Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? (5161 Views)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / Is This Woman Wearing Pant Or Not? / Bra!? What About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is for the bad guys in the building... I'd like to know the first stuff you gonna remove. As for me it depends on the kind of girl I wana get down with.
I won't say more than that.
Ladies, you can drop your comments too, wen a dude wana make a move on u, what item shld he drop ist. Don't be shy to drop comments o
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Synzu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
When its a sure girl, I'll definitely take it slow n steady by first going for her bra.

But if she's the type that her brain snaps nd she can change her mind any minute, I'll take off her panties nd chook preek first before unbuttoning her top and taking off her bra gringrin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Urm, do dey wear pant and bra these days? cheesy

Just tear cloth, dats all.. boobs and thing be showin all ova..
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by vault(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
I love boobs...... do the maths grin

1 Like

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Mhizkel(f): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
When its a sure girl, I'll definitely take it slow n steady by first going for her bra.

But if she's the type that her brain snaps nd she can change her mind any minute, I'll take off her panties nd chook preek first before unbuttoning her top and taking off her bra gringrin
shocked Holy Lawd!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
"it depends on the kind of girl I wana get down with" Op, you think say you get sense? Anyway, same goes for me! It really depends on the kind of girl I wana erm.. erm... with.

1 Like

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Synzu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:
shocked Holy Lawd!!!
gringrin
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

jeeeeeeeezz!

4 Likes

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:
shocked Holy Lawd!!!
Follow me shout o!
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Tocheagle(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let me ask GUGUL
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Urm, do dey wear pant and bra these days? cheesy

Just tear cloth, dats all.. boobs and thing be showin all ova..

No be you again?
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

I dey feel u broda. U sabi

3 Likes

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
discoprophet:

No be you again?
nor be me oooo.. I neva toush woman befor ooo
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Smellymouth: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bra grin ladies get aroused more when u touch d nipples cheesy

From clap I go enter dance
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Synzu(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
MemphisDepay:
I dey feel u broda. U sabi
Nwanne oge adiroo cool

1 Like

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by ggrin(f): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shoe and belt undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Lordprez: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Definitely Bra first...

that's bcus if I get my hands on those melons, the rest is tales by moonlight for her friends later

By the way, why remove pant when I can just shift it to one corner?

#StillAVirgincry

1 Like

Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Mhizkel(f): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

gringrin
Welldone oh! cheesy
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Synzu(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:
Welldone oh! cheesy
Thank You oh! wink
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Mhizkel(f): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

Thank You oh! wink
Odi'egwu undecided
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Synzu(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:
Odi'egwu undecided
How'd u even know its me seff?? grin
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by KinkyAngela(f): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
Shoe and belt undecided
gay! angry
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Mhizkel(f): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

How'd u even know its me seff?? grin
SYNZU says it all cheesy
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by ggrin(f): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
gay! angry
lesbianangry
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
lesbianangry
gaybian!
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by ggrin(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
gaybian!
weyre re o gringrin
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
weyre re o gringrin
weyre re re re reee ooo grin
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by ggrin(f): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
weyre re re re reee ooo grin
kiss

Will u be my GAYbe? kiss
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Synzu(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:
SYNZU says it all cheesy
u know traplord. Not sinnzu. tongue
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Synzu(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
kiss

Will u be my GAYbe? kiss
I taught you that you iidiot gringrin

Have u paid for copyright licenses? tongue
Re: Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? by Mhizkel(f): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
u know traplord. Not sinnzu. tongue
I know all sobriquets related to Traplord tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? / How Effective Is Postinor 2? I Dey Fear O! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.