Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper (1648 Views)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by marvelck: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
I've noticed that most guys usually go to the grocery store (super market) to buy every other thing, except tissue papers. You hardly see guys buying tissue papers on their own. Some prefer to send their little sister or girlfriend/wife to get it for them. Guess many of them are too shy or ashamed to be seen carrying tissue papers. Some say buying or carrying of tissue papers are for ladies, and not for guys. And that it usually make them feel uncomfortable being seen with a tissue paper. The whole thing tire me. As if guys don't use tissue paper to wipe/clean their bum-bum after using the toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tissue ke?
When nor be condom? undecided
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by hertz9te(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wetin.....so the person that you are shaming for,no dey sh1t?
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by hertz9te(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
Tissue ke?
When nor be condom? undecided
You dey shame to buy condom?....females in male clothing
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by Smellymouth: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why I go shame to buy tissue?
hertz9te:

You dey shame to buy condom?....females in male clothing

Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by cruzita(f): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
in my shop ,men hardly come to buy tissue though I don't know why.I don't think its shyness tho
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by CaroLyner(f): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
iv seen a few guys actually buying tissue.
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol, this can't be real. Am I supposed to be ashamed ?
Cause i've been buying tissue paper like no man's business.
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by obiorathesubtle: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2016
wetin we wan use tissue do when water dy?

Besides, only females need tissue paper
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by Syphax(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2016
Better shit neva hold the guy.
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by mare23ayo(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
grin I can buy anything mhen.....
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by halfricanadian(f): 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
Ordinary tissue paper what of pad?
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by H2Ossss(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2016
no no no... dont think guys are shy to buy tissue...
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by iykekelvins(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2016
When I help my sis buy pad, what would make me shy to buy tissue paper
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by stevecantrell: 3:58pm On May 02, 2016
The strangest crap happened one day I bought a jumbo pack of loo roll at a Tescos when I got to the cashier she picked up and giggled out loud. I just used style to pick up a pack of chips and stoned her....she got the message.
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Shy/Ashamed To Buy Tissue Paper by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 02, 2016
marvelck:
I've noticed that most guys usually go to the grocery store (super market) to buy every other thing, except tissue papers. You hardly see guys buying tissue papers on their own. Some prefer to send their little sister or girlfriend/wife to get it for them. Guess many of them are too shy or ashamed to be seen carrying tissue papers. Some say buying or carrying of tissue papers are for ladies, and not for guys. And that it usually make them feel uncomfortable being seen with a tissue paper. The whole thing tire me. As if guys don't use tissue paper to wipe/clean their bum-bum after using the toilet.
I never knew it was awkward ooo. You would never find me without tissue paper. I don't use it to clean my ar.se (water is preferable) but I use it for other purposes like cleaning my hands and mouth after eating, cleaning seats in public places. etc

(1) (Reply)

Resisted Sex Cuz Of My High Moral Standard / Giving/receiving Gifts In Relationship: Your Opinion? / Bathroom Experience (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.