Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (37966 Views)

Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2016
naija8080:
Don't be quick to jump to conclusion. I'm sure the man has been sharing his salary the time that he worked with her but she as most women do when they start working especially when the man is temporarily jobless...they start acting up and seeing him as less of a man.

Assuming so, he is not supposed to act so much as beat a woman whose delivery date is near
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by AfroKnight: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Women should understand the kind of man they are married to and take necessary safety measures. Don't wait for the dangerous man (whom you chose to love) to kill you before leaving the marriage. The first slap while you're dating should be enough information for a woman. Don't wait till push becomes shove.

This woman seems to love a violent man who has no qualms collecting stipends from his wife. Divorce was not even mentioned in this case. I have seen cases where the battered wife would even tell the police that she no longer wants to press charges. That's why the police is often reluctant to wade into domestic conflict.

I won't be surprised if she returns home with him and drops charges. Good responsible men would ask you out but you would refuse because his is "boring". You'd rather fall for the corky guys who disrespect you.

Violent and selfish husbands remain so because there are women who take such bullshit.
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by misspicy(f): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Excuzeme:

..and where in the report did you see the man "plead guilty" to the accusations?
Is it not just the wife accusing him of beating her... and we took that to be true?

So, a woman who is about to give birth and knows her husband is not employed at the moment, uses her salary to go ON VACATION?

Is there a law which says your wife can eat your own money but when you are in need, you cant eat hers..... she is suppose to eat it alone?

What is good for the geese, is also good for the Gander afterall, Women boast that they are EQUAL to Men....

Thunder fire that your left bossom. I pity man day will mistakenly marry your type and thinks he has a wife.
with all these erroneous debasing sentences you put down here,it is very obvious you are a wife beater,and a man who raises his hand on a woman is a weakling,but you think a lazy man who is jobless and still looking to collect his pregnant wife"s work reward is doing the right thing,then you are an unredeemable weakling,your case is over already.

its either you did not read the story well,or like you said,you are frustrated and have to take your frustration on something even if it is a pregnant woman.
this is the only justification u can give to your senselessness and foolish words here

I leave you to your madness,and still pity the woman you will end up killing in the name of frustration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by eluquenson(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2016
That man is a beast and shameless dog, he needs to spend some time in the jail.
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by sugarcoatedben(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
how would he pay for his bail charge?
he should have thought of that before behaving so irresponsible
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Getting married and having children doesnt make a man responsible.

Responsibility is a way of life developed overtime from child hood to adulthood, it doesnt come over night or by going to school or by becoming a pastors son or daughter and certainly being a church worker does not make people responsible.

People should enlighten intending couples on this fact, a riff raff will always be a riff raff, it doesnt matter his marital , social status of his age, he will always be a riff raff even as a grand father. sad

I have a man whose does not like carrying his baby and mothers who dont like carry their babies, they wont even breast feed them cos they want their boobs to remain kamkpe.

Some see marriage as an escape and not a journey, some women see children as a means to exthort money from their husband, friends and family, in other words they get married for the wrong reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by tiswell(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2016
naija8080:
Don't be quick to jump to conclusion. I'm sure the man has been sharing his salary the time that he worked with her but she as most women do when they start working especially when the man is temporarily jobless...they start acting up and seeing him as less of a man.
You just nailed it bro.
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by 123papas(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2016
the bride price he paid was to own her
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
amacastel:

If he lost his job he shld look for other menial job other than waiting for his wife salary pls is only a shameless man that waits for the wife's salary for survival a pregnant woman for that matter the man deserve 12strokes of cane in d morning, 6 in d afternoon and 24strokes of cane for his dinner.

Useless comment. Why wasn't she looking for menial jobs when he was providing for the family? Spouses are supposed to pull each other when one is down.
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by aameyah(f): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2016
naija8080:

You should be locked up with the man. Longer throat like you waiting for a pregnant woman to go and hustle and then hand over her salary to you....

#tufia

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by 1money: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Excuzeme:

First, let us agree that it is not right for any spouse (male or female) to assault the other spouse.... so, in this regard, the man is wrong.

But then, I can bet 100% that before they got married and after they did...and for a long time, they have been sharing the man's salary!
He pays House rent, NEPA bills,buy sfood in the house, e.t.c...I am sure he even financed a wedding! shocked

So, he lost his job. Pity but the current economic climate means many have lost their job and many more will still do.
So, when he had a job, he assisted his wife to stand on her feet as well ... like most men do, for the 'rainy day".
[b]That is what marriage is all about, one spouse lifts the other spouse up, when he or she is down.

But what does this woman do when she got her own salary in December?
She holds to the money and even said "She wants to use it to go on vacation"!
Just imagine!! Vacation? ..when their are needs for the family and you know your husband is still job-hunting?

Let me ask all of you (and be honest): If it was this man that got his December salary when his wife has no job, no money and nothing to eat.... and he decides he will use it to go on vacation while she starves, what will you call the man? Wicked man, right?

But now, since it is being done by a woman, to her husband, it is acceptable!

You see the "double-standards" and wickedness that wives are subjecting their husbands to?
..and to think their are some men (women's wrapper" who dont think first before commenting, abusing the man?

Well, it will get to a time when men will no longer marry these women, its happening overseas already.
But for the time being, you silly men on Nairaland should use your brain before heaping blame on your fellow man, just because you want Nairaland women to give you "Likes"![/b]

Others have properly responded to you - there is no justification for the man to be at home jobless, and beat his wife if she doesn't remit her salary to him, no justification at all.

I just want to correct your idea of the vacation.
The report says that she is almost due, that means she will give birth soon, so the vacation is her maternity leave. she is not going to vacation in dubai or Trinidad and tobago. Understand! It was her maternity leave vacation!!!

1 Like

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by aameyah(f): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Kulas:

On point!.The man is likely open to d wife and shares all he has with her,may be when d clock turned in negative direction and d man beccome jobless while d woman has a job and started acting funny like most women do.Definetly d man will be annoyed and frustration will set in.

Infidels of the same feather flocking together! By their comments you shall know them....
So you didn't read where they said the man has been collecting her salary all the while.

You just have to look for a way to blame the woman....

1 Like

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by poik(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2016
dre11:

Jobless husband beats up pregnant wife over refusal to give him money

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/27/jobless-husband-beats-up-pregnant-wife-over-refusal-to-give-him-money/

I don't like this.
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by CioAngels(f): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Esther, i hope you won't remain in his house until he kills you.

1 Like

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
aameyah:

You should be locked up with the man. Longer throat like you waiting for a pregnant woman to go and hustle and then hand over her salary to you....

#tufia

You have a very tiny brain...very small like fish brain. That's why no man takes you seriously...keep dumping you. Anumanu!
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by aameyah(f): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
naija8080:

You have a very tiny brain...very small like fish brain. That's why no man takes you seriously...keep dumping you. Anumanu!

Sharaaaaap there!
See your wide mouth that you use in eating women's salaries. Dirty pig...cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by aameyah(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Excuzeme:

First, let us agree that it is not right for any spouse (male or female) to assault the other spouse.... so, in this regard, the man is wrong.

But then, I can bet 100% that before they got married and after they did...and for a long time, they have been sharing the man's salary!
He pays House rent, NEPA bills,buy sfood in the house, e.t.c...I am sure he even financed a wedding! shocked

So, he lost his job. Pity but the current economic climate means many have lost their job and many more will still do.
So, when he had a job, he assisted his wife to stand on her feet as well ... like most men do, for the 'rainy day".
[b]That is what marriage is all about, one spouse lifts the other spouse up, when he or she is down.

But what does this woman do when she got her own salary in December?
She holds to the money and even said "She wants to use it to go on vacation"!
Just imagine!! Vacation? ..when their are needs for the family and you know your husband is still job-hunting?

Let me ask all of you (and be honest): If it was this man that got his December salary when his wife has no job, no money and nothing to eat.... and he decides he will use it to go on vacation while she starves, what will you call the man? Wicked man, right?

But now, since it is being done by a woman, to her husband, it is acceptable!

You see the "double-standards" and wickedness that wives are subjecting their husbands to?
..and to think their are some men (women's wrapper" who dont think first before commenting, abusing the man?

Well, it will get to a time when men will no longer marry these women, its happening overseas already.
But for the time being, you silly men on Nairaland should use your brain before heaping blame on your fellow man, just because you want Nairaland women to give you "Likes"![/b]

You are so deluded you've even added your own interpretation that the woman wanted to go on vacation with her salary. You are definitely not OK.

5 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by aameyah(f): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Azil:
A guy once told me he would not marry a woman who cannot financially take care of him. I was going to berate him, then I remembered he is uroboh. Growing up in warri, I saw it's in them to sit home, play draft, drink ogogoro while the woman hustle for the family.

Imagine!!
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by aameyah(f): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
misspicy:

I am yet to see where the woman has been accused of all this fallacies you typed here

so you mean,you would collect the money your pregnant wife worked hard even in her pregnant state to work for,just because she has been sharing yours with you? and then go ahead and beat her up with her big protruding tummy because she refused to hand over the money to you? all because you are frustrated, the next person to take out your frustration on is a pregnant woman carrying your own child o?

now I realise some Nigerian men has lost it

I smh and pity the woman that will end up with yoy

#tufiakwa **spits****

I spit with you my dear.
You can't talk on such an abomination and swallow the spit.

#spits
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
aameyah:

I spit with you my dear.
You can't talk on such an abomination and swallow the spit.

#spits
my dear,I cannot believe these are the sorry excuse we have as men roaming around with only that thing under them that differenciates them from the lazy woman next door

I pity the women that end up with such
I reject #tufia #spitsagain gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by amacastel: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2016
naija8080:

Useless comment. Why wasn't she looking for menial jobs when he was providing for the family? Spouses are supposed to pull each other when one is down.
May ur inlaw beat ur daughter in pregnancy as she provide for her husband. Since wen did it become the role of the woman to provide for d family, lazy fool is ur type that will leave everything for their wife imagine me sharing my salary with husband odi egwu I can give u some wen I see u are a responsible man ooo but sharing with u is a no no no

1 Like

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2016
amacastel:

[s]May ur inlaw beat ur daughter in pregnancy as she provide for her husband. Since wen did it become the role of the woman to provide for d family, lazy fool is ur type that will leave everything for their wife imagine me sharing my salary with husband odi egwu I can give u some wen I see u are a responsible man ooo but sharing with u is a no no no[/s]

The last time I checked...feminists said men and women are equal. WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER...
Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by amacastel: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
naija8080:

The last time I checked...feminists said men and women are equal. WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER...
Lazy bone mteweee

1 Like

Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by SHOCK7(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Lazy man. Shame on you and the likes of you out there.
I dig dat 'ur hair style on 'ur profile!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.