Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? (1950 Views)

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / Should Kanu Nwankwo Be Arrested Immediately For Dating An Underaged Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by mamagee3(f): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hi all, I looked up Amara Kanu on Instagram and it looks like she's living a good life.

Her pictures shows she's happy and excited with life and I keep wondering if it's because of her husband's wealth that's keeping her happy at all times.

And I ask myself, if she was married to someone not as rich as her husband, will she be as happy as she seems to be.

So in all probabilities, I am beginning to believe money brings out your inner happiness. Yah or Nay?
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by donTbone(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Happiness is an ouward show of an inward reaction going on...
Irrespective of material things!
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mamagee3 I can see you've obviously exhausted all the silly unnecessary questions to ask about yourself and you have transitioned to asking questions about others.

However, and despite the fact that commenting on any of your threads is a total waste of time, I will just answer your question out of pity and vague compulsion. The fact that she appears to be wealthy doesn't mean she is happy. Happiness is subjective. Her definition of happiness may not just be about having all the money in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by cruzita(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
maybe yes maybe no .so in short WE NO KNOW
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by kennynelcon(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yay, money answerth all things.

After your research make sure you publish it on researchgates.net
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by tkpoint2(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
smiley Picture of Her with Aunti happiness or adonbilivit
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by tkpoint2(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
picture of Amara or .............................................
Adonbilivit
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by brodalikeme(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
She should and deserves to be happy na. have you ever heard any scandal or rumour about either her or papillo? Its not a money tin, both of them have decided to make the marriage work irrespective of status
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Happiness is rather an individual thing, the combination of events that give her happiness might not work for you

But what do you know? Its not like you've ever experienced happiness judging from your threads on NL
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
YAH @ MAMAGEE
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by flokii: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I looked up Amara Kanu on Instagram and it looks like she's living a good life.

Her pictures shows she's happy and excited with life and I keep wondering if it's because of her husband's wealth that's keeping her happy at all times.

And I ask myself, if she was married to someone not as rich as her husband, will she be as happy as she seems to be.

So in all probabilities, I am beginning to believe money brings out your inner happiness. Yah or Nay?

yay

happiness buh not necessarily satisfaction.. datz if you know what I mean

and I heard Kanu paid off her young lover to tie d knot with her... na still rumor sha
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Her Husband is eating her pvssy well, that's the only explanation undecided
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by mamagee3(f): 2:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Keep it coming!!!
Re: Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? by prahcetomi(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2016
So you can even open a good thread like dis?........HNM

(1) (Reply)

8 Secrets Of An Irresistible Wife / Llll / Do Such Guys Still Exist Today???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.