Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia (24591 Views)

Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Minister of Defence Dan Ali in Russia

8 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by lastmanstandn(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one

9 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by ademega(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
this government is moving forward
all the enemies of this country will rot in jail.
pls my igbo brothers, let us forget biafra and work together to achieve a great Nigeria we can do it only if we are together . I love u all

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Ahmed4002(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by obasiken: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
America go vex ooo.

9 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by jemype(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
The question is "what exactly are they doing?" dont mean to be rude but I think their mission needs to be made know if not they are only forming activity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by LordMecuzy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
I Love this..

We should look forward to the East (Russia) make America stop to use us shine biko

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
LordMecuzy:
I Love this..

We should look forward to the East (Russia) make America stop to use us shine biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by osesology(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good development

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pictures everywhere, SMH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by 7lives: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
obasiken:
America go vex ooo.

Make dem vex.

10 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by aventura: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why not the pentagon. I think this is a very unsmart decision. Russia has never been known to adequately aid anyone or group that fled to its protection. Not that I'm pro west, but been conversant with the history of African alliances especially the Cold War, I don't see anything coming out of this visit. Any business with the Russians should be of a covert nature away from the prying eyes of the west.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Amazing, probe deepens...

Where is lalasticlala sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by aventura: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
This government should stop this tradition of corporate begging as it does little to revamp the already beleaguered Nigerian psyche. The government should instead invest in the educational sector in grants to research and development in selected fields for future development. This I believe is the nucleus of any society with the future in mind.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by arresa: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
jemype:
The question is "what exactly are they doing?" dont mean to be rude but I think their mission needs to be made know if not they are only forming activity.

They went to sell guguru and ekpa...

16 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by delishpot: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
aventura:
This government should stop this tradition of corporate begging as it does little to revamp the already beleaguered Nigerian psyche. The government should instead invest in the educational sector in grants to research and development in selected fields for future development. This I believe is the nucleus of any society with the future in mind.

They will not listen to this advice even if you turn the message to air that they breathe in 24/7.

Anyhoe I believe they will still need weapons before the young shall grow.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by touto: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Progressive01(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Buhari, I love you sir.

Nigeria will be great again. cry

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by cutetopsey(f): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
I hope this your visit will be of huge benefit to this country?

Minister Dan Ali, Nigerians are waiting.......and we are highly expectant!

keep on the good work sir!

Good bless PMB!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Africa!

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by seunaj: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yes oooo Yes oooo
Putin is the man, fuucck Obama
It's time to look outside the scope of the noisy and insincere US

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
T-90s on the menu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Lorenzo70: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
nice one
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by gen2briz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
We're getting there
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by BE811APP: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
what should we do now?
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by sukkot: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
bros abeg bring back vodka and beluga caviar

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by spartoo: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
ademega:
this government is moving forward
activity does not imply productivity

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Godsonkemz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
For what reason. Junk journalism
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Kangol99(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
k
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Progressive01(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
aventura:
Why not the pentagon. I think this is a very unsmart decision. Russia has never been known to adequately aid anyone or group that fled to its protection. Not that I'm pro west, but been conversant with the history of African alliances especially the Cold War, I don't see anything coming out of this visit. Any business with the Russians should be of a covert nature away from the prying eyes of the west.
Can you mention a country, I mean just ONE country, in the world where US military intervention resulted in a positive outcome??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix) / Shiite Muslim Women Protest: "Bastard Buhari, Release Our Leader/Teacher" (Video / Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Meeting With FG Over Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.