Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. (2474 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by cyriluzo(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2009
IGWE_USA:

@df2006

I guess the MUMU must be this bigot called KOBOJUNKIE. He is good in opening this kind of thread, anything about igbos irritates him. angry

Bros!, I understand your feeling. But KOBOJUNKIE is not the source of the thread. Please apologise to the guy. He didnt deserve the insult
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by noetic2: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2009
samparian:

i guess some people like stiring the Hornets nest.

whats stopping the hornets from coming out?

cyriluzo:

Am interested in knowing why Nuzo was banned. Does it have somthing to do with this thread or some othere thread.

If someone needs to be banned because of this thread for any reason, I think this is one. Such comment is not health at all.

Do u have a brain at all? when did I loose the right to express my opinion? and how EXACTLY is my comment unhealthy?

This is ridiculous.
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by cyriluzo(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2009
noetic2:

whats stopping the hornets from coming out?

Do u have a brain at all? when did I loose the right to express my opinion? and how EXACTLY is my comment unhealthy?

This is ridiculous.

Hmm!, U obviously have the brain. I just wish you think. You do have the right to express your opinion but if your opinion is just insults, then it needs to be checked.

and how EXACTLY is my comment unhealthy?

where did you get the idea that the rest of the country recent Igbos!, I have stayed in the North and West long enough to know what they believe. It wont bug me if you say you recent Igbos, But to say the rest of the country recent them is something you yourself shouldn't agree to.
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2009
cyriluzo:

Am interested in knowing why Nuzo was banned. Does it have somthing to do with this thread or some othere thread.

If someone needs to be banned because of this thread for any reason, I think this is one. Such comment is not health at all.

@poster, Ojukwus's were about does not bug me, neither does it bother 90% of the igbos I know. The idea of biafra does not appeal to me nor does it appeal to 80% of the igbos I know.
Nevertheless, we must learn to place history were it belong. It belongs to the past and its only purpose is to help us prevent bad occurances from happening again.

Ojukwu for me is in thesame class as most of our past leaders. Ojukwu went to war to rule the east, Gowon went to war to rule or maintain the Nigeria entity. Babangida killed to remain in power, so did Obasanjo. Its a commom trait among African leaders. If you recent Ojukwu, you should also recent Usman Dan Fodio who killed innocent peole because of religion, and today he is celebrated in our history books and a great jidadist.

We must leatn to put issue in the right perpective

Thank you!!! Exactly my point here!! We have to some extent tested most of all out heroes of old and what we have gotten so far ough to open our eyes to the fact that the history we know of them may just be that, history.
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by noetic2: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
cyriluzo:

Hmm!, U obviously have the brain. I just wish you think. You do have the right to express your opinion but if your opinion is just insults, then it needs to be checked.
All I did was to ask u questions and not to peddle insults.

All u did was to incite the moderator, claiming that my post deserves a ban. . . . . .whats that? is that not ridiculous?

and how EXACTLY is my comment unhealthy?

where did you get the idea that the rest of the country recent Igbos!, I have stayed in the North and West long enough to know what they believe. It wont bug me if you say you recent Igbos, But to say the rest of the country recent them is something you yourself shouldn't agree to.

Just like u are entitled to ur opinion, so am I.

It beats me that u completely ignore the underlying issue of the post in question. It is about Igbo perceived self of importance within the Nigerian equation. . . . .that continues to make biafra a dream agenda, and ojukwu a demi-god.

The igbo's (those who share this ojukwu plus biafra mentality) are largely resented. . . for obvious reasons.
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by cyriluzo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2009
noetic2 link=topic=289688.msg4106623#msg410662[b:
The igbo's (those who share this ojukwu plus biafra mentality) are largely resented. . . for obvious reasons. [/b]3 date=1246279689]
All I did was to ask u questions and not to peddle insults.

All u did was to incite the moderator, claiming that my post deserves a ban. . . . . .whats that? is that not ridiculous?

Just like u are entitled to ur opinion, so am I.

It beats me that u completely ignore the underlying issue of the post in question. It is about Igbo perceived self of importance within the Nigerian equation. . . . .that continues to make biafra a dream agenda, and ojukwu a demi-god.

Now you are beginning to get it right. What you did initially was to generalise and that certainly wasn't healthy. I personally recent the Biafra Idea and most igbos do. The trauma of the war is still fresh in alot of people's mind and even Ojukwu will not be thinking of Biafra anymore.
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by romeo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2009
Resenting and "recenting" Biafra is not a new thing even from some shameless Ndi Igbo.

Biafra is real folks, you all can start shitting in your pants now. Freaking cowards
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by cyriluzo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2009
romeo:

Resenting and "recenting" Biafra is not a new thing even from some shameless Ndi Igbo.

Biafra is real folks, you all can start shitting in your pants now. Freaking cowards

Hmm!!!
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by noetic2: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
romeo:

retarded IGNORAMUS.

that explains why ur biafra agenda has worked since 1960. . . .right?
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by romeo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2009
noetic2:

retarded IGNORAMUS.

Freaking Idiot from the tribe of cowards!! Isn't Ignoramus ur family name? Nitwit
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2009
Biafra and igbo are not synonymous.massob and igbo are not synonymous either.mend and ijaw are not synonymous.mosop is synonymous with ogoni.lets separate them.ojukwu is a hero to so many igbos and a villain to others.some igbos+ibibios+ogojas+rivers are pro-biafra.majority are just ignorant of the word biafra.they just need to make ends meet.
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by noetic2: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
romeo:

Freaking Idiot from the tribe of cowards!! Isn't Ignoramus ur family name? Nitwit

Nope.

I can see u come from a DELUSIVE background, where over bloated ego rules. Thou ridiculously brainless imbecilic maladroit.
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by samparian(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2009
Just like i earlier stated,
the poster has stired the hornets nest and insults are now flying left, right and center.
This is very unhealthy.

And where is the "stupid ignoramus" who started this tread?
df2006:

where is the mumu hausa fulani wanna be, that started the thread?
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by makib: 1:16am On Jun 30, 2009
He's probably milking a cow in Kano grin
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 30, 2009
@moderator

Why was I banned yesterday? angry angry angry
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by RichyBlacK(m): 4:45am On Jun 30, 2009
nuzo:

@moderator

Why was I banned yesterday? angry angry angry

I did not ban you.
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by samparian(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2009
hey Nuzo, nice to have you back. cool
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I did not ban you.

Who banned me then?

samparian:

hey Nuzo, nice to have you back. cool

Thanks Sampa. cheesy
My voice cannot be held down by enemies of Nigeria. tongue
Re: Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. by ikennahill: 2:21am On Mar 05, 2012
to all ibos there is biafra.we know that we will get it one day.Ojukwu is a hero,it pain people outside ibo race that ojukwu was buried like a king.He is gone,but we have the sprit in us.we are not afraid to die unlike the average yoruba man tthat will die 20 times before his death.we are proud of what we are.with only 20 pounds we became what we are.do u know that onitsha market was levelled to ground,but go there today and you will see.

WE WANT TO LEAVE BUT NIGERIA SAID NO,YET IF RIOT START NA IBO MAN DEM GO KILL.IF JOB COME IBO MAN NO GO GET.HOW MANY IBOS ARE IN CIVIL SERVICE,HOW MANY STATE HAVE SOUTH EAST?HOW MANY LOCAL GOVT,YET MY DEAR WE ARE IBOS AND TAKE IT OR NOT IBOS ARE BIG IJELE.

oJUKWU ASKED WHY SHOULD GOWON TAKE OVER WHEN THERE EXIST A SENIOR MAN ,A YOURUBA MAN,WHAT DID THE MAN DO ,HE RAN AWAY.hE LIVED BUT WHERE IS HE TODAY.oJUKWU WAS A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE.IF BIAFRA HAD WON THE WAR,NO AFRICAN NATION COULD HAVE MATCHED IT,EVEN TODAY IBOS INSPITE OF ABANDONED PROPERTIES,INSPITE OF WHAT NPP /NPN PALAVA IN IMO STATE,INSPITE OF HATRED BY OTHER TRIBES WE ARE MOVING LIKE JEWS.iT TOOK YEARS FOR ISREAL TO BECOME A NATION.WE WILL WAIT AND WE MUST GET BIAFRA ONE DAY.YOU ARE FREE TO CALL IT A DREAM,BUT EVERY IBO MAN KNOW THIS DREAM IS REAL AND ALIVE SO IT IS REALITY NOT DREAM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monumental Land Scams In Lagos Involving Governor Fashola And Ex Governor Tinubu / Bianca, Ojukwu’s Wife, Pays Tribute To Jonathan / Fleeing Nigerians: ‘we Were Better Off In Libya’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.