Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,845 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine (1829 Views)

My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student / Schooling In Nigeria Does Damage To The Brain, Girl Says / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by bennaz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by bany88(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Front page please let's help a brother.
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by mankand(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yes you can get stay after study.
Ukraine and Turkish universities are accredited in Nigeria so after your studies you can do your nysc
Lastly no you can't work and study.

What course are you interested in studying?
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by bennaz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
mankand:
Yes you can get stay after study.
Ukraine and Turkish universities are accredited in Nigeria so after your studies you can do your nysc
Lastly no you can't work and study.

What course are you interested in studying?

Economics.

But someone just told me I will stay only within my visa duration
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by mankand(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
bennaz:

Economics.

But someone just told me I will stay only within my visa duration

No you can stay after your studies. Economics is $3000aannually while international economics is $1800-2000 annually
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by bennaz(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
mankand:

No you can stay after your studies. Economics is $3000aannually while international economics is $1800-2000 annually

Okay.. Thanks
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by fowlyansh181(m): 12:35am On Oct 18, 2017
mankand:

hi, can someone with a 1.99 cgpa in sociology apply for masters or a post graduate diploma in ukraine?
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by mankand(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2017
fowlyansh181:
hi, can someone with a 1.99 cgpa in sociology apply for masters or a post graduate diploma in ukraine?

Yes you can. Admission requirements include o'level results, university transcript and international passport
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by fowlyansh181(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2017
mankand:

Yes you can. Admission requirements include o'level results, university transcript and international passport
thanks bro . So a 1.99 cgpa isn't too bad and they don't discriminate against it ?
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by austin212: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
How can I cancel my first fill application because I can not access it again I need to book appointment for visa
mankand:

Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by mankand(m): 3:12am On Nov 14, 2017
austin212:
How can I cancel my first fill application because I can not access it again I need to book appointment for visa

You login with your application ID and password from the Web page through the edit an application button, then you click on cancel application
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by austin212: 5:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Maybe I am using the wrong web site please give me the right sit for thank you
mankand:

You login with your application ID and password from the Web page through the edit an application button, then you click on cancel application
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by mankand(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
austin212:
Maybe I am using the wrong web site please give me the right sit for thank you

visa.mfa.gov.ua
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by austin212: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks I have gotten it right this time I have fill in and also book appoint all my requirements are correct there visa sure I just want to know thanks
mankand:

Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by austin212: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thank your for your response I have finally done it submitted to them book appointment for December nor I want to know if the visa is sure with all my requirements correct and also what are the questions consulate asked ?
mankand:

Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by mankand(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
austin212:
Thank your for your response I have finally done it submitted to them book appointment for December nor I want to know if the visa is sure with all my requirements correct and also what are the questions consulate asked ?

Ukraine Embassy Interview Questions

1.    What course are you going to study in Ukraine?
    Ans: I am going to study medicine and surgery at Vinnystia National Medical University, Vinnystia, Ukraine

2.    which School are you going to in Ukraine?
    Ans: I going to study in Vinnystia National Medical University, Vinnystia, Ukraine

3.    How did you hear about the school?
    Ans: I learnt about the school via the internet when I was searching for universities in Ukraine where i can study medicine in Ukraine.

4.    Where will you be living during your studies?
    Ans: I will be staying at the school hostel I kharkiv as I learnt that their hostel is cheap around $85 monthly

5.    Who will be sponsoring you in Ukraine?
    Ans: My father

6.    What is your father's Occupation?
    Ans:

7.    Who will pick you at the airport?
    Ans: My Ukraine contractor and the university staff will be picking me at the airport and my mom is accompanying myself and my brother to Ukraine.

8.    What is the name of the ukraine contractor?
    Ans: Mr. Alexey Betskyi

9.    How did you get to know the agent?
    Ans: I got his contact from the school website as one of their agents

10.    What do you plan to do after your studies?
    Ans: I plan to return to Nigeria to use my knowledge.

11. How did you learn to strange your documents like this?
Ans: I was following the way the visa requirements was listed on the embassy website

12. How much is the tuition fees for aeronautics engineering
Ans: $4400 annually

Prepare yourself for the interview as questions might be thrown at you from different angle
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by austin212: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2017
mankand:

Thank you very much for your response and information thank but the visa is sure for student?

Ans: I am going to study medicine and surgery at Vinnystia National Medical University, Vinnystia, Ukraine

Ans: I going to study in Vinnystia National Medical University, Vinnystia, Ukraine

Ans: I learnt about the school via the internet when I was searching for universities in Ukraine where i can study medicine in Ukraine.

Ans: I will be staying at the school hostel I kharkiv as I learnt that their hostel is cheap around $85 monthly

Ans:

Ans: My Ukraine contractor and the university staff will be picking me at the airport and my mom is accompanying myself and my brother to Ukraine.

Ans: I was following the way the visa requirements was listed on the embassy website

Prepare yourself for the interview as questions might be thrown at you from different angle
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by austin212: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2017
But my sponsor is my elder brother cause my dad is not around in that case what do I say?
mankand:

Ans:

Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by austin212: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please this Ukraine visa sure for issues cause all my documents are correct with my invitation letter too so what do you think I hard that there are special offer for visa by lobby so how true is that? quote author=austin212 post=62353101]How can I cancel my first fill application because I can not access it again I need to book appointment for visa [/quote]
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by austin212: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thank your very much but the case of NY dad is not around can't I use my elder brother for the sponsorship if that ask y my elder brother Wat we be my response?

Ans:

Prepare yourself for the interview as questions might be thrown at you from different angle [/quote]
Re: Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine by a11ever: 7:55pm On May 15, 2018
You can find detailed information about Study in Ukraine on following site

http://www.studyinukraine.eu/

They reply all email messages within few hours and help students in admission, study visa, and during studies in Ukraine.

(1) (Reply)

AAUA Releases Her First Batch Admission List(check HERE) / The Relevance Of Logic To Law / Revising Bbc Scandal: My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.