Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers (8642 Views)

Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / GTB In Desperation To Rip Off Their Customers, Stops Online Trans On Savings A/c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by Akindamola(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2009
Yeah. Skye bank are parasites. Its a total rip off. I just love their ATM services
shocked shocked
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by aristocrat(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2009
BUT I KNOW OF A GOOD BANK CALLED STERLING BANK( DA 1 CUSTOMER BANK) THEY ARE D BEST INSTEAD OF CHARGING ME THEY GIVE ME INTEREST BOTH ON MY SAVINGS AND STERLING PLUS ACCOUNT. MEN STERLING BANK IS D BEST, JOIN DA WINNING TEAM.
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by CGKing(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2009
You guys are lamenting cos you've not experience the Bank PHB.
The switch off their ATMs every Fridays, so that customers can frustrate themselves on long queues and hours of wait. Then charge you N500 for counter cheque.

Good, better, WICKEDNESS!
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by toyinajani(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2009
Is it possible for one to be defrauded with ATM card withdrawals with the insider from the bank or the interswitch office. I have just be defrauded with ATM CARDS withdrawals which i never made running into hundreds of thousands naira from my UNION BANK Account here in Lagos?
UNION BANK , UNION BANK! UNION BANK! I hail you! A colleague of mine who has an acount with this same bank, who has never used his ATM CARD before, was recently told that he had been making withdrawal with his ATM for months! Many things happen in our bank oh!
In my next write up, i will mention the branch and location of the union bank that defrauded me. I am also thinking of taking the bank to court for redress! Yes , i have many reasons, If you are a lawyer and you want to join other lawyers i am engaging in this case, call me 08033461576.
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by kumbibrown: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2009
Bank PHB - They send me sms updates i did not ask for. Sometimes they repeat the messages three times, And they charge for these messages. I have been trying to get off the system but the insist their it been have done it. U cant get online access to view bank balances. They do not send statements in teh mail. They make errors in calculation of interest. REcently they stopped balances displaying on d sms messages
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by vasill(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2009
Bank ar generally out 2 reap out customers. Their attitude are diploreable & disrespectful.
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by js3: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2009
UBA fear them,they are realy bad.very greedy,and very costomer unfreindly.To stop them from charging ur savings account for inter-state(inter-branch)transfer,dont send up to 100k at a go.brk the money into say 80k,20k when sending 100k,using 2 tellers,etc .How could u charge 500 huns jst 4 a slp of saving withdrawal paper? God de see u wicked pple.
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by tjbash(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2009
Nigerian banks are all the same when it comes to charges. Although we have a mummy's bank lets all appreciate this bank of Peace. they charge lesser when it comes to withdrawals and all the likes. Withdraw freely with Ur ATM card on their terminal ( no monthly charges for Ur ATM card as well). As regards security in ATM card usage we re all responsible for that. Keep Ur PIN secured always. Thank you wink
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by dipo2much(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
Intercontinental will deduct 1k from your account immediately ur current ATM expires. No notification al all. That bank is a rip-off. They would go under soon. You better use another bank if u r with 'em
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by CGKing(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2009
What of Oceanic and GTBank, they look like honest customer friendly banks. I have a GT account though, I left it cos GT didnt appear offer any customer support packages. I was lured by UBA anyway, whom my pals call, [b]U[/b]seless [b]B[/b]ank Of [b]A[/b]frica. grin
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by oludashmi(f): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2009
Diamond Bank is wonderful, I don't have any prob with them at all. No nonsense charges or what so ever. GTBank is also doing wonderfully.

Does anyone know about Access Bank, I mean what are their charges and operations like?
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by here2helpu(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
Whaoo!. With all these complain from you guys, it seems that the bank is no longer the place to put money. We need increase and not decrease in the monies deposited into these banks. They are using our money for business, so they should not make us regret depositing with them.
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by aristocrat(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
i av been telling da house dat why cant u join da winning team, (da 1customer bank)sterling bank. stop going to d wrong people, sterling bank will give u interest and not deducting from ur acc they treat every of there customers as if they are d only customer they are having, they treat there customers as if they are about loosing them.
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by waziriesq(f): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2009
The fear of UBA is the beginning of wisdom.
Sadly, they have codes and names to justify charges for every contact you have with them and our CBN etc. appears not to be regulating them.
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by Adeomoayo(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2009
I'm not canvasing or adverting for any banks here, but I think GTB is the best for now. No dubious charges whatsoever. 1st Bank will charge even for withdrawal slip, too bad. CBN boss should please come to our aid as quick as possible.
Re: Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers by Cholls(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
init4dmoni:
nice thread. . . . . . educating tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About To Start A Cattle Rearing Business...anyone In Dat Line Of Trade Here?advice Needed / Picture Gallery Of Modern Home Improvement Materials You Can Get In Nigeria / I Need A Patent Registered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.