Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take. (643 Views)

Auctioning My Virginity,a Good Idea? / Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take. by gemale(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
I was just surfing the net randomly and saw this article. It was like someone saw my thoughts, arranged them into apt sentences and regurgitated them on paper. A lot of guys I've met have this mindset (crude in my opinion) so I thought it would be good to share. Let me know what y'all (males & females) think.
http://manly.ng/nigerian-man-marry-a-virgin/
Re: Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take. by Vision4God: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wat u nid is a God fearing person..
Live ryt to become d ryt person which in turn connects u 2ur partner.
Re: Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take. by MzPecs(f): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
You asked a question and you're saying your take! undecided
Re: Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take. by jonaifame22(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jesus said my people are destroyed for lack of knowlaedge, good marriage survives when the husband and wife have the knowledge that marriage is an institution that's older than both of them so it should be respected, jus as co-workers in a company will put all their differences aside during work hours to see that their company moves forward so should a husband and wife also put their differences aside and work together so that the marriage institution they represent will be good and progressing!
Re: Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take. by Emac34: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
MzPecs:
since yua here let's hear urs
Re: Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take. by gemale(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
i asked for people's views on an issue whilst stating mine.How is that an offence now? I expect that some people would have diverging opinions about it & i'm willing to listen to them. I might not agree with some of them but i promise not to judge anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Superlative Usernames On Nairaland. / How To Know If A Lady/woman Is Remote Controlling You!!!!! / His Ex Told Him To Help Her Design Her Wedding Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.