Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

SEE FULL DETAILS: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate & House Of Reps (greedy, Lawless, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE FULL DETAILS: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate & House Of Reps (greedy, Lawless, (471 Views)

Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree. / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / I Didn’t Sign Budget Without Details – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE FULL DETAILS: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate & House Of Reps (greedy, Lawless, by ebiscoshadrack1: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki, || Honourable Yakubu Dogara,
It is appropriate to begin this letter, which I am sending to all members of the Senate and the House of Representatives through both of you at this auspicious and critical time, with wishes of Happy New Year to you all.
On a few occasions in the past, both in and out of office as the President of Nigeria, I have agonised on certain issues within the arms of government at the national level and among the tiers of government as well. Not least, I have reflected and expressed, outspokenly at times, my views on the practice in the National Assembly which detracts from distinguishness and honourability because it is shrouded in opaqueness and absolute lack of transparency and could not be regarded as normal, good and decent practice in a democracy that is supposed to be exemplary.

I am, of course, referring to the issue of budgets and finances of the National Assembly...

The present economic situation that the country has found itself in
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/see-full-details-obasanjos-letter-to.html#sthash.ydZYAcIn.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Benue South Re-run: Militants Plot To Disrupt Poll / Buhari Disowns 2016 Budget, Says National Assembly Debating Wrong Document / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.