Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) (70351 Views)

See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Sijo01(f): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oh my! I was just abut to take lunch.
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Holy ghost fire,I rebuke untimely death in the life of my families and friends
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Flexherbal(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Such a thing could happen even in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by bish2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
I'm still an advocate of jungle justice for these animals especially here in Naija where you can't trust the police with these criminals.
I pity the wombs that carried these beasts.
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by arthgideon: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is just terrible.

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Boss13: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
God this is just too sad to look and reflect on
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Besto(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by sunsewa: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Not surprised, northern arm robber's are the most wicked and deadliest arm robbers, encounter them,just say ur last prayers.

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by MadCow1: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
And one pig said we should abolish the death penalty.. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by micholalo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
God, I was shaking . may we never encounter evil this year..

RIP to the dead
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by delishpot: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Too bad. This is beyond regular robbery. This is why there is stiff penalty for armed robberies. I do not pity those sentenced to death when caught even if they stole only #20 as long as they carry a gun or knife or even spoon to rob, it is armed robbery.
They will be caught for sure.

sunsewa:
Not surprised, northern arm robber's are the most wicked and deadliest arm robbers, encounter them,just say ur last prayers.

I am suspecting terrorist robbing for funds here too.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by xreal: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
so, robbers don get mind to operate in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by niggi4life(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
I almost vomited the spaghetti I was eating

Who send me make I open this thread na
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by 4nobody4every1: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Keneking:
embarassed ( You mean this happened in Abuja) cry
The insecurity in Nigeria is alarming, the citizenry are at the mercy of this wicked robbers who are heartless, may God save and protect the innocent masses angry angry

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by palsenator(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Sometimes jungle justice is the best for this robbers.
Gosh!!! What did this people do to the armed robbers that made them do this kind of heartless thing??!!! Was it just plain wickedness or what?!!

I just don tire for this naija I swear. Things I see sometimes makes we wanna just leave this wicked world for good..
I don't think they are robbers. Those criminals must be assassins or Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by repogirl(f): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lord help us! shocked

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by repogirl(f): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
xreal:
so, robbers don get mind to operate in Abuja?
na so o, no thanks to the dry economy. Door to door for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmmm, i lack what to say. I better not say anything.
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by cyara(f): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is one of the reason I don't pity them whenever they are caught

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by MansaMoussa: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abuja Robbers are the most Heartless I've ever known..they not only take the money, but inflict you with the most heinous of wounds one can think of..a patient of mine was almost decapitated after they took his money...I never see dat kind butchering for my medical practice before. .it's a miracle that man still breathes today.
I don't know where they come from...from using Hammers to split the skulls of commercial motorcyclists in order to steal their bikes to slicing throats of victims after robbing them..i just hate their brutality!

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Intendy: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
pls where in abuja is this? so we can take note and see what to do. all this half baked journalism.

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by ophilly: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
kennysteve77:
Definitely not injuries sustained from bullets...
Probably they needed to cut her up to extract the bullet. Disparity between the rich and the poor is too glaring in Abuja, in such a situation, occurrences like this are inevitable... so sad
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by banio: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Never in the history of GEJ did such gruesome theft take place. PMB why?

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Ndeewonu: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
KINGwax:
Abeg na...remove these pics na

The poster warned you!
What do we always behave like this!
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by hedonistic: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yeah! She came to Breketefamily to seek for fund...like 8 million ...She's a living testimony.

Thank God, the robbers were caught that same week. I just pray the court will do the needful

Provide more details please. Which estate in which part of Abuja did d the robbery take place?

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Nicepoker(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
mankan2k7:
Jesus Christian. May God heal u

first time to lead about 2millions participants to comment.

If I can make it, u can make it too

I dedicate this to my sweet heart and my mum
for u that's an achievement I guess.
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Hishowlau(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
hoperose347:
no pitty why?
Hope this MTN stuff is nt a scam....have u tried it
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Kaykay(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
hoperose347:
no pitty why?

You are not any different from those robbers you know, defrauding people with fake promos even quoting Bible passages, you are CURSED if you dont repent from this way.
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Kingbilo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Was this posted with the victims permission? I think not MODs be careful before you get sued

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
hedonistic:

Provide more details please. Which estate in which part of Abuja did d the robbery take place?
Apo area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch / Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.