Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

I'm Not A Happy Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Happy Man (2345 Views)

This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by APCsupporter: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Caseless:
angry angry

Just like the death of prince Audu last time , I have been thrown into another dark state by the most recent judgment by the supreme court. Well, you win some, you lose some.

wike, congratulations!

For what?
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Caseless: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2016
peacengine:
More victories for PDP to come, you can jump into the Atlantic Ocean
just shut up already.
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Caseless: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

For what?
did u not hear that he won at the supreme court?
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Caseless: 6:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Txonyi:
next will be NNAMDI KANU'S VICTORY
HOPE YOUR CASKET IS READY?
that foolish boy will die in prison.
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by ahaika23: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Ah! This is a wailing thread! I came to mark attendance! I have not seen demdem and Charles or something!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by SamJed(m): 6:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Guy choose one and you will forget your pain; transformer hugging, the noose, lying down in the middle of the high way or rat poison. Just try only one...Advantages: low pain/painless, u will be through within 5 minutes and most of all you will forget your pain.

U guys will leave ur state and be pokenosing into what does not concern u. Have u finished developing ur state? If you want the oyel money come and take it. By the way, just take this...

[size=45pt]Ntooooooooooor[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by rozayx5(m): 6:29am On Jan 28, 2016
ahaika23:
Ah! This is a wailing thread! I came to mark attendance! I have not seen demdem and Charles or something!

dont mind the hypocrites, their lot kept quiet when yobe inec rep collected 15m bribe with evidence and their here wailing over rape of justice grin grin grin grin grin . they better go and beg PMB to achieve one thing before his remaining 3 years expire and he gets kicked out

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Caseless:
angry angry

Just like the death of prince Audu last time , I have been thrown into another dark state by the most recent judgment by the supreme court. Well, you win some, you lose some.

wike, congratulations!

Do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by APCsupporter: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Caseless:
did u not hear that he won at the supreme court?

I just wonder why u are sad. His victory shows that Buhari doesn't control the judiciary as they falsely claim and this can help us a lot in shutting their mouths when the need arises.
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Caseless: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

I just wonder why u are sad. His victory shows that Buhari doesn't control the judiciary as they falsely claim and this can help us a lot in shutting their mouths when the need arises.
that's why I'm congratulating them. I'm waiting for them to come and call BUHARI when any judgment does not favor them.
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Nebuchadnezar: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Caseless ogbuagu grin
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Caseless: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
Caseless ogbuagu grin
my nigger otu nne I, how far?
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Nebuchadnezar: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Caseless:
my nigger otu nne I, how far?

i dey bro

Otu nne i too cheesy
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by gratiaeo(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Caseless:
I can't just explain this in any term. The apex court just set a wrong precedence, and this is too bad for our nascent democracy. What this mean is that, anyone can actually do what wike did in rivers state and still enjoy his mandate. There was no election in rivers state, even international observers attested to this fact. All they should have called for the cancellation of the election and the right thing be done.

The same supreme that upheld the election of 2003 and 2007 against all electoral flaws has done it again- miscarriage of justice.
Goat. If there was no election in rivers state where did Dakuku got his 300 and something thousand vote
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by kponkedenge(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Bugatie:

Take heart bros,

But seriously I would've loved a rerun so that PDP will finally shut APC in Rivers state, cos the defeat of the last governorship election will just be a child's play.

Once again, take heart

A rerun wouldn't be good because as usual innocent lives will perish. I think this was the best decision the SC could make.
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by bettercreature(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2016
If RIVER people says they want WIKE so be it,we can not force APC on them
there are some report of day light killings in some local government in RIVERS STATE
If rivers people enjoy Wikes style of governance,let them enjoy it
The judiciary is a serious threat to democracy and fight against corruption in Nigeria,i'm sure some governors will do more than what Wike did comes 2019 because of what they are experiencing now,I have always say it,Nigerias judiciary are a disgrace
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by Caseless: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2016
bettercreature:
If RIVER people says they want WIKE so be it,we can not force APC on them
there are some report of day light killings in some local government in RIVERS STATE
If rivers people enjoy Wikes style of governance,let them enjoy it
The judiciary is a serious threat to democracy and fight against corruption in Nigeria,i'm sure some governors will do more than what Wike did comes 2019 because of what they are experiencing now,I have always say it,Nigerias judiciary are a disgrace
I no fit shout.
Re: I'm Not A Happy Man by magicalx(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Caseless:
I can't just explain this in any term. The apex court just set a wrong precedence, and this is too bad for our nascent democracy. What this mean is that, anyone can actually do what wike did in rivers state and still enjoy his mandate. There was no election in rivers state, even international observers attested to this fact. All they should have called for the cancellation of the election and the right thing be done.

The same supreme that upheld the election of 2003 and 2007 against all electoral flaws has done it again- miscarriage of justice.

Hypocrisy is bad! Go and die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For / What Happened To The Respect Of The Yorubas? / The Aba Pandemonium, What The Igbos Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.