Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson (8460 Views)

D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Linda Ikeji Left Daniel Dan Foster, Because He Lied About His Age / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by platinumnk(f): 4:13am On Jun 30, 2009
savannah- what is ur point, if our lives were touched by michael jackson what crime is in that? im sorry u don't feel what we feel but pls have at least respect .
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by NegroNtns(m): 4:23am On Jun 30, 2009
The people that I consider "Human Touch" or whatever are those that don't have money or are paraded around. Children that if you saw starving in the streets you wouldn't give two craps about because they are not Michael Jackson. Beautiful children hit by reckless drivers and left to die. Or those that can't pay their way out of hospital.

I thought I told you already to stop patronizing and just voice your opinion on what's good. It is evident you are half empty when it comes to radiating positivity. I'll tell you what. . .I got a trumpet here somewhere, I'll ship it and you can expect the package at your door in next few days. Use it to tell the world about your philantrophy to save the abandoned child and the victim of bad parenting. Good luck!!
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by NegroNtns(m): 4:32am On Jun 30, 2009
Platinum,

Savanaha lack wisdom. If a man owes me money and I learnt he just passed away, wisdom teaches me to hold off for a grace period of time to allow his burial and grieving before I start lamenting about the debt. Whatever anyone has against MJ, this is too early to come out and start yapping about it. Wait for him to go into the ground. . .have respect. No one is denying your right to express opinion about how you see his flaws but its the damn wrong time to do so. Simple! But. . .you know, Savanaha is enamored by the victims of MJ and is the advocate fighting on behalf of these children against the atrocities of Michael, if indeed these are true. Goodluck to the great advocate against MJ's atrocities, more power to you Savanaha!!!
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by Mquadrant1(m): 5:07am On Jun 30, 2009
I don't hav much to say b'cos he has gone nd letz face d future.
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by bawomolo(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2009
platinumnk:

savannah- what is ur point, if our lives were touched by michael jackson what crime is in that? im sorry u don't feel what we feel but pls have at least respect .

i believe we have all payed our respects. I understand what savanah is trying to say though. a lot of shit was ignored due to MJ's death
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by spikedcylinder: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2009
Savanaha, you can officially shut up now.
I don't think you realise how retarded it is that you're preaching the "MJ is dead/the world has not come to an end/all his fans should shut up" message and yet you can't seem to stop coming back to this thread. undecided
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by sexyLeamon(f): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2009
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

[b]In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included MouthAction, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and MouthAction, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.

” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

[/b]
I swear somebody hold me before I brust my computer screen angry angryam so damm piss gezz I can't believe this how can people be so mean shocked
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by yimiton(f): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
Can Someone imprison Jordan Chandler and his good for nothing, wicked, greedy and self centered totally silly father Evan Chandler for 150 years please? This is worse than fraud! It's fraud and deformation of character!! Even Madoff wasn't this wicked. At least he defrauded people of their money and left their names clean.

What saddens me is the fact that MJ's lawyers couldn't convince him to let the idiots go to court and say what ever they wanted. MJ was too concerned about his reputation at that time; poor him, what he would have realized was that there was no way paparazzi wouldn't publish the story and paying off is worse than appearing in court.

May his soul rest in peace and may Jordan Chandler and his father chock in the monies MJ was made to part with. I hope his father is still very much alive to face the shame.
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by Tudor6(f): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
Kill the chandlers! Lynch the chandlers!! Bury the chandlers!!! Bastards!!!! grin
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by clemcykul(f): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
poor sweet michael, how i love him so, am so grieved
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by platinumnk(f): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tudór:

Kill the chandlers! Lynch the chandlers!! Bury the chandlers!!! Bastards!!!! grin

2nded! angry angry angry angry
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by savanaha: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Savanaha, you can officially shut up now.
I don't think you realise how retarded it is that you're preaching the "MJ is dead/the world has not come to an end/all his fans should shut up" message and yet you can't seem to stop coming back to this thread. undecided

I don't think you realize how retarded you seem crying over a man that had more moy than many people in your country if you are from Nigeria. You can officially shut up when you leave your realm of superficiality if you can do that. I can't stop coming back because retards like you keep addressing me. This is an opinion site. I don't always have to agree with your opinion or you mine but if you want to get rude then don't bother. Just as you can type here I can type here as well. Just cause I don't have misplaced priority doesn't mean that I can voice how imbecilic you are crying over a dead man more than his own family.
It is a fact that most of you care more about this dead man than those who are alive and until/if this thread closes I am allowed to say.
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by savanaha: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

I thought I told you already to stop patronizing and just voice your opinion on what's good. It is evident you are half empty when it comes to radiating positivity. I'll tell you what. . .I got a trumpet here somewhere, I'll ship it and you can expect the package at your door in next few days. Use it to tell the world about your philantrophy to save the abandoned child and the victim of bad parenting. Good luck!!
Use the trumpet the wail for a deadman that probably had a better life than you did. That's what you are good at. While you are trying to start a philantropic movement of your own. Instead of sending trumpets to those that don't need it. Donate to kids in different parts of the world. You probably won't because its not Michael Jackson's kids.
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by sexyLeamon(f): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2009
Kill the chandlers! Lynch the chandlers!! Bury the chandlers!!! Bastards!!!!

I say ya to that
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by Horus(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2009
[size=15pt]Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson[/size]

Finally, Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson of indecency, which became the pilot to the court case against the “King of Pop”. Jordan Chandler the child that accused Michael for misbehaving with him finally came forward to tell that the case was based on lies. Evan Chandler was the father of the kid, he never approved the friendship between Jordan and Michael Jackson, and he is the one who accused “King of Pop” for having an unnatural relationship with his son. Michael and Jordan were friends but Jordan’s father never approved their friendship, encouraged by his father Jordan charged “MJ” for the indecency in their relation. The case hit the streets, newspapers and tabloids and the only names people knew back then were Michael Jackson, Jordan and Evan Chandler, and media and law firms are hounding Michael Jackson.

Jordan Chandler Admits
He Lied about Michael Jackson

Source: http://www.makli.com/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by spikedcylinder: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2009
savanaha:

I don't think you realize how retarded you seem crying over a man that had more moy than many people in your country if you are from Nigeria. You can officially shut up when you leave your realm of superficiality if you can do that. I can't stop coming back because retards like you keep addressing me. This is an opinion site. I don't always have to agree with your opinion or you mine but if you want to get rude then don't bother. Just as you can type here I can type here as well. Just cause I don't have misplaced priority doesn't mean that I can voice how imbecilic you are crying over a dead man more than his own family.
It is a fact that most of you care more about this dead man than those who are alive and until/if this thread closes I am allowed to say.

You seem to have been trapped in an oubliette for as long as you've lived. WAKE UP!!!

His fans are mourning and thats typical of anyone who has a soul. However, you don't have one hence the otiose nature of arguing with you.

Plus you are the obvious slowpoke, not me. Of course you knew that. wink
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by ginky: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
savanaha:

Your full of it aren't you? Just cause someone is pasted over the silver screen they have the human touch. When last did Michael Jackson play purple touch with you? The people that I consider "Human Touch" or whatever are those that don't have money or are paraded around. Children that if you saw starving in the streets you wouldn't give two craps about because they are not Michael Jackson. Beautiful children hit by reckless drivers and left to die. Or those that can't pay their way out of hospital. Those innocents have "The Human Touch" not an old cruff who lived his life buying things he couldn't afford, being anorexic and confused. But if that's who you want to worship then go ahead just don't act like I have to worship MJ with you. Oh Billy Mays died, should I cry him a river too. It is sad when someone dies but its even worse that only the death of people flashed on TV screens matter. How many times have you bitched people out for people dying in Darfur, or those women raped and killed in other parts of Africa?

Why are you talking like this?I understand that people have their own opinions but you don't need to act this way.You can go ahead and argue all you want but don't insult Michael Jackson.How did you know that MJ was anorexic.Do you have evidence?Even if he was,is it your business?

You said he was confused.Tell me who wouldn't be when he had a rough childhood.During rehearsals as a child,his father would sit on a chair holding a belt and a cane waiting for them to make a mistake.Whenever his father flogged him and he tried to run away,it only got worse.Let me quote in MJ's words "I never looked into the mirror because my dad always said that I was ugly" Tell me,is it a good father speaking?

Please allow us to mourn him.If you don't feel the same way we feel about Michael Jackson,FINE,but don't speak evil of him.He is a legend and is One In A Million.
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by Strz(f): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2009
girl22:

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included MouthAction, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and MouthAction, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.

” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

Your source is fake. Jordan was the son, Evan was the father. I wasn't just a typo because they kept making the same mistake. While I honestly believe Michael cared way too much for children to touch them inappropriately, I won't believe this until I see it on CNN or some other credible source. By the way, you guys should really be careful with stuff like this because it could spread. If I were a victim of sexual abuse the last thing I would want is a rumor going around saying that I lied about it.
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by Horus(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
Why it is fake?. The father (Evan Chandler) reportedly confessed that he ordered his son to go and report that he had been sexually abused by Michael Jackson
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by Horus(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ihR0Lnq8w[/flash]

Part 1

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Cg2vG6ckA[/flash]

Part 2

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKNUbs0fcuc[/flash]

Part 3

[size=15pt] The Plot to destroy Michael Jackson[/size]

Here is a documentary of people that worked hardest on destroying Michael Jackson and his Legacy. It becomes obvious what their motives were. Jordan Chandler has since the passing of Michael Jackson made statements to the press, in which he says that[b] he lied about alleging the sexual abuse[/b] and that he said it because his father told him to. The Father, Evan Chandler received a $20,000000 out of court settlement.
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by sexyLeamon(f): 2:02am On Jul 03, 2009
I watch that show men goss
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by deb(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2009
savanaha or whatever your name is, will you SHUT THE Bleep UP and allow MJ to rest in peace?!
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by GEW: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2009
wbb
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2009
Chandler is evil. angry
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
may he die a slow painful death! angry
Re: This Low Life Admits He Lied On Michael Jackson by sexyLeamon(f): 1:56am On Sep 21, 2009
rokiatu:

may he die a slow painful death! angry
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housefly Spotted In The Picture Of Nigerian Rapper "Lil Kesh"� (ZOOM) / Kanye West Grabs Kim Kardashian Ass In Public / Emeka Ike Founded Nollywood In 1992 Yoruba & Hausa Not A Part Of It-wale Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.