes later". One movie like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Heineken(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:
I don't if this one am about to say has any meaning ooo..but I have heard a lot of people used it since the beginning of this year. ..

"Leave trash for lawma".. grin grin ( olamide Bet award)

nawao... You no try

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Codyt(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2016
gozi542:
grin all those movies mentioned above, I couldn't ascertain statement that comes from Nollywood, does it means they have nufin to offer?

No way, we nor go carry last oya see their own
"Johnbull, tell your mama that the Eagle flies high above because it's feather is valuable by one ozozoka
" ewooh!! Papa Nkechi the gods are angry " grin grin

Nollywood movies in one word.... Uninspiring. Storyline might look OK. But the script little or nothing moving can be deduced from them. We still have a long way.

3 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by iPopAlomo(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2016
Right Leg, Left Leg... your body will follow... they call it walking...

Treat your wife... treat somebody else's wife... it's a lot more fun if you don't get caught...

Jason Statham - Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels...

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by shamecurls(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Eyin Iya mi o Osoromoniga!!!! --Oyiboyi in Koto Aye

5 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by pulsa(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2016
When you crossed the road wrongly,and a car speeds towards you, when you look death in its eye, your life doesn't flash by you, what happens is YOU FREEZE!!!, YOU FREEZE AND PULL A STUPID FACE.
Jason statham in snatch

5 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by drestoneokuta(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Do not pity the dead Harry, pity the living and above all those who live without love... Professor Dumbledore Harry Potter 7B

We are a prisoner of our own nature... Baroness quin

We are who we are..... Theodore tbag bagwell

I understand the impulse to pull the trigger (revenge) but if we loose ourself we lose everything scofield

No matter of much life hits u, keep moving forward.. Stallon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2016
toyese01:
elli wella said dat

Nice try.

It was Eli Wallach that said it.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained." hunger game

I am grout. guardian of the galaxy

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by dtruseeker(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
I miss One Tree Hill. It got lots of unforgettable quotes

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by akanbiaa(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
This is Sparta "The 300" lesson is if you are a King elsewhere that dominates but on my land or in my field of expertise you are a learner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by veraiyke(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2016
I really love quotes and that's one of the things I look out for in movies. White movies give me that. "English can be very tricky" is one and so much more.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by chidekings(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2016
U think am petty to speak Ill of a man just because he represents competition

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by ibadanfinest(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
You let them know you care, they march over you. Harvey Spector, Suit

9 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by chidekings(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
U waste time trying to make people to love u,u will end up the most popular dead man in town

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by tgmservice: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
If I could take all the good things in exchange for a day with my Wife. I won't hesitate - Sylvester Stallone in The creed

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Andrew3(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
A man does not eja culate with his eyes open: whiwetalu agu

manye aka na nsi a boki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by chidekings(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
people works together when it suits them ,they are loyal when it suits them,love each other when it suits them and they kill each other when it suits them

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by martyns303(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
When the world turns it's back on u, u turn ur back on the world
Lion King.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by pulsa(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
dtruseeker:
I miss One Tree Hill. It got lots of unforgettable quotes
I dey tell you, Lucas and Nathan Scott tried but I tell you I loved Peyton sawyer, Davin degraw killed the sound track.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.