Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 (45537 Views)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Lollipop247(f): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kini big deal?
No be d same sand wey dey Nigeria dey Belgium?
Black people & unnecessary drama!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Churchillsaug(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
okenikpoto:
This shows how irresponsible the children are. It's either they are tellings lies about the status of the "wife" or"mistress" or they are damn daft and irresponsible. There is no way a mistress will arrange for the burial of the man. They must ask for close family members and a mistress is not in that category. How can the children say they don't know when or where their father was to be buried? It shows how irresponsible they are. How can a mistress hide a will? Is the mistress in the will? And for the fact that these are happening in Europe where there is rule of law beats my imagination.
bros calm down. That place no be naija, the way they do their own thing different. Woman get power die, especialy if legaly maried, the whole system will stand behind her, both the court and the police, the dumb children dont have say, they could have secured most of the properties documents before the man kpuf, but the smart mistress used her beauty and pu$$i to con the man into willing everything to her name, including his dead body. Fear woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
c wot Olosho can do.......all for money
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by josite: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
This is the same thing Bianca did to Ojukwu's children. She tactically inherited all properties without leaving anything for anyone before warming FFK's bed. These young women intentionally go for billionaire old men not because they love them but just to inherit what is left of their wealth before they enter their graves. Another example is Lara oshiomole and the 19 yr old girl who married the late Audu in Kogi. I blame the fernandez man for not having a will with his lawyer tho

and u think if a man has sense to make billions ,he doesnt have sense to know young girl marry him for the money.mind ya own business.nobody was born with money.ile aye la bowo.eyin girls e ma jeun lo thuraya.

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Marthaodion(f): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
My simple advice to people: when u are getting old, closer to the grave, aside writing your WILL, gather your family together, tell them how u want to be buried, how you want to share your properties. This should help to solve most of these family fights over property.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by toprealman: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
The silly look on the old man tho....RIP
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pavore9:
Many men leave their families in a war zone which escalates at their demise. lt is better fathers who own properties, while still alive give each child what he feels should go to him/her, it will reduce the drama & litigations that is the norm!
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by obidevine(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
I'm not chastising the dead, but what impact did the late Fernandez patriarch have on our Nigerian lives and economy?

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by ernestkube: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by playtheblues(f): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
That man married that woman officially some years ago. Why are they now calling her his mistress?

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
playtheblues:
That man married that woman officially some years ago. Why are they now calling her his mistress?

Thank you, I also remember the marriage, it was well celebrated and attended by many dignitaries including royalty, in her hometown Kano, the daughter of Late Maude Tobacco, a Hausa Fulani divorcee; he built her a Mansion (still uncompleted) where they lived as husband and wife, along the famous Alu Avenue in Kano G.R.A.
The Late Emir Ado Bayero even granted him a traditional title: Garsan Kano (or something like that) - don't know why the children are in denial; she definitely was his wife and not a mistress; they will have a tough time disqualifying her from any claim to his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Just one among the numerous problems of polygamy...
The lawyer of the family should present the will and not Halima the mistress...

There is no case of polygamy here,she was never married to the man..maybe you should say the many problems of philandering.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by bukatyne(f): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hehehehehe!

When you say a mistress/second wife enjoys everything the husband has to offer,

Posters will console married women with 'Don't worry, he is still coming back to you'

Onyeoma.

Even the dead body sef no gree come back.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by KanwuliaJara: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
The "Halima" babe set die! Kai!!!
E easy to phock old man? shocked
Abeg make dem dash the mistress EVERY TIN oooooo!!! cheesy

O di ro IZI!!!!! grin

Where the children dey when the BABA dey eJAku piss all over her toto for how many YIAAAAZ?
Love with HARRRRRD LABOR!!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by XaintJoel20: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
okenikpoto:
This shows how irresponsible the children are. It's either they are tellings lies about the status of the "wife" or"mistress" or they are damn daft and irresponsible. There is no way a mistress will arrange for the burial of the man. They must ask for close family members and a mistress is not in that category. How can the children say they don't know when or where their father was to be buried? It shows how irresponsible they are. How can a mistress hide a will? Is the mistress in the will? And for the fact that these are happening in Europe where there is rule of law beats my imagination.
I would have toil your path if I had not seen men that relegate their children to outcast once they make money... So many riches people do not have rosy relationship with their children...
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by 4nobody4every1: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
The "Halima" babe set die! Kai!!!
E easy to phock old man? shocked
Abeg make dem dash the mistress EVERY TIN oooooo!!! cheesy

O di ro IZI!!!!! grin

Where the children dey when the BABA dey eJAku piss all over her toto for how many YIAAAAZ?
Love with HARRRRRD LABOR!!!! cry
..........Hhahahaha, kanwulia , you get mouth ooo, lol @ pissssssssss all over her toto, chai grin grin grin
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by afroxyz: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
K9blunt:
When they say men are dogs

Boys will be screaming blue murder , 'feminist!'

See wahala now , an outsider is claiming what should rightfully belong to the children of the late idiot (hope am wrong)

Why can't some people have since.

And the woman that obliges to sleep with a married man is what?
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by K9blunt(f): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
afroxyz:

And the woman that obliges to sleep with a married man is what?

A fool
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by zudozz: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
tell me wt that old man needed fresh pussy 4? thats y them dey sleep with their dotas.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by playtheblues(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Some of them calling her illegal wives were born out of wedlock.
ItsMeAboki:

Thank you, I also remember the marriage, it was well celebrated and attended by many dignitaries including royalty, in her hometown Kano, the daughter of Late Maude Tobacco, a Hausa Fulani divorcee; he built her a Mansion (still uncompleted) where they lived as husband and wife, along the famous Alu Avenue in Kano G.R.A.
The Late Emir Ado Bayero even granted him a traditional title: Garsan Kano (or something like that) - don't know why the children are in denial; she definitely was his wife and not a mistress; they will have a tough time disqualifying her from any claim to his wealth.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Dcholeric: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
K9blunt:
When they say men are dogs

Boys will be screaming blue murder , 'feminist!'

See wahala now , an outsider is claiming what should rightfully belong to the children of the late idiot (hope am wrong)

Why can't some people have since.

men are dogs?
your father is a dog?
how can you be so rude to your father?

you also typed women are fools who sleep with a man (dog)
do you mean your mother is a fool?

Jez asking base on your comments
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by K9blunt(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dcholeric:

men are dogs?
your father is a dog?
how can you be so rude to your father?

you also typed women are fools who sleep with a man (dog)
do you mean your mother is a fool?

Jez asking base on your comments
Check the questions the guy asked properly he asked "married man"

Don't be quick, boy!

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Dcholeric: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
K9blunt:
Daddy dcholeric why you no write my name for your will na.
You are a dog.
lol this one na fool oo question wey I ask you, you begin Dey mad ... well...continue
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by Dcholeric: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
K9blunt:

Check the questions the guy asked properly he asked "married man"

Don't be quick, boy!
na wetin you for talk before na, no be question I ask you.?

mumu
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by K9blunt(f): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dcholeric:

lol
this one na fool oo
question wey I ask you, you begin Dey mad ...
well...continue

But you gave birth to a mad me, are you denying your daughter already?

Jeez!
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by K9blunt(f): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dcholeric:

na wetin you for talk before na, no be question I ask you.

mumu

Lol. Na so my fellow mimudo
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by H2Ossss(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
obidevine:
I'm not chastising the dead, but what impact did the late Fernandez patriarch have on our Nigerian lives and economy?

exactly what has been in my mind... heard he even rejected Obasanjo's request to set up companies such as dangote and adenuga in Nigeria.. so I really dont care. dey can bury him in saudi arabia 4 all i care.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 by poseidon12: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
I wondered too why the funeral of such a great man was being held in Belgium. I thought maybe he was upset with Nigeria. But how come the Halima lady was able to seize control of the man's affairs? Was he not close to his children?
The children should stick together and get back what is theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Should I End The The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.