Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (36975 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by HammerEvery(f): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God say no be only one judge dey decide for Supreme. If you want to bribe you way in the supreme court, be ready to bribe 20 judges.

1 Like

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by Ikott(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
as if they have a choice. it is finished. until 2019
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by nikz(f): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Buhari has no control over the Justices of the supreme court!! Those Judges in the moulds of the Chukwudifu Oputas and Kayode Eso's of this would cannot be cowed by the executive.There was simply nothing Buhari could do stop the learned Judges from delivering justice.
Pls tell them I keep reading that since and I wonder if they know what the system entails.

1 Like

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by emajoe: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Beautiful speech. You could have won but the Supreme Court justices decided to allow Wike complete his term so as not to destroy the fragile peace in Rivers.2019 is loading....You will flog Wike hands down

IMPOSSICAN!!!!!!!
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice speech from Amaopusenibo (Hon) Dr. Dakuku Adolphus Peterside. You are greatly loved sir. You have earned much respect & your good deeds speak great about your person.
No single gunshot was heard in Rivers State yesterday, no killing or beatings, no fighting. Supporters of Dakuku kept calm, supporters of Wike displayed affection by jubilating & partying.
That is how it is supposed to be and not violence everytime. I commend the APC faithful & ardent supporters of Dr Dakuku, and I also commend the doggedness of Governor Wike & his supporters. Let us all work for the greater good of the state & the Nation at large.
Greater together we shall move forward.
Congratulations to His Excellency, Barrister Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike (Executive Governor of Rivers State).

2 Likes

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
If he no accept which court he fit go again,shey na hell fire court...the man is a joke undecided
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by 0Edward0(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Like Goodluck, Like. Dakuku. No Political Ambition is Worth the Life of a Nigerian
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by allthingsgood: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
I just love this man!
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by morereb10: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
he has no option than to accept it oooooo

medicine after death. Had it been you have another to court to appeal to, you wouldn't have accepted it.

rubbish, if you don't accepts it, appeal to God then
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by chudyboy05(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
ozoigbondu:
As if you had a choice

Now go cry to mummy
No, allow Dakuku to do any how ; let's see if his head will not be chopped off in river state. Apc ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by allthingsgood: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
Splashme:
[size=14pt]Nonsense . . . .
You guys succeeded in manipulating the Tribunal and Appeal court in your favour.
Thank God for the Supreme court. I feel for those senators and Reps members whose judgments ended at court of appeal.

You and Amaechi should appeal to ICC if you like
Amaechi's only achievement so far is to cancel a Maritime University
located in the Niger Delta
[/size]
[/s]

Nice piece of trash!

Dakuku and apc seem to be more decent and statesmanlike than some other thuggish brigands who might have resorted to violence if the reverse was the case.

1 Like

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by spencekat(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Accept it or not,you have been defeated.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by omaguibu(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmmm they called him care taker Governor. Today he is the substantive Governor. Who God has blessed, no man can curse. Gov. Wike God should guide you deliver on your mandate. No Vendetta please, rather focus on good governance and be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by Williflezy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
[b]Although we have accepted the Supreme Court verdict, it would be remiss of me not to point out that this is also an opportunity for our people to engage in deep introspection on the electoral process. Beyond party affiliation, must we continue to allow the electoral process to be subject to the whims and caprices of anti-democratic elements, especially those who deploy personal militia to molest and even kill voters; those who hold the electoral umpire captive or compromised; and thus generally prevent electoral outcomes reflective of the will of the voters, as envisaged by law? It is understandable that an attitude of cynical expediency in some politicians may inevitably conclude that “the end justifies the means.

However, those who are governed by such a cynical mentality need to be reminded that a huge moral burden would perpetually sour such temporary “victories”. Like the myth of Sisyphus, it is surely a backward slide in our political evolution. Let us think deeply please... Hon. Dakuku. [/b]

I salute you Hon. Dakuku for the great works you put into the state to uplift it to an enviable status.

I pray God gives you, your family, friends and supporters to bear this loss.

I pray God gives you the strength to continue your good works. I will do my best to Support your political ambition in the next election because I believe you are the best man to rule Rivers State and move Rivers State forward.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by ezebunafo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ephemmm:
With the closeness between Amaechi and PMB, a sane and objective citizen devoid of political affiliation and bitterness would think Dakuku will win case willy-nilly.

Therefore, this verdict is not only a victory for PDP, but a yardstick to ascertain that PMB is truly for nobody but for everybody. God bless PMB: God bless Nigeria.
yes o,but don't you think something is fishy,they just accepted defeat like that?I believe there most be a plan B,maybe they are banking on their candidates to win most of the house assembly seat,then u guess what am driving at.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by chineduoyibe(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na now wey ur eye clear u? u no hear wetin oga president talk. Say he belong 2 nobody but he belong 2 everybody
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by HIPROFILE(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
HRich:
That's the spirit of sportsmanship.

yes! same show of sportsmanship demonstrated by wike some months back.

https://www.nairaland.com/2841303/ill-accept-supreme-courts-verdict

1 Like

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by sage2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Orikinla:

[b]PROTOCOL

We thank Nigerians, especially Rivers people who have stood by us during this legal the interest of Rivers people.

Amaopusenibo (Hon.) Dakuku Adol Peterside, PhD
January 28, 2016

How can you thank the Rivers people more? I think you should rather thank the Yorubas and Hausas more. They wanted you to be Rivers governor more than the Rivers people themselves, for reasons best known to them. Rivers people were behind their governor, whom they wanted and voted for.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by Dannie2015(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Amaechi has used n dumped u. Why accept defeat? U for appeal d judgement na. U think Rivers politics na for political boy boy? Abeg go n sit down or go n lobby for a PA in amaechi's office. Person Wey pass u pass u. Up Wike, Up PDP, UP GEJ, UP Mama PEace, Up Me.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by ddippset(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Any jury can be bought for the right price - Mario Puzo. The supreme court was bought by Wike with rivers money. Anybody who calls that blood bath in rivers an election is a bastard for life! And your life will be as bloody as the election which produced Wike.

1 Like

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by omogidi234(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Buhari has no control over the Justices of the supreme court!! Those Judges in the moulds of the Chukwudifu Oputas and Kayode Eso's of this would cannot be cowed by the executive.There was simply nothing Buhari could do stop the learned Judges from delivering justice.

Are the Judges newly appointed/elevated? If some of them have been there between the last 5 years to 1 decade, what has possibly changed in the system? Don't we all know what happened when 3 supported Yard and 3 supported PMB & the head overnight joined the Yard 3 to make it 4. Please ask people who are in the knowing, they will tell you stuffs.

I don't think PMB is interested in any of those guys up there. Feelers are that he doesn't trust them from his experience from the series of his electoral matters. So the issue that he would cow them seems a No No.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
ddippset:
Any jury can be bought for the right price - Mario Puzo. The supreme court was bought by Wike with rivers money. Anybody who calls that blood bath in rivers an election is a bastard for life! And your life will be as bloody as the election which produced Wike.

The Judges refused to stay in Rivers State to Judge the case due to Election violence but they called that same violence filled election credible.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by HRich(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
HIPROFILE:

yes! same show of sportsmanship showed by wike some months back.

https://www.nairaland.com/2841303/ill-accept-supreme-courts-verdict
How i wish they will all keep same spirit going. Nigeria will be more peaceful
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by ikkkkk: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Thanks Dakuku... I am pained by the judgement too but I submit my self to the wisdom of the apex court
I believed and still believe u were the best man for the job... . Ur achievements as commissioner for works actually made me to support u
.. I Pray u pick up ur self and reposition ur self for the future
.. U are young and u never can tell..
I Pray wike performs also and I also congratulate him
I have always and will remain ur political supporter

You are the latest wailer in town. Keep wailing and don't stop.
Congratulations to Gov. Nyesom Wike.

1 Like

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by iroc4eva: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
go n die if u will not accept it mteeew as if u have a choice
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by poseidon12: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ephemmm:
With the closeness between Amaechi and PMB, a sane and objective citizen devoid of political affiliation and bitterness would think Dakuku will win case willy-nilly.

Therefore, this verdict is not only a victory for PDP, but a yardstick to ascertain that PMB is truly for nobody but for everybody. God bless PMB: God bless Nigeria.

I beg to disagree. This is the supreme court. The judges there generally don't dance to the tune of the executive. This might have to do with the fact that the supreme court is the highest level any judge can get to. But the high court and appeal court judges might still be hoping to get promoted. So the executive can easily blackmail them into doing his bidding. That is what we see playing out at the high courts with the cases involving Dasuki and Metuh.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by poseidon12: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Exactly.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by sage2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
tolexy007:

IS THAT THE NEW EXCUSE?

Sharp bad guy. You got him there. I don dey take side eye look am since.

1 Like

Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by Metobime(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
ACP already new dat dey will b disgraced in River State just like they were disgraced Bayesa. PDP is a no go area in the South South n South East. They tried to have avoid another colateral damage.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by johhnnie(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
omaguibu:
Hmmmm they called him care taker Governor. Today he is the substantive Governor. Who God has blessed, no man can curse. Gov. Wike God should guide you deliver on your mandate. No Vendetta please, rather focus on good governance and be prayerful.

This will eventually pave way for a very vibrant opposition.

Wike should play the role of Jagaban as played by Bola T in the South West.
Re: We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers by Montaque(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Breaking news.
Amaechi disagrees with Dakuku's camp.
He is on his way to appeal the supreme court judgement at the customary court of Appeal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And His Wife On A Boat Cruise (photo) / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta / Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.