Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Tells Buhari To Congratulate Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Tells Buhari To Congratulate Wike (2483 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Tells Buhari To Congratulate Wike by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Yeah you are right, but wike's thuggery is at its zenith. I hope you know how wike fraudulently became the governor of Rivers state? Well if you don't know, let me tell you the summary of how the thug rigged the elections in his favour. Wike intimidated his opponents with all sorts of weapons and killed many APC members, everything was documented.

The people of Rivers state are in a sympathetic state now, all thanks to the silly verdict of the supreme court.

Sympathetic state...please speak for yourself, the judgement was spot on. I guess you mean APC didnt use thugs, maybe, they use angels to win
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Tells Buhari To Congratulate Wike by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2016
truthbastille:

Sympathetic state...please speak for yourself, the judgement was spot on. I guess you mean APC didnt use thugs, maybe, they use angels to win
So what happens to the APC members wike and his thugs killed? We should sweep everything under the carpet?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Tells Buhari To Congratulate Wike by ochilikoko(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
yeye twitter warrior. APC will reclaim rivers state by Gods grace
yes! Maybe at the last day
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Tells Buhari To Congratulate Wike by cornoil(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Come to Lagos then you would know that APC chieftains are the godfathers and sponsors of leaders of street gangs, cults and major thugs in Lagos. Why do u think is difficult to snatch Lagos from APC despite how OBJ tried? Why is it that most gang leaders or cult leaders caught red handed in Lagos committing arson, murder and arrested by police are always released. Bros Forget ur story, na make we pray make God give Sai Buhari power to fit do the needful for this naija dwindling economy. Nevet call the Nigeria Supreme court Verdict silly, without Supreme court tha
ROTIMI AMAECHI would never became the governor of Rivers State.
Kastonkastroll:
Yeah you are right, but wike's thuggery is at its zenith. I hope you know how wike fraudulently became the governor of Rivers state? Well if you don't know, let me tell you the summary of how the thug rigged the elections in his favour. Wike intimidated his opponents with all sorts of weapons and killed many APC members, everything was documented.

The people of Rivers state are in a sympathetic state now, all thanks to the silly verdict of the supreme court.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Tells Buhari To Congratulate Wike by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2016
cornoil:
Come to Lagos then you would know that APC chieftains are the godfathers and sponsors of leaders of street gangs, cults and major thugs in Lagos. Why do u think is difficult to snatch Lagos from APC despite how OBJ tried? Why is it that most gang leaders or cult leaders caught red handed in Lagos committing arson, murder and arrested by police are always released. Bros Forget ur story, na make we pray make God give Sai Buhari power to fit do the needful for this naija dwindling economy.
I was born and breed in Lagos. So i know everything about area boys. For your information, PDP brought area boys in lagos. Almost all OPC members are ex-area boys that were introduced to Lagos by PDP. Go and ask anybody about this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM / How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.