Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: (1184 Views)

Have You Seen The Jackson 5: The American Dream Movie About Michael Jackson? / Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by afam1(m): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2009
Great news! Michael Jackson, "The King of Pop," accepted the "King of Kings" into his life three weeks ago. Here is a Facebook status that Erica and Tina of Mary Mary made today about 4 hours ago.

"Last night we received some good news from Terri McFaddin-Solomon who is good friends with Sandra Crouch. Three weeks ago Sandra and Andre' spent some time with their close friend, Michael Jackson. Michael asked Andre` to play, "It Won't Be Long And We'll Be Leaving Here." Michael then prayed with Sandra and Andre and accepted Christ into his heart. Now he's singing in the heavenly choir.! Our hearts rejoice!"

The Lord knows what he's doing! PRAISE GOD!!!

http://www.dasouth.com/news/24-news/1632-michael-jackson-received-jesus-three-weeks-ago
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by Monicaa: 4:26am On Jun 28, 2009
If this is true, Thank God. He belongs to heaven, let him finally rest in peace.
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by tpiah: 4:33am On Jun 28, 2009
which afam is this one ?

there are two of them I dont get along with because of their narrow mindedness and bigotry.

anyway, @ topic

I wouldnt be surprised if he or someone else knew it would all end soon.

why did he die just as he was about to redeem his image ?
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by SeanT21(f): 5:29am On Jun 28, 2009
I am happy with that news. He grew up a Jehovah Witness, Converted to Islam and If he did accept Christ into his life a few weeks back then I am happy for that.

RIP MIKE!!
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by afam1(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2009
@tpiah,am a new kid on d blog.
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by larayat(f): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2009
gosh,wat is it wit these rumour mongers.dont ya have work to do.
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by afam1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2009
@larayat,which one b rumour monger.Shey na mary mary wey talk am or na d website b rumour monger.Dont 4get d story of d robber wit jesus on d cross.
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by larayat(f): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
meanin?
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by afam1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2009
Meanin dat M.J is in heaven wit d saints.Praise d lord
Re: Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: by spikedcylinder: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2009

(1)

Jim Iyke, Ex-girlfriend In Fresh Drama / Kelly Attack M.I, Wande Coal & Choco Boiz / Nigerian Idol: Contestants Go On A Date With Lynxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.