Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? (39272 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? / 13 Worst Performing State Governors So Far In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Dukesreal(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
AUDU .... Gov of Kogi
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
this is why you people fail exams. comprehension problem has finished you people.

was obiano elected last year? read people, READ

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Ekendu1: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
1 Obiano 2 Obiano 3 Obiano 4 Obiano 5 Obiano #bestbyfar

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Frank3n2(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Enugu state governor is in Ghost mood>>> grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
2 me ebonyi state governor David Umahi is d best 4 nw and my state governor is d worst & he is my broda may in future he'll improve, my reason is dat i visited Abakaliki and i was totally confused in teams of development road construction, street in d whole capital city +2 flyover pls u guys need 2 visit Abakaliki

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by greggng: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
with all due respect, i will give it to the governor of cross rivers, Recently must of the governors are unable to pay salaries and they ask for bailout. Recently, this governor has paid all worker january salary on the 15th of January. Any leader that places emphasis on human capital development is heading for success. This is my stand.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by bamdexfarms(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oma307:
Yahaya Bello of kogi state

osogbo weed tinz.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by kenny905(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Shettima of ßorno, khoi that guy dey try well well...until u visit borno u'll knw what I mean.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Asiri1991: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Umahi of Ebonyi is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by locdog(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
anambra governor wetin be e name self that guy dey try.

come and kwara state witness the worst governor ever.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Asiri1991: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
MIGHTYMAN82:
2 me ebonyi state governor David Umahi is d best 4 nw and my state governor is d worst & he is my broda may in future he'll improve, my reason is dat i visited Abakaliki and i was totally confused in teams of development road construction, street in d whole capital city +2 flyover pls u guys need 2 visit Abakaliki
You are right.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nt as high as Ghana weed
bamdexfarms:

osogbo weed tinz.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by donhils: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Willie Obiano has had 2 yrs plus in his hands, hence the visible works done. Most of other governors are just 8 months old or there about. In the last 8 months however, Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has been the WORST, sorry I don't know the best.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by aliscomonaj: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Best Governor are Anambra state Governor Willie Obianu and Tanko Almakura of Nasarawa State. The worse is my immediate past Governor Idris. Wada of Kogi State.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
U can even testified that some hour after his inauguration, he has given out 3 appointee
konjivity:
The man is so fast Usain Bolt isn't qualified to be his running mate grin
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
That man called Wada need to be stoned out of kogi state
aliscomonaj:
Best Governor are Anambra state Governor Willie Obianu and Tanko Almakura of Nasarawa State. The worse is my immediate past Governor Idris. Wada of Kogi State.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Chikeluba25(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
cr7lomo:
The former executive director of fidelity bank... He is serving us excellent customer service like he is still in d bank... Part advantage of having an ex banker as a governor
You are taking about no other person than his Excellence Willie M Obiano(akpokwedike)

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Just forget kwara state, cos i visit and atime stay there, come on too poor despite having the privilege of the senate president. A state owing their workers for almost a year now, presently they are on strike
locdog:
anambra governor wetin be e name self that guy dey try.

come and kwara state witness the worst governor ever.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is that state still existing cos the last time i checked, they are terrorized by boko haram
kenny905:
Shettima of ßorno, khoi that guy dey try well well...until u visit borno u'll knw what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Which parts of planet are you?
Dukesreal:
AUDU .... Gov of Kogi

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by MrJonny(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Governor of Abia State

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by sashx(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
El-Rufai of Kaduna

Implementing budget on the first day of the year. Appointment strictly based on merit,fulfillment of campaign promise etc etc

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by CaptPlanet(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
lookandlaff:

Haba what of Aregbe?

Aregbe no qualify for last 5 na...him na councillor.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by CaptPlanet(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
jarkata:
mimiko wey Dey owl worker salary and pension, it never happened in d history of democracy in ondo state for govt to owl pensioners

Na bat
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Chikeluba25(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godsonkemz:

Obiano is my Governor. I know him better than you think you know. Apart from constructing flyover bridges some of which are not necessary, what else has he done. He may have partnered with couple of agribusiness projects of which the real initiator and owner of the project is not him but an anambraian who are known to be industrious. I'll accept that he pays salaries as at when due. But his best is not good enough for state that generates so much revenue internally.
Who do u say is ur governor? Idiot u don dey deny Okorocha for Obiano abi? If road,bridge,Security,Education are nt important or necessary then what is most important?because Obiano did nt build house for ur father abi? Guys don't mind this fool am sure he is nt an Anambrarian. APC goat on d loose pls hold him before he runs mad. Enemy of progress

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by SoNature(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Rochas back to back, from flyover to filling of pot holes to sacking non functioning parastatals

You are beautiful
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by PecE2Make: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
let me mind my comments before op will barred me for d second time. pls NL read before u comment and not comment before you read. OP said " from may 29 2015" those mentioning Obiano u well at all? To me it is Wike the slayer of Amaechi and Dakudu or Dakuku
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by obiageligraced(f): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Soreza:
OBIANO BACK TO BACK, FROM INFRASTRUCTURE TO AGRICULTURE, FROM NEWS ROADS TO SECURITY.

Seconded....

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Eskdale(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
tbaba1234:
It is still fairly early in their tenures but who amongst the newly elected governors (May 2015) is the best performing? State your reasons for choosing the governor.

Thanks.
Willie obiano is de best governor so far in Nigeria. grin
tbaba1234:
It is still fairly early in their tenures but who amongst the newly elected governors (May 2015) is the best performing? State your reasons for choosing the governor.

Thanks.
Willie obiano is de best governor so far in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by Eskdale(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eskdale:
Willie obiano is de best governor so far in Nigeria. grin Willie obiano is de best governor so far in Nigeria.
Willie obiano is in 2nd year as de governor of anambra state

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by IBBG(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Governor Ayade of Cross River
Re: Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? by ONYEKA300: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
willie is the best, this man build three brigdes in omambra river in 8 months and all the bridges are 280 meters in length, he is constructing roads everywhere, this is the first time communites in riverine area in Anambra state is being remember after 24years of the state creation, he has electrify Anambra west, in Agriculture Anambra is now number one, he built three flyover, putting street in all around Anambra state, Security Anambra is number one, Education we are number one, he pay salaries 25th every month, he is building three mega international market, Anambra airport is underconstruction plus alot more beleive me when i said willie is the only governor ever in Anambra to build capital project in the state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN / General Victor Ezugwu Receives Hero's Cheers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.