Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Needed Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needed Advice (590 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed Advice by Deledinho: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
please advise me on what to do, am dating a girl opposite my house, she loves me but I pretend to love her due to what I want to get from her. just of recent I discover that the house she's living in that is opposite my house, I mean the people she is living with , they are his boyfriend family, she's lliving with his boyfriend parents, the boyfriend was the one that brought her into that house due to her family are not financial ok. so he brought her in for the parent to be responsible for her education, the girl in question is in SSS 2, in my house will own a shop where my mother sell provisions, so she do come there to buy things and that is how I know her. I toasted her and she accepted. I have someone am dating already. please advise me on how to quite my relationship with the lady opposite my house now that I have know that she's living with her boyfriend family. just some days ago the boyfriend came to meet me that he heard that her girlfriend is dating someone in my house , but I deny that as if nothing has happened. I believe this guy really love this girl. this lady lied to me that this guy is the last born of the family she's staying with, she can't even introduce the guy as her boyfriend. though am yet to ask her now that what is between both of them. please advise me on how to quite my relationship with the girl and what to tell her.
Re: Needed Advice by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dude ur write up is hard to understand but from the little I got, I think u should plainly tell her that she's a lying, cheating, biatch nd dt ure dumping her sorry ass. Abi re u scared of her??
Re: Needed Advice by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
mhiz:
Dude ur write up is hard to understand but from the little I got, I think u should plainly tell her that she's a lying, cheating, biatch nd dt ure dumping her sorry ass. Abi re u scared of her??

nice lips...
Re: Needed Advice by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
A sec school girl? How old are you sef @op

Kids everywhere undecided
Re: Needed Advice by obiorathesubtle: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
another terrible fucking liar!
Re: Needed Advice by Topestbilly(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
U don't need any advice but a hot slap.

@Speechless3 where ar u? Need u to give dis dude hot slap.. pls
Re: Needed Advice by MzPecs(f): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
"Needed advice" buh not anymore undecided
Re: Needed Advice by libertyfather(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

nice lips...

She's living with her boyfriend, so stop teasing her
Re: Needed Advice by pbs4real(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
A sec school girl? How old are you sef @op

Kids everywhere undecided
but u luk like 1undecided
Re: Needed Advice by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
libertyfather:

She's living with her boyfriend, so stop teasing her

are you her boyfriend?
Re: Needed Advice by cally3D(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nairaland shud stop signing up the underaged! *Grabs coffee and dashes away*
Re: Needed Advice by Adasun(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
how ungreatful dat gal can be
Re: Needed Advice by emmchi(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

nice lips...
You see your life,you don chase her away..
Re: Needed Advice by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

nice lips...
tnx

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Her To Move On But... / Emotional Intimacy In Marriage. / Three Things You Shouldn't Do After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.