Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46527 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by stone07(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.
Al Pacino ( Saint of a woman)

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by emmamedicro46(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
To see what isn't you have to focus on what is..... Zediccus zul Zorander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by frankputer: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol. U welcome.movies sharpens your brain.this kides watching cartoon are smart in class.

What are you steering at?
I'm gonna destroy you, and after I'm done destroying u I'm  gonna take a picture of what is left of your body and take it to your mother. 

I'm so through with that

Any bullshit I will bust your CIA brains out

You are furking hilarious
U are a small pices of shit

Operator 2015
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=ollah1 post=42703652]

Bro cld u pls help with more quotes from this movie mostly from t bag and scodield .. All seasons. Thanks [/Tattooist: Most guys, you know, for the first time, they start with something small— mom, girlfriend’s initials, something like that. Not you. You got a full set of sleeves, all in a couple of months. Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got.
Michael: I don’t have a few years. Wish to hell I did.

Pope: I can’t help wondering what someone with your credentials is doing in a place like this.
Michael: Took a wrong turn a few months back, I guess.
Pope: You make it sound like a traffic accident.

Prison Break Season 1
]
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
joseph1832:
You wouldn't mind being the dwarf?, or having the brain of the dwarf?.

I wouldn't mind being a dwarf with that kind of brain. maybe it's part of the package.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by emmamedicro46(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Do I look like someone who cares what God thinks?"
Doug Bradley/Pinhead in Hellraiser (1983)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by emmamedicro46(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
Alvy Singer/Woody Allen in Annie Hall (1977)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by emmamedicro46(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained."
President Snow/Donald Sutherland in The Hunger Games (2012)

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by emmamedicro46(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."
Zoolander (2001)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by emmamedicro46(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
"Say what you like about the Nazis... they had style."
Outpost (2007)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by thuao(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
In this world, there re mere men, some re fortunate to be kings, while only few of us live as gods. Try to be god among men, at worst be a king, it will be difficult for u to make an impact among 7billion ordinary men, by being an ordinary men. opadhe 2016
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Flawlessangel(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Joavid:

and why should I be the one to hit you up? cos you live in lekki phrase 1? or cos I desperately need to go to the cinema?

orishirishi

I AM THE CINEMA.

lol its because if i ask you to drop your number, the other guys would kidnap it too, so how do i reach you?
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Firevinci(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2016
By the power vested in me, I pronounce you, man and knife.-Jason Statham in Expendables 2

When people see the glory of your success, they'll forget the sinister nature of your means- Sir Jia in 14 Blades

Before I complete my task, whoever stands in my way, friend or foe, will go down with me- Jinyiwei Qinglong in 14 Blades

Don't fight to die, but fight to live- Felicity Smoak in The Arrow 4

In order to protect the people I love, I have to become someone else; something else... Oliver Queen in Arrows 4
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Lhorde(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2016
You don't know what you have until you go on without it....
Hakeem Lyon
#Empire season2 episode14
I don't seem to understand why bad things happen to the good people...
Jamal Lyon
Empire season2 episode14
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by harjorlarh(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2016
wars come and go..but my soldiers stay eternal-GI joes

only d dead have seen d end of a war-black hawk down

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by PinketteDawn: 11:08pm On May 19, 2016
"You know who's going to inherit the Earth? Arms dealers. Because everyone else is too busy killing each other. That's the secret to survival. Never go to war. Especially with yourself." - Yuri Orlov THE LORD OF WAR.

"I have sacrificed much to achieve peace. So too must a new generation sacrifice to maintain that peace. Responsibility! Duty! Honour! These are not mere virtues to which we must aspire! They are essential to every soldier, to every king" - Odin THOR
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by fehlixz: 3:29am On Jan 25, 2017
"Family is everything. Without family we have nothing, without family we are nothing."-Jahmal Al-fahyeed in Tyrant TV series[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by sybarite7(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2017
There will be times when we are powerless to injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest---- Morgan Freeman (the last knight)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by gemale(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Joavid:

tyrion lannister is an interesting character. I wouldn't mind being him in real life
U wldnt mind being a drunk dwarf with a father & sister who hate u because ur mum died while giving birth 2 u & a brother who is far dumber than u bt gets all d favour because he's handsome, tall & a good fighter? Be careful wt u wish 4.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Tyche(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
ugolance:
Dialogue:

T-bag: It's beneath a man of your status to be walking about with his feet sticky.

Lechero: What do you propose?

T-Bag: Ablution; a humble sign of friendship from a stranger who came into your house.

Prison Break Season 2(Inside Sona prison, Panama)

Season 3 actually. T-bag is too good with words

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Tyche(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dejav:
My Daughter wanted to marry Jimi Sentadio, both families forbade that, she said it was like Romeo and Juliet, who were Romeo and Juliet? Who the hell were those People? Not caecilians certainly
THE LAST DON

cool
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
You know, when I was 15, I had a summer job installing carpets for Albert Kodagolian on Lake Charlevoix. Horrible job... hot, indoors, forced to listen to "The Gambler" on 8-track while the rest of the world was at the beach. Three days into the job, I knew I had to quit. I asked my father for advice. All he wanted to know was whether I'd given my word to Mr. Kodagolian that I'd work the summer. I told him I had. My father suggested I stick it out. I'd given my word. Worst eight weeks of my life. Until the last day. Mr. Kodagolian shows up at the jobsite, pulls me aside, and tells me that in 27 years, no kid has ever made it through the summer, gives me a bonus... $40. The most valuable money I've ever made. A priceless lesson about life..... "Value loyalty above all else.......RAYMOND REDDINGTON...(BLACKLIST)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Omoluabi16(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
davide470:
I have no right to ask this of any of you... but will you follow me...one last time?

Thorin Oakenshield (King) ~ The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.
And I'm watching it right now. Brilliant quotes, and ed sheeran killed the song 'I see fire'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 14, 2017
This is the world we live in. People relying on each other's mistakes to manipulate one another and use one another, even relate to one another. A warm, messy circle of humanity.

There's a saying. The devil's at his strongest while we're looking the other way, like a l program running in the background silently, while we're busying doing other shit. Daemons, they call them. They perform action without user interaction. Monitoring, logging, notifications. Primal urges, repressed memories, unconscious habits. They're always there, always active. We can try to be right, we can try to be good. We can try to make a difference, but it's all bullshit. 'Cause intentions are irrelevant. They don't drive us. Daemons do.... Mr Robot
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... Shawshank Redemption

I am God's man, who could dare to defy me ... the Sun of hopes, is out in all directions ... my intentions are solid, and there is courage in every step ... I have set forth today, to write my own destiny.... Dhoom 3

The computer did not make humans ... the humans made the computer ... that's why what a mind can do, a computer can't.... Kol Mil Gaya

“Everything starts with your heart. Throw away the fear that you will never be the same. If you throw away the fear, everything will be okay again.”
-Master Pal Bong, King of Baking

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if oyu planned on fallin gin love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it..... The Notebook
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Abbycite
LastMumu:

Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name take it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore."

- Tyrion Lannister to Jon Snow (The Bastard)
The game of thrones

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
But
Codyt:

Valar morghullis grin

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Abbycite

Wetin be Abbycite again?
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
U can't understand...
LastMumu:

Wetin be Abbycite again?
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
U can't understand...
laa koyemi na. cheesy
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Codyt(m): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
But
I hope you understand that it was a phrase...

By the way, your so cute... Damn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Abbycite(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Abbycite

Yes dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.