Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam (28290 Views)

Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by ygenius: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
thats really true..i could remember 2years ago a guy who sat beside me request for extra sheet in JAMB.....u know what I was oppressed
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..nl/2016/01/10-categories-of-students-that-request.html?m=1
You said it all. Asking for extra sheets in most cases doesn't give you high grade especially when the lecturer has many scripts to mark. Most lazy lecturers just read the first line before awarding marks and if it doesn't make sense, you would loose so many marks as they will get bored of reading your long essay
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Carmal90(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
I fall in the I too know caucus, but you goofed here because it is best to express yourself during exam e. g you can not just give a definition of a noun when your lecturer ask what is a noun.....
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Donpizzle(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
11) mathematicians
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

You said it all. Asking for extra sheets in most cases doesn't give you high grade especially when the lecturer has many scripts to mark. Most lazy lecturers just read the first line before awarding marks and if it doesn't make sense, you would loose so many marks as they will get bored of reading your long essay
Nice one bro. Often times, I'm very cautious of how I explain some definition terms. This is because, when something becomes too lengthy, it becomes boring and dwindles the interest of the reader to read further
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by qreem231(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
ritababe:
I remember that time wey we dey do calculus na 3 answer sheet I use that time.
lool,very very true, especially integral calculus, students collect extra sheet so tey,the invigilators had to call for more sheets grin cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by son4century(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
In my department, if u request for extra sheet, my lectures think it twice because they know the ability of all the students

If u are not d type..... They will first flip through all the pages if u truly exhausted it at d same time screening u for chocs

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Royruky(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
O bob the number 2 wan make laugh die operation copy all copyable na biro ink go use head carrier
Extra sheet sirreeeeerrrr lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
ygenius:
thats really true..i could remember 2years ago a guy who sat beside me request for extra sheet in JAMB.....u know what I was oppressed
Haba !!! For JAMB ke? tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
aolumaxi:
i love it wen u use d word 'hilarity' to rply some peeps
Bros, I guess you must have been observing my comments to arrive at such conclusion cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by BayLord01(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..nl/2016/01/10-categories-of-students-that-request.html?m=1
[color=#770077][/color] I belong to the story teller, we like to butress our point with enough reality evidence.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mhizkel:
We don reach oh!!! grin cheesy
Thank you ooo

Lemme run and modify sharpaly grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by yaso(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
lols the masquerade people na wa oo
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Dminister(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Number 3 though, back in university days I had a guy in my class who is in this category, till now the guy is owning the department some grades after four years.

As for his GP, don't ask me cos we graduated and left him with 1.00 gp.

I am not mocking him, just saying for the saying sake.

I pray he finally make it o!
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by kenny905(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
The time keepers, they are always the last out of the hall
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by justmenoni: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Northboy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank God.... I belong to scholar category.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by sammieee(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
I don't really know where i belong... Cuz somethings i do d too know stuff but it never give me A, neither D or E but always B. My point is that too know is a bad habit in the society today thats why Nigeria is not moving. Nice write up @tosyne2much, kip it up bro
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice write-up, tosyne2much! It was quite enlightening and hilarious. I.M.O., one masculine moniker that comes to mind that falls within Category 5 is Decker, judging from his in-depth analytical approach to various topics of discussion on this forum. A feminine moniker I believe that falls within that category also, i.m.o., is Ornate1, given her ability to approach issues objectively. Keep up the good work y'all!
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by aolumaxi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bros, I guess you must have been observing my comments to arrive at such conclusion cheesy
yes ooo..... hilarity and reality
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by intruder15(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
cizy:
I used extra sheet when necessary and I don't belong to any of these categories (because I ain't no scholar neither am I a dullard), so Mr. I think your topic/post is crap...

By the way, what do you call a person that uses extra sheet and gets A in courses s/he used extra sheet or be the best in such courses? I too know still right? See mentality abeg... undecided

if u dont fall into category 5, den somethin is wrong.
5. The Scholars Of course, these ones are undoubtedly
very brilliant. They will logically, lucidly
and analytically answer exam questions
and may demand extra booklets when
need be. When they request for extra
sheets, be sure that they will get nothing less than an "A", unlike the "I
too know" crew who would demand
extra sheets and still end up with an "E"
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Liberace:
Nice write-up, tosyne.2much! It was quite enlightening and hilarious. I.M.O., one masculine moniker that comes to mind that falls within Category 5 is Decker, judging from his in-depth analytical approach to various topics of discussion on this forum. A feminine moniker I believe that falls within that category also, i.m.o., is Ornate1, given her ability to approach issues objectively. Keep up the good work y'all!
Thanks biggest boss cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Engineermbugame(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, may God grant your heart desires and grant you admission soonest cool
tanks d man u don graduate?
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
sammieee:
I don't really know where i belong... Cuz somethings i do d too know stuff but it never give me A, neither D or E but always B. My point is that too know is a bad habit in the society today thats why Nigeria is not moving. Nice write up @tosyne.2much, kip it up bro
That's what it is bro. When you claim you know too much, so much will be expected from you and failure to spring surprise reduces your value
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by free13: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Engineermbugame:
tanks d man u don graduate?
Not yet bro. I'm rounding off cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
justmenoni:
Last one,the tosyne2much wannabe cheesy grin

Baba, no follow my footstep oooo.. That number 9 category no go suit u ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Liberace:
Nice write-up, tosyne2much! It was quite enlightening and hilarious. I.M.O., one masculine moniker that comes to mind that falls within Category 5 is Decker, judging from his in-depth analytical approach to various topics of discussion on this forum. A feminine moniker I believe that falls within that category also, i.m.o., is Ornate1, given her ability to approach issues objectively. Keep up the good work y'all!

Thanks for the compliment, bro.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dminister:
Number 3 though, back in university days I had a guy in my class who is in this category, till now the guy is owning the department some grades after four years.

As for his GP, don't ask me cos we graduated and left him with 1.00 gp.

I am not mocking him, just saying for the saying sake.

I pray he finally make it o!
Wooooow !!!! shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by ekensi01: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
yunglivochi:
grin true talk oga tosyne

my own category self i neva find am
check page 6 for ur category.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by free37: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Entry Level-ond Holders Recruitment 2017 / Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One / See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.