Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) (70350 Views)

See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by nattty(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chisos
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by bueze046(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
mankan2k7:
Jesus Christian. May God heal u

first time to lead about 2millions participants to comment.

If I can make it, u can make it too

I dedicate this to my sweet heart and my mum

You're insane... How does making Ftc drops food on your table... Ftc celebrant ¡¡¡

2 Likes

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by ophilly: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hishowlau:

Hope this MTN stuff is nt a scam....have u tried it
Pls try it first, give us feedback, we'll thank you later
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by SwtLynZy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
No weapon fashioned against u shall prosper
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by tuna4servi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Shocking story for real, who are those saying jungle justice is bad? Pray not to see dere visitation(robbers)

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by nifton(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yeah! She came to Breketefamily to seek for fund...like 8 million ...She's a living testimony.

Thank God, the robbers were caught that same week. I just pray the court will do the needful
Which kin court,make dey use dem feed animal for zoo abeg.

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
The story sounds strange and surreal. what is amiss? it is meant to be a robbery operation, not that of assassination or hate murder.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by chukxie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
May we not die before our time. Amen! Isn't this the height of wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by FRANKOXY(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
I can't even eat my lunch again embarassed
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by BABANGBALI: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
KINGwax:
Abeg na...remove these pics na
why?
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by InvertedHammer: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
/
When they get caught and roasted, some people who by his divine mercy has never been victims will start shouting "human rights violations".

There is a reason why crime rate is low in the Middle East.

/

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by andyanders: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Sometimes jungle justice is the best.

In fact, after watching this, any form of jungle justice on armed robbers is a welcome development since when caught and taken to court or police, they will be released as they turn violent on their victims when they go back to their crime.

May God heal those wounded and may the souls of those they killed find peace with the creator.

Armed robbers in Nigeria are species that should be exterminated when arrested. Nobody should give them room for second chance.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by blackboy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
I can confirm its true heard it on breketefamily you to can if you have mytv or visit their website but after her story the police called to say they caught the perpetutors of the crime but the police i feel are doing a lot of propaganda. Why do I say so. These men were caught y did the police not notify the victims so as to come forward to identify them and help persecute them in court and recover what needs be but when the news of the horrible robbery was on radio they wuickly called into the live programme with the BS story that the robbers have been caught.

I dont believe them

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by blackboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
This woman begged them and had her 9 years old child with her pleading with them. The guy who shot her was high on drugs . Wicked men!!

2 Likes

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by swissobed: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
what a society we live in

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by swissobed: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
what a society we live in
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by ooshinibos: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Xposer:
This is quite unfortunate...the level of insecurity in the country. This tragic story and gruesome pictures where shared on Facebook by a concerned Nigerian who highlighted what the horrific ordeal an armed robbery victim passed through. See below;

This is a very touching story, please viewers discretion! This lady, Mrs Glory Uzoh moved from Lagos to Abuja with her two adopted children. Unfortunately armed robbers raided her estate, they went from door to door and killed some of the residents. Her neighbour who was four month pregnant after eight years of waiting was killed, the deceased's husband was badly injured and his legs were amputated. Mrs Glory was shot severally and left for dead but eventually survived through the grace of God.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-see-what-armed-robbers.html

mmmm I thought Abuja was more safer than Lagos , black man wicked o , do they have to kill to rob , I think this in an inside job , they must have offended some one

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by 989900: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Her neighbour who was four month pregnant after eight years of waiting was killed

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by scolex95(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
So sad dis is heart breaking I hope its no those one million boyz gang
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by argob44(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
OMG!
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by lexxyrule(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Sometimes jungle justice is the best for this robbers.
Gosh!!! What did this people do to the armed robbers that made them do this kind of heartless thing??!!! Was it just plain wickedness or what?!!

I just don tire for this naija I swear. Things I see sometimes makes we wanna just leave this wicked world for good..

Later they'll say dem been burn thief. Isn't it worth it now?
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by bezimo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
The heart of man is deep and desperately wicked. Who can know it.
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
so sad...i thank God for her life
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Bukayot: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
God will heal her and hear her prayer
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by thelegend1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Read a lot of "May God have mercy" on this thread. Are we humans not capable of mercy or is God's love not shed abroad in our hearts? Please how can we contribute to help her ooo?
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gracious God of heavens! I saw the warning o. Yet, I carried my fingers and opened the thread.... #crying
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by ogejov(f): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Be heal in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by Catherine29: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
What a pity.....
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by shineeye1: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thèse are not armed robbers. They are robbery terrorists, possibly a wing of boko haram...
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by akigbemaru: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
shot i. abuj
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by akin101: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pangea:
shocked
This is a battle field injury o!
These robbers are inhuman!
May God never allow our path to cross with theirs in Jesus name!

I really love the quote on yr username
Re: Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) by luluosas(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
I pray these wicked men will repent of their evil and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal saviour, so that they will escape the danger of hell fire.
I pray that this woman get well soon in Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch / Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.