Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

X-rated ( Adults Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / X-rated ( Adults Only) (2815 Views)

X-rated Memes. / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Finger in the booty ass b*tch. grin

That was Amber Rose's response to Kanye West and Wiz Khalifah's Twitter beef.

I'll spare you the details because that's not what this thread is about.

My question is, would you allow your partner stick her finger in your anus?

I see a lot of people saying ewwww!

Apparently a lot of guys like it and they enjoy their partners do it to them. cheesy

That to me is one step towards being gay and too bad Kanye West also enjoyed Amber Rose finger him while they were together.

Now what's your opinion on this?
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:03am On Jan 28, 2016
but there's somewhere called sexuality section for x rated threads.

mods, plz move this there.
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:
but there's somewhere called sexuality section for x rated threads.

mods, plz move this there.
Do us the honour by informing them.
*Troll*
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:05am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

Do us the honour by informing them.

**I am a troll and a pervert**

i just did.

you can also ask your informants to do the same.
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 28, 2016
If anyone finds such act sexually stimulating and pleasurable, and their partner agrees to do it, then they are free to do it. But as for me, nothing goes up my ass. The only thing that's permitted to go close to my ass hole is tissue paper, held by my own hands.

1 Like

Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Decker:
If anyone finds such act sexually stimulating and pleasurable, and their partners are agree to do it, then they are free to do it. But as for me, nothing goes up my ass. The only thing that's permitted to go close to my ass hole is tissue paper, held by my own hands.

of course op is gay.
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Decker:
If anyone finds such act sexually stimulating and pleasurable, and their partners are agree to do it, then they are free to do it. But as for me, nothing goes up my ass. The only thing that's permitted to go close to my ass hole is tissue paper, held by my own hands.

I doubt if anyone would own up to that on a public forum for the fear of being tagged gay or something but I'm sure someone has tried it. Perhaps the romance section guys would shed some light cuz I find the folks their pretty weird.
cheesy
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:

of course op is gay.
Will you please STFU ?

No teenagers or virgins here.

You clearly saw the thread tagged "adults only"

We all know you're an adolescent and your response so far has proved us right so please swerve your virgin ass and stick it where it belongs.

#Yourtoiletseat. tongue
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:18am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

Will I please STFU ?

I am a pervert.

I clearly should move this useless thread to sex section only

We all know I'm a fool and my response so far has proved I am gay so I will please swerve my gay ass and stick it where it belongs.

#Mytoiletseat. tongue

alailojuti.
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:

alailojuti.
What are you still doing here?
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:21am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

What am I still doing here?

why are you so jobless?

pervert.

why not respect yourself and move your manure to sexuality section or who are you?
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

I doubt if anyone would own up to that on a public forum for the fear of being tagged gay or something but I'm sure someone has tried it. Perhaps the romance section guys would shed some light cuz I find the folks their pretty weird.
cheesy

Different kind of things turn people on. People have different kind of sexual interests. Some are weird, some are creepy while some are just shocking. Some of this interests are learned, some seem to be innate. I have heard of someone who enjoys his woman sticking her hands into his ass. Even before he allowed his woman do it, he enjoyed doing it to him self. He isn't gay, well he claims he isn't. But I am sure he'd welcome the thought of a guy shoving his dick up his ass. But still this doesn't make him gay. Homosexuality is more of a general attraction to men; the desire to form a connection and relationship with the same sex, not just the desire to be pummeled by a dick up your ass.

3 Likes

Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2016
op is gay, lets not sugarcoat his rubbish thread.
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:

why are you so jobless?
pervert.
And why are you such a leach on this Forum?
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:25am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

And why am I such a leach on this Forum?

You are the one opening threads to ask people to take your ugly and stinking fist up their ass.

so, you are the maggot and you are the shameless ho.

alailojuti.
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Decker:

Different kind of things turn people on. People have different kind of sexual interests. Some are weird, some are creepy while some are just shocking. Some of this interests are learned, some seem to be innate. I have heard of someone who enjoys his woman sticking her hands into his ass. Even before he allowed his woman do it, he enjoyed doing it to him self. He isn't gay, well he says he isn't. But I am sure he'd welcome the thought of a guy shoving his dick up his ass. But still this doesn't make him gay. Homosexuality is more of a general attraction to men; the desire to form a connection and relationship with the same sex, not just the desire to be pummeled by a dick up your ass.

Quiet insightful.

Tpia, why don't you sit your virgin ass down and learn.
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:26am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

My ass needs some fist.

shameless jobber.

please get your nasty mind off people's asses, weirdo.
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:

You are the one opening threads to ask people to take your ugly and stinking fist up their ass.

so, you are the maggot and you are the shameless ho.

alailojuti.
Honestly, you're beginning to irritate me.

You can clap for yourself now that's you're getting someone's attention Virgin Mary. tongue
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2016
iron underwear needed because of all these perverts.

Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

Honestly, I am irritating and perverted
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:

shameless jobber.
please get your nasty mind off people's asses, weirdo.
gringringrin
Clap for yourself.
You quoted and edited my post just to show how silly you are.
LMAO grin cheesy
Your foolishness amuses me even. grin
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:31am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

gringringrin

I am foolish grin
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:
I'm pained DonChippy keeps turning me down so I'll do anything to bring him down.
undecided
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:35am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:
I am gay :-
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:
He claims he loves Marieolae while I sit my lonely ass here daydreaming and fantasising about him fvcking me. I'm tired of being a virgin.
Please Don come fvck me.
undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:
Please Don come fvck me.
shocked
Confessions of a pained virgin. tongue
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by tpiaobsession: 2:41am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:
shocked

Confessions of my pervert ass. tongue
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Synzu(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2016
I actually thought I was gonna enjoy this thread when I read the OP's caption. undecided
Re: X-rated ( Adults Only) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:
I actually thought I was gonna enjoy this thread when I read the OP's caption. undecided
Say thanks to the troll names tpiaobsession.

(1) (Reply)

SEDUCTION TIPS: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over And Refuses To Have Sex / See What I Bought For #250 Today / Bride Allow Guests Grab Her B00bs To Raise Money For Honeymoon [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.