Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? (1611 Views)

CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married! / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by money121(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
This has been going round on twitter. If this is true, then I really don’t know what to say about Nigerians anymore. We play too much. See a clearer view below…

See more @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/oh-mine-nigerian-actually-went-to.html

cc:
lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by money121(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin

Naija no dey chill at all
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Cholls(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
my brother I swear if care is not taken dem go ban Nigerians from entering their country.
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
PushMusic:
cheesy
Who's he? it? her? shim?shocked

Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
You won dull before? Take time ohh
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Emac34: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
i know he must be from Kano
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Outofsync(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
The level of stupidity displayed by some Nigerians is...................... Amazing
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Who's he? it? her? shim?shocked

He probably dowmloaded the form online and added his passport . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by tpiaobsession: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Embassy of the state of Eritrea?

This is almost worse than Mr Fallopian tube.

1 Like

Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Smellymouth: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy grin

Me right now on my way to Eritrea

Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Synzu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
This Eritrea thingy has become stale undecided
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
PushMusic:

He probably dowmloaded the form online and added his passport . cheesy
LoL!wink

You ain't getting me. who's/what's Errtea, whatever?

Been seeing his/its/ name pretty frequent these days?

Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!wink

You ain't getting me. who's/what's Errtea, whatever?
Been seeing his/its/ name pretty frequent these days?

I knew you'll say that.
Why is it so difficult to "get" you? wink
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
PushMusic:
I knew you'll say that.
Why is it so difficult to "get" you? wink
??
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
That news was false
Re: Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
??
Come on, smile for Papi. I didn't see the image in details actually. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Reverse Cowgirl Tips And Tricks For Better Sex / Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? / Can One Contact HIV Aids By Licking Punany Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.