Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment (45390 Views)

Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
freedom96:
Hey dude it's lagging not lacking....correction from a 'northerner'.

You might want to change ur mindset.
Engrish is nat an invidence af literacy... Boi
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
freedom96:
Hey dude it's lagging not lacking....correction from a 'northerner'.

You might want to change ur mindset.
Engrish is nat an invidence af literacy... Boi or fact that you are educated..... The North is lacking in all forms of development.... All .... Fact!
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Onomatopoeia(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kyase:

Where dem mention okorocha there?

I wonder o grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by dandollaz: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Akpabio made amistake he should have call T.A. Orji instead of goje..pls apologise for lip of tongue.abeg no vex goje na orji i wan call.
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by emajoe: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
adimoh99:

Bros Na Godswill Akpabio dem dey talk about u hear?

Come to think of it, what infrastructure is Akpabio talking about in Akwa Ibom State? Your days are numbered oga, am one of them waiting for your trial. Goodluck!
Adimoh99, you go wait tire in.
Make I bring you "alaba-agaha" incase you wan sleep de dream too.
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Onomatopoeia(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:
This thief okorocha should shut d hell up.

bros! no be everything u suppose to d comment, na so u hate Okorocha reach haba!
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Skybee1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
mccoy47:
Akpabio the stubborn goat! Just wait your time is coming. You and Prince ( your nephew) plundered the resources of akwa ibom for good 8yrs. With that Prince of a boy forming demi god.

What infastructure are you talking about? Roads, staduim and 1 hospital!
Dilapidated state schools, glorified secondary school that you call akwa ibom state polytechnic! angry

Common!!! For a state that had an average budgetary allocation of 30billion per month.
YOU AKPABIO IS A THIEF!
sharap my fren

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Akpabio, hv you ever been to Gombe state?? Just zip it!!

Goje may be rogue and inflated many contracts money, supervises many political killings, empowered thugs.....but he really tried in capital projects......he transformed the state to what it is today......
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by omoakin87(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello nairalanders! Dis is my 1st tym comment on a thread on dis platform. I think Akpabio is on point and Goje is right. Just that 2 wrongs can not make a right. Please I want 2 post an independent message apart 4rm given a reply on some1 thread, but that has been an aquiline task. Can any1 please explain better?
[b]Hello nairalanders! Dis is my 1st tym comment on a thread on dis platform. I think Akpabio is on point and Goje is right. Just that 2 wrongs can not make a right. Please I want 2 post an independent message apart 4rm given a reply on some1 thread, but that has been an aquiline task. Can any1 please explain better?
[/b]Hello nairalanders! Dis is my 1st tym comment on a thread on dis platform. I think Akpabio is on point and Goje is right. Just that 2 wrongs can not make a right. Please I want 2 post an independent message apart 4rm given a reply on some1 thread, but that has been an aquiline task. Can any1 please explain better?
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by frisky2good(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Guy, this is not a quarrel. If someones calls me a blind man I will just tell him the colour of his shirt instead of asking for an apology. Trump once accused Obama of not being born in USA. All Obama did was to provide his birth certificate and the case died there. I have never been to Gombe so I cannot say Goje did or did not do well. i just believe a quick way to keep your enemy quiet is to prove him wrong in public.

Cetona:

Guess he wasn't ready to stoop low to Akpabio's level, who thinks he has to attack another man's personality to make a point.
Goje did a whole lot of things for Gombe as governor. Gombe is what it is today due to the works he did when he was governor.

People just be looking for ways to say ill of the north and it's people.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by jesussaves22: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Davicjoe:
Pdp members with their fake propaganda.
I use to think sen akpabio was a gentle man but he has become radical ever since he went to the senate
Who do you think are our senators? They are agberos and formal body guards.
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Skybee1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
adimoh99:

Come to think of it, what infrastructure is Akpabio talking about in Akwa Ibom State? Your days are numbered oga, am one of them waiting for your trial. Goodluck!
kip quite mr man can u compare d levl of infrastructure in Aks to dt of Gombe?wen d uncommon transfomer is tlkin evry oda lunatic mallamz foma govnorz shld learn to listen coz Akpabio has an edge ova dem,if u dnt lk it dt way cry ursef a river

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by oz4real83(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:
many people read but only very few understand. It shows u are not part of the few that understand!!!
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by playtheblues(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Osogbo weed ooooo.
Kyase:

Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by playtheblues(f): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Akpabio turned Akwaibom into a mega city from a semi city.

Keep quiet oo.
mccoy47:
Akpabio the stubborn goat! Just wait your time is coming. You and Prince ( your nephew) plundered the resources of akwa ibom for good 8yrs. With that Prince of a boy forming demi god.

Dilapidated state schools, glorified secondary school that you call akwa ibom state polytechnic! angry

Common!!! For a state that had an average budgetary allocation of 30billion per month.
YOU AKPABIO IS A THIEF!
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kyase:

......Abeg Wooookk! Make una help me find Okorocha name for this News Article! I read sooooootayyyyy ! The article sef don fade because of the plenty times wey I read am! But still I no see Okorocha name! .........Where that Bro see that name? angry

Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by ocelot2006(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
mccoy47:

YOU AKPABIO IS A THIEF!

What is this clown yapping about? Who's going to tpuch Akpabio? You? Super story
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by meforyou1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Iwonimi:
Hope you have take your monthly pill?
ask your grand papa that question
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by yaki84: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
adimoh99:

waitng or assisting or one of the witnesses?
if na just wait, then na to enter hotel cos u go wait tire without pay.
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by CorruptNG: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
KINGwax:
Of course, dude can raise capital expenditures to 99%...how many people dey akwa ibom with that massive allocation?

Akwa Ibom has an estimated population of 6 million and over 10 million in diaspora.
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Anijay1212(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
mccoy47:

YOU AKPABIO IS A THIEF!
Seconded @ the bolded.
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by anigold(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
BlakkBoi:
Since Buhari traveled to Eritrea, PDP have become unruly, getting favorable judgments and insulting a failed governor.

abeg wetin Buhari de do Eritrea. Hahahhahahahahaha
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by TeetoEsq(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
KINGwax:
Of course, dude can raise capital expenditures to 99%...how many people dey akwa ibom with that massive allocation?
you are talking trash... Google how many people are there before pewing trash... #SEN.AKPABIO;the uncommon transformer
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by fujirice: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
frisky2good:
Goje should have shut Akpabio up by mentioning some of his achievements as a governor.
Gbam! grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:

See your life for outside oya Clap for your self
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by lukxman(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:

Hahahahahahahahhha ( cuts to breath) hahahahahahahahhha hahahahahaha(suffocating) hahahahahahahahhha
This one don follow Jona shack kaikai, d original kingkana
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by TeetoEsq(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Skybee1:
kip quite mr man can u compare d levl of infrastructure in Aks to dt of Gombe?wen d uncommon transfomer is tlkin evry oda lunatic mallamz foma govnorz shld learn to listen coz Akpabio has an edge ova dem,if u dnt lk it dt way cry ursef a river
help me tell them.... He is truly an uncommon tranformer
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by lukxman(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
omoakin87:
Hello nairalanders! Dis is my 1st tym comment on a thread on dis platform. I think Akpabio is on point and Goje is right. Just that 2 wrongs can not make a right. Please I want 2 post an independent message apart 4rm given a reply on some1 thread, but that has been an aquiline task. Can any1 please explain better?
[b]Hello nairalanders! Dis is my 1st tym comment on a thread on dis platform. I think Akpabio is on point and Goje is right. Just that 2 wrongs can not make a right. Please I want 2 post an independent message apart 4rm given a reply on some1 thread, but that has been an aquiline task. Can any1 please explain better?
[/b]Hello nairalanders! Dis is my 1st tym comment on a thread on dis platform. I think Akpabio is on point and Goje is right. Just that 2 wrongs can not make a right. Please I want 2 post an independent message apart 4rm given a reply on some1 thread, but that has been an aquiline task. Can any1 please explain better?

So e get some people wey dey write hand out come post for NL?
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by nattyGENT: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
mccoy47:

YOU AKPABIO IS A THIEF!
WAILER? CONTINUE TO WAIL. AKPABIO REMAINS THE BEST FOR AKWA IBOM EXCEPT UDOM BEATS HIS RECORD, (He embarked on high standard & durable projects, soup wey sweet dey cost). Akwa Ibom still wish there was a 3rd term.
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Kyase(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Onomatopoeia:

I wonder o grin grin grin grin
Lol, me just tire
Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Kyase(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
playtheblues:
Osogbo weed ooooo.
Simple and short na wetin cause am be that

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment by Kyase(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kullant:
......Abeg Wooookk! Make una help me find Okorocha name for this News Article! I read sooooootayyyyy ! The article sef don fade because of the plenty times wey I read am! But still I no see Okorocha name! .........Where that Bro see that name? angry
Lol maybe dey guy read am upside down.
Make we try read am upside down too maybe we go see am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.