Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? (39320 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? / 13 Worst Performing State Governors So Far In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ama80:
u put d question exactly how i wanted to.
abi, hv neva see anything he's doing, hv u seen any?
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by afrika4real(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sen. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state have tried so far. Omo Ogun Ise Ya!
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by khalidx: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ambode.. .if i carry u go ikeja my guy u go love lagos o.. .
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Ama80(f): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
abi, hv neva see anything he's doing, hv u seen any?
I don't even hear about him,feel his presence nor see his presence in terms of governance.d last time i heard anything about him was when he traveled to watch one premiership game abi la liga.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by murano2: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chief Dr Willie Obiano of Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by nogasimplicity: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
nobody is talking about my Governor is he anonymous IFEANYI UGUANYI
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by creatorpikin(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Clemzzz:
Gov Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.Citizens & workers in that state have been silent for some time now,meaning there's peace there.
Even away frm d workers even a blindman knows Ogun_state has changed 4 d better infrastructure like never b4 in d state ...commissioning of 40 projects 2 mark 40yrs of Ogun-state come Feb.
#Amosun it is.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by kenny905(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oma307:
Is that state still existing cos the last time i checked, they are terrorized by boko haram
check again dunderhead..come back when the state is completely overran like the way Isis overab mosul
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ama80:
I don't even hear about him,feel his presence nor see his presence in terms of governance.d last time i heard anything about him was when he traveled to watch one premiership game abi la liga.
the Richest governor but d poorest in performance
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by thespokenword: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Prof . Ben ayade of Cross River
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by osemwengie1: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
OhimaiTours:
Governor Adams Oshiomole has done a pretty good job in Edo State. Comparing what Edo State looks like now and what it use to look like then, his achievements and transformation of the state is glaring.

Some people try to call him a failure but I believe that can be politically motivated because am speaking from what I have seen physically now compared to what I was seeing physically in the past.

He is one of the few governors paying workers up to date salaries and still carrying out capital projects even in this harsh economic conditions.

I give it up to Oshio Baba
. Wetin you smoke, please make comparison also of the total money received by oshiomo ole and lucky.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by NaInna(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
To me its adamawa state governor, Alh Jibirilla Bindowo. You need to see how this guy is transforming the state
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by NaInna(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
To me its adamawa state governor, Alh Jibirilla Bindowo. You need to see how this guy is transforming the state with new projects
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Dannie2015(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eve it to NEW- Nyesom Ezebuwon Wike of Rivers State. In spite of d challenges both political n financial, he has done well in d area of road rehabilitation accross d state including federal roads. I luv ds man abeg
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Pwayne2016(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
In 8months see the projects Okorocha hav completed...1.Sacking Workers
2.Billboard of him shaking hands with Obama
3.planting of Flower
4.providing jobs for sex workers
5.6inches block flyover that will be ready in 2018
6.travelling to Dubai and u tel me Aregbe is not better than this nwa onye awusa

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by oluwasegun007(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ambode from behind.......
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by tomascrown(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
It's Owelle Rochas Okorocha MyGovernor MyGovernor the senior advocate of d masses, Free Education Ambassador Agent of Snarp
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Samuelnwite2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eng. Dave umahi of Ebonyi state
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by afosdan: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gov Ajumobi of Ogun state is doing well and excellent.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by activelyA(f): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
vayne:

Silent where,someone that is oweing corpers and workers state allowance.
Heard they don't even pay corp members any longer
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
agoadiv:

ette afo ame sugor nsu agwod

ke mmorh ke udom ado best gov
idem isonke fie sha
Udogho ata eyen akwa ibom if thats d case
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by kolas88(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cross river Governor.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by agoadiv(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Udogho ata eyen akwa ibom if thats d case

ette ndoh agwo biafra but mbah ke akwa ibom, mme diongo ke udom inama mkpo bahkeit
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Tonason: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
For now, none, until then I will inform you.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by NemzySeries(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Do we have a Governor in Niger state?
Unfortunately ma bro we dunt av a Governor in niger state Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.....we only av a Chelsea fan who travels every weekend to watch live Chelsea matches......i feel hiz representing d who chelsea fans in africa as a whole ova dere
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by jerecrown(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ajimobi who is simply call ajirabi
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by betterABIAstate: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
IIkpeazu of abia and obiano of anmabra.

Go to nsukka then you will know ugwuanyi of Enugu is also working, though he's gradually turning Enugu town to shambles

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by solomonx1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
what about about Gov Ifeanyi okowa of delta state ? that guy look like one sleeping in office. I weep for Delta
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by NaijainTexas: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
afosdan:

Really? Which one is this Governor and State again?

Is this sarcasm?
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by spirit88: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2016
lookandlaff:

Haba what of Aregbe?

Aregbe for now is not a governor. He is a debtor.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by tpiaobsession: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2016
afosdan:

Ajimobi of Oyo state,

Amosun of Ogun state.

easy on the intentional name dropping.

cc naptu
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by FEROH: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Abia governor. Okezie Ikpeazu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week / Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.