Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? (39321 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? / 13 Worst Performing State Governors So Far In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
The result considering allocation and internal generated revenues

1. Willie Obiano .............Anambra State

2. Wike N........................Rivers State

3. Benedict Ayade.............Cross Rivers

4. Ikpeazu ......................Abia State

5. Ambode......................Lagos State

6. Dave Umahi................Ebonyi State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by jarkata(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
merry02:
Mimiko of Ondo State
mimiko wey Dey owl worker salary and pension, it never happened in d history of democracy in ondo state for govt to owl pensioners
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by bossfeebok: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gov. Ayade of Cross river State is number 1 so far.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by HomeOfMe(f): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
basty:
IBOs will not like Ambode.

Lagoon business and Oshodi Electronic market issue. They can have Lagoon if they want.
Ibos are in for a very unpleasant ride with Ambode for not voting for him-those at oshodi especially. Politics of hatred. Some people might disagree,but it is what it is.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Happiness87:
op said may 29, did obiano resume May?
sorry I forgot
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Pwayne2016(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
lookandlaff:

lol 1 factory!! na under am Betamalt come Osun?
lol..i knw is funny but Aregbe dey try..ooo forget PDP propaganda..he is de Only Governor from West that is learning from How Obi transformed Education and it wil favour the good people of Osun
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by ZUBY77(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
opeaceo:
From the "propaganda" I read on NL everyday, it should be the Governor of Anambra or that of Abia State.

I like you.. You think and reason well.

Of course Obiano wins nairaland governor of the year, followed closely by Ambode and Rochas.

#based on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by danjaba(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
agatson:
MALAM NASIR AHMAD EL-RUFAI

The OP means Performing Governors but not noise makers pls.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
scachy:

Op said( May 2015) Willie isn't amongst Governors elected last yr
alright but looking at obiano achievements from may and compare it to wike from may, obiano beat him hands down

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godsonkemz:

Obiano is my Governor. I know him better than you think you know. Apart from constructing flyover bridges some of which are not necessary, what else has he done. He may have partnered with couple of agribusiness projects of which the real initiator and owner of the project is not him but an anambraian who are known to be industrious. I'll accept that he pays salaries as at when due. But his best is not good enough for state that generates so much revenue internally.
I think you may be right, I'm only judging based on what I see on nairaland or TV
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by kennymotors(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
amosun of Ogun state
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by dannewlife(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
If you are talking about worst governor. Rochas of Imo state is the number one. I don't know the best.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by lomprico(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
basty:

Lagoon business and Oshodi Electronic market issue. They can have Lagoon if they want.

I just dey look you!

Is that what the op asked you?

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by LMFashions: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
LordMecuzy:
Rochas my Governor...
Do you mean Okoroawusa? Abeg that guy should be dumped into a latrine pit.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Topman0001(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
merry02:
Mimiko of Ondo State
I'm not sure you're from this ondo state where i live and work.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by gemtlesoul123: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigeria never have performing governor! They re all horrible
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by opeaceo: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ghost01:
Huh? We are talking vertebrates here o, not...................

lmfao, wicked being.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by LMFashions: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
basty:

What is this one talking about? They are talking A you are talking W undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by playtheblues(f): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Let him pay us our 1 year 2 months salary oooo.
nigerianvenom:
Udom Emmanuel.
No comparism.
Within a short period of time,he has attracted lots of investors to akwa ibom ranging from the metering company to the restoration of peacock paint.
Vehicle manufacturing plant,restructuring eket senatorial district and redesigning it.
Not just tarring of roads,but complete redesigning.
Udom is right
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by playtheblues(f): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
If I hear!
LordMecuzy:
Rochas my Governor...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by StepTwo: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
lordcabasa:
Governor Wike of Rivers State considering the spate of visible infrastructural development already on ground, to his approved budget of 60% infrastructure and 40% recurrent expenditure which is the 1st in the history of Rivers State. Infact God bless Rivers State, God Bless Wike.
oyee, i believe you.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Kingsley721: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Iam not from anambra state but I must testify that he's is doing very well. Well can't really talk for other states.

Kingsley.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by playtheblues(f): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tell him o.

Rochas spent N50 million on christmas flower alone. Someone who goes to Dubai with olosho bi weekly and lies that he's going to attract investors.

I score him o/10.
Pwayne2016:
we dont mean the worst Governor pls
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by AtlanticBreeze: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godsonkemz:

Obiano is my Governor. I know him better than you think you know. Apart from constructing flyover bridges some of which are not necessary, what else has he done. He may have partnered with couple of agribusiness projects of which the real initiator and owner of the project is not him but an anambraian who are known to be industrious. I'll accept that he pays salaries as at when due. But his best is not good enough for state that generates so much revenue internally.
Fyi when obiano became governor just 2 years ago, Anambra was generating just 500 million monthly in internal revenue. He doubled this figure to over 1.3 billion monthly in just 6 months. Tell us any governor that is performing more than obiano in Nigeria let's compare

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by arresa: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
If you are going to brag and claim your governor is the best or most performing, common sense dictates that you show us exactly what they've done, what they've commissioned in terms of life changing infrastructures and policies.

....but of course, it's always the usual tribal grandstanding with nothing to back up their claims with. Even useless and unproductive governors with zero commissioned project to their names gets mentioned...

Silly thread...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Ebiezprada(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
lordcabasa:
Governor Wike of Rivers State considering the spate of visible infrastructural development already on ground, to his approved budget of 60% infrastructure and 40% recurrent expenditure which is the 1st in the history of Rivers State. Infact God bless Rivers State, God Bless Wike.
[color=#990000][/color]
God bless you!
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by ocelot2006(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
LordMecuzy:
Rochas my Governor...

TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Dikechigozie: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wike.enough road construction
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by SoNature(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
jarkata:
mimiko wey Dey owl worker salary and pension, it never happened in d history of democracy in ondo state for govt to owl pensioners

It is Owe not Owl. An owl is a bird by the way

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by SoNature(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
jarkata:

It is Owe not Owl. An owl is a bird by the way
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fear no let me mention okowa of Delta state o
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by chiefoboh1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
OhimaiTours:
Governor Adams Oshiomole has done a pretty good job in Edo State. Comparing what Edo State looks like now and what it use to look like then, his achievements and transformation of the state is glaring.

Some people try to call him a failure but I believe that can be politically motivated because am speaking from what I have seen physically now compared to what I was seeing physically in the past.

He is one of the few governors paying workers up to date salaries and still carrying out capital projects even in this harsh economic conditions.

I give it up to Oshio Baba
u are joking, how much is AAU school fee? Is that how he is performing? Shut up. Point out any Job opportunity he created in the state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road / Kenneth Omeruo Presents Signed Jersey To President Buhari In Spain (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.