Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala (34428 Views)

ICC petition: Falana Replies Okonjo Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by appini: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Falana will surely end up like a mad dog at the end of this duarian regime.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by sonnie10: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Responding to a looser is worst mistake anyone can make. They will drag you to their level.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by bankyblue(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lemme write to the both of u now.....since everything. Now is about letter...........f...u both. Lubbish
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by sleepingTROUBLE: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
UlqU3:
The woman is a criminal
An incest product. The accursed of Africa. Spit
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by bluecircle470: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Falana has said it all, let her com to defend herself. Sincerely, what can she say.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Tolusine4me(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Okonjo Iweala is a disgrace...Femi Falana good job from you baba

11 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Coolcash1: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Honestly, Okonjo Iweala has serious case to answer on the massive corruption during GEJ.

She should stop her town cryer style and go carry her cross.

11 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by belloabd1914(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by swtdrms(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Immediately i read Okonjo's response, the first questions that comes to my mind was "why does this woman always reply people with insults instead of her intelligently countering people's claim." This was the case with Soludo, same with Oshiomhole and now Falana, falana has pointed out this very observation of mine. Let our former Minister stop the insults and face the facts on ground if she's actually not guilty. Thank God the man she's into argument with has a reputation for serious noise making with facts as weapons.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Igwe9(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Falana falana, I hope you come our victorious,because nobody will take you serious if you fail again this time around.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by sleepingTROUBLE: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
UlqU3:
The woman is a criminal
An incest product. The accursed of Africa. Given birth to by witches that fall and get burt on high tension cable.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by bluecircle470: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
baby124:
Falana -5
Okonjo - 2
Some serious allegations here. Okonjo should go and defend herself. All those her foreign backers will flee on exposure. They don't like bad publicity which can affect their own careers.

I seconded u!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by nijanigga: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
"... Dr. Okonjo-Iweala has continued to give the erroneous impression that she rendered selfless service to the nation. But while her colleagues who served as Ministers under President Olusegun Obasanjo were paid their salaries and allowances in the local currency she received hers in dollars ..." This woman should bury her head in shame.

21 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by pdpchangeapc(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Whether Falana or Iweala, i still dey look before i jump.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by abeniagbon(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who next. Okonjo abi... Oya EFCC needs your in there office now now... Come talk your own for the matter

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Afolabi78: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ngo Should Defend Herself Base On Issue Not On Personal Base.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
NOI has this habit of bullying everyone that has questions for her to answer, i remember at the house rep hearing, she claimed she too sick to answer some question and then refuse to leave when asked to get attention. You can scare soludo and Oshiomole but you can't Falana, not even Abacha could

17 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by flokii: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
this shows d diff. between two tribes.. one is synonymous with intellect & respect while d.other is quick to resort to abuse & vulgar languages without addressing d main issue...

NOI deservers to have her fat legs spread and shot in d arse 5 gud times...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by 4nobody4every1: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef..

This is interesting ...I see English Language in[b] missionary position throughout the essay[/b]. Amazing write up.
......it would have been better if the English is written in a ""doggy style"" grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Johnsinia(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Outside Nigeria who know this FOOL. Rat challenging lion, water don pass garri. If something happen to this integrity rascal only FOOLS in Nigeria will morn. NOI is an international figure and will not waste time with rascals like this FOOLISH human APC right activist.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by jameseva: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
RedCapChief:
All this because she called him an "integrity-challenged charlatan suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia"

E pain am??

Did you read the write up? Can you even read??

4 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lalasticlala this link should have been onthe front page instead of this one filled with trabalism, heck it was created earlier

www.nairaland.com/2895315/icc-petition-falana-replies-okonjo#42382504
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by poiZon: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
up wike, wike the slayer of the judas of ubima. the tamer of RATimi amaechi, the destroyer of the judas of ubima. carry go. pdp.... power! akwaibom loading. abeg wetin falana talk, no tym to waste tym on the wasted wasterner.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by poiZon: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
up wike, wike the slayer of the judas of ubima. the tamer of RATimi amaechi, the destroyer of the judas of ubima. carry go. pdp.... power! akwaibom loading. abeg wetin falana talk, no tym to waste tym on the wasted wasterner.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by jameseva: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Johnsinia:
Outside Nigeria who know this FOOL. Rat challenging lion, water don pass garri. If something happen to this integrity rascal only FOOLS in Nigeria will morn. NOI is an international figure and will not waste time with rascals like this FOOLISH human APC right activist.

And like an irrational human with pitiable intelligence quotient, they will attack the messenger and ignore the message!

12 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by ifdaeg(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
all I see is billions in hard currency and trillions in local currency. even Obama will get confused after reading this piece.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by SeverusSnape(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jackrich:
APC e-rats will surely find succor here to heal from their battered face by the Supreme Court . grin

Tonye*Barcanista,Deapreye, firefire,severus*Snape,miz*mycoli come and see another thread for champion of liars association and propagandist. grin
Exactly!... But their succour won't be enough to heal the pains of defeat at the supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by justmenoni: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
I love ur shoes bro.

abuayman:
Like seriously? Just passing by.
@Pa Chukudi, help me say hi to Ngozi if yhu see her.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by BABANGBALI: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
abeg make the beef war start jo
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
rozayx5:
this foolana shud keep shut angry angry

You are one of the biggest problems battling this country ...did u even try to scan-read what he wrote? na wa o. I just dont know what to call u.

6 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jackrich:
APC e-rats will surely find succor here to heal from their battered face by the Supreme Court . grin
Very soon ICC go quarrel Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.