Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam (28309 Views)

Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
We wey come be fresher for uni nko cheesy angry
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by teebaxy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Engineermbugame(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Not yet bro. I'm rounding off cool
k i pray u wil graduate wit high grade.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Caspian22(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
see tosyne2much I know you became popular becos of well you wrote on Nairaland, but it's time to let go of Nairaland and create ur own brand.
Look and the way you are using naira landers username, if I am not on Nairaland.. I will think you ate Kenyan blogger.
Focus on your blog and the numerous Nigerians reading it
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Caspian22:
see tosyne2much I know you became popular becos of well you wrote on Nairaland, but it's time to let go of Nairaland and create ur own brand.
Look and the way you are using naira landers username, if I am not on Nairaland.. I will think you ate Kenyan blogger.
Focus on your blog and the numerous Nigerians reading it
Alryt biggest boss for that piece of advice cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
teebaxy:
are u a political animal??
Why did u say so?
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by sadissbala(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..nl/2016/01/10-categories-of-students-that-request.html?m=1
am sure you are a political science or sociology student.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by sadissbala(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Why did u sathey so?
you sound like one of them.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by sadissbala(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Why did u say so?
To justify where you are going,where do you stand ideologically?
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
sadissbala:
am sure you are a political science or sociology student.
No I'm not bro. Many people think I am but I'm not cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
sadissbala:
To justify where you are going, where do you stand ideologically?
I still want you to make your question comprehensible
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by justmenoni: 1:48am On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

tosyne2much:
Baba, no follow my footstep oooo.. That number 9 category no go suit u ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Caspian22(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Alryt biggest boss for that piece of advice cool

I'm also a blogger like you, How is your blogging nah? how are you coping?
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Babe2sure(f): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2016
SetrakusRa:
10. The Epistle Writers: this category of students just because of the hustle for a 'A' will go as far as explaining their life story for the lecturer. A simple question like 'What is a NOUN?' and they'll go as far as explaining where the letter N orginated from and why they appear twice.

cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by sirusX(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2016
diva90:
Flash back to school days during exam when pple are collecting extra answer booklet and you haven't even written on half of your first one shocked sad

Epic cheesy
Lecturers go feel say na you dull pass...especially wen na all of u dey class during lectures grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2016
If only they know that story telling is not necessary...well they think one has got all day marking just one script. undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by tosyne2much(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Caspian22:

I'm also a blogger like you, How is your blogging nah? how are you coping?
It's going well bro. I'm not into full blogging at the moment. Still very busy with sch stuffs
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by kcemma(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2016
OK OO

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idJQVrqJlzo
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Dminister(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wooooow !!!! shocked
Yeah!
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by cizy: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2016
intruder15:

if u dont fall into category 5, den somethin is wrong.
5. The Scholars Of course, these ones are undoubtedly
very brilliant. They will logically, lucidly
and analytically answer exam questions
and may demand extra booklets when
need be. When they request for extra
sheets, be sure that they will get nothing less than an "A", unlike the "I
too know" crew who would demand
extra sheets and still end up with an "E"

Hehehehehe! There's a course I did in my 500L, "Iron and Steel Making" (was a merge between two of the bulkiest courses in my dept as at then - Iron Making and Steel Making, and the only 3 credit unit course I ever did). I was the best in the test, which I scored just 12/30 after all the epistles I wrote. So in the exam, I fully prepared for the lecturer. I filled up the whole answer booklet of 12 leaves and 24 pages (while still at about half of the questions I choose to answer). I requested for extra sheets until it completed the exact number of a full answer booklet of 12 leaves. At the end, I made a B which was the only B in that course as most people had D's, E's and F's with only 2 Cs in that course.

So how does that explain that scholars make nothing less than an A?

Most other courses I did and used extra sheet, I made As with a few of them turning out to be Bs (and about 2 Cs in some very difficult courses where either B or C were the best grades) that's why I challenged the post by the OP.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Classic stuff.
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Solphiequeen(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
lol... after reading this article i couldn't help myself but to laugh, why? i could easily relate with the categories of people mentioned and its quite hilarious remembering my coursemate and our frenzied attempt to outdo each other. everytime i demand for extra booklet during exam, i go hear wen after the exam. its really funny
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by intruder15(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
cizy:

Hehehehehe! There's a course I did in my 500L, "Iron and Steel Making" (was a merge between two of the bulkiest courses in my dept as at then - Iron Making and Steel Making, and the only 3 credit unit course I ever did). I was the best in the test, which I scored just 12/30 after all the epistles I wrote. So in the exam, I fully prepared for the lecturer. I filled up the whole answer booklet of 12 leaves and 24 pages (while still at about half of the questions I choose to answer). I requested for extra sheets until it completed the exact number of a full answer booklet of 12 leaves. At the end, I made a B which was the only B in that course as most people had D's, E's and F's with only 2 Cs in that course.

So how does that explain that scholars make nothing less than an A?

Most other courses I did and used extra sheet, I made As with a few of them turning out to be Bs (and about 2 Cs in some very difficult courses where either B or C were the best grades) that's why I challenged the post by the OP.

i feel ur pain. Just a reminder of a course i wrote in my 500lvl 2nd sem titled technology policy and development. Other yrs, a prof handled d course. In our set, due to d policy of 2lecturers to a course, d prof and a dr handled d course.
Both of them like notes so extra sheet was d order of the day cuz wat they taught was extremely voluminous.
No1 question was compulsory nd d ansa to it costed half of d ansa booklet of which we were to ansa 4 questions.
Wen d result came out, no A grade. Had it B. Nd ironically, dat was d only course i requested for extra sheet al tru my sch days.

Yet, i need not be told dat i fell into d scholars category of d post. You were a ''scholar''...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Caspian22(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's going well bro. I'm not into full blogging at the moment. Still very busy with sch stuffs

Am a student too, trying to combine the both. Very well bro. I wish you the best is everything else
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by JFT24(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
holyFRED:

"I would first check your booklet make I know whether we dey write thesame exam"

#Exam Malpractice
Re: 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2016
JFT24:
#Exam Malpractice
I no tell you say i dey copy bro so calm your nerves down small. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35 Common Equations In Chemistry That You Must Know / My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.