Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia (24632 Views)

Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by ricsman(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
I see
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by flokii: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Buhari, I love you sir.

Nigeria will be great again. cry

Amen

God will heal our land... we need employment, quality health care, infrastructural development etc. etc.
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Victorchuks4(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good for him
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by iykecicero: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
This government is full of propaganda. Why must every visit, meeting or get-together captured on camera and posted on Internet, read in the news or alluded to by thus government. It baffles me how a government lives and eats propaganda 24/7. Buhari government pretends to be working yet everything is going the wrong way in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by TimeManager(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Just come back home with the deal in the bag & let's make wailers increase their wailing tempo.

No lie only truth!

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
obasiken:
America go vex ooo.
I dey tell you. But I like am.
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by tbaba1234: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
aventura:
This government should stop this tradition of corporate begging as it does little to revamp the already beleaguered Nigerian psyche. The government should instead invest in the educational sector in grants to research and development in selected fields for future development. This I believe is the nucleus of any society with the future in mind.

Given the dire state of the economy, Nigeria has little choice. Between 2011 and 2014, Oil Prices were about $100 and we wasted the opportunity to truly make the changes for the future. Research and development need money too.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by mrmetoo1: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Can you mention a country, I mean just ONE country, in the world where US military intervention resulted in a positive outcome??

Please ignore folks like him. People like him, if you go check his posts when Buhari went to the US, I'm sure you'll have been seeing stuff like why not Russia and China? They'll have been criticizing Buhari for going there, now they're looking for Pentagon. The truth of the matter is they'll criticize this administration no matter what they do.

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Jacko01: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
All this moderator banning me up n down as if i be deir pikin diaris god sha

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by tobtap: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Can you mention a country, I mean just ONE country, in the world where US military intervention resulted in a positive outcome??
dont mind the guy...he watches too cnn,bbc,skynews propaganda....even china and india buys der weapons from russia. even USA cant go to space without the russian rockets... this is a good development for naija...
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Negotiating our HINDs and SUs ? Fantastic
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by iPopAlomo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
We're getting Russia's weapons... Nicccccccccccccce!!!
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by madridsta007(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
ademega:
this government is moving forward
all the enemies of this country will rot in jail.
pls my igbo brothers, let us forget biafra and work together to achieve a great Nigeria we can do it only if we are together . I love u all

Moving forward by attending meetings? Is that 'moving forward'?
As to the 'Biafra' comment, self-determination done by peaceful means is a human right enshrined in the UN charter of which Nigeria is a signatory. Perhaps Nigeria should think of pulling out (and face heavy sanctions in the process). Nigeria can however, calm the secessionist clamour by entrenching a fair, merit-driven federalistic society where justice reigns supreme. The clamour will subside on its own.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by joe120120(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=ademega post=42410639]this government is moving forward
pls my igbo brothers, let us forget biafra and work together to achieve a great Nigeria we can do it only if we are together . I love u allmad man ,work wt who .ndi amusu.ewu nama
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Bief(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
jemype:
The question is "what exactly are they doing?" dont mean to be rude but I think their mission needs to be made know if not they are only forming activity.
bros, what type of question is this? From the pixes above what does it look to you like they are doing? I don't know what you mean by " forming activity" but this is definitely a high profile defense pact meeting, am sure in the coming days more details will emerge.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Russia and USA are like cat and dog. Its either u align with USA or you align with russia. Why are we running up and down for weapons. Cant part of the money pumped into the defense sector be used for weapons creation research and production. Its a pity a country like nigeria still imports mere hand gun. What if all the countries decide not to sell weapons one Day?? wat Will we do
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by tansho(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=ademega post=42410639]this government is moving forward
pls my igbo brothers, let us forget biafra and work together to achieve a great Nigeria we can do it only if we are together . I love u all[/quote

More power to your elbow. Love conquers all things. This comment is one devoid of the palpable hate between Biafran agitators and the rest. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Sparrow13: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
aventura:
Why not the pentagon. I think this is a very unsmart decision. Russia has never been known to adequately aid anyone or group that fled to its protection. Not that I'm pro west, but been conversant with the history of African alliances especially the Cold War, I don't see anything coming out of this visit. Any business with the Russians should be of a covert nature away from the prying eyes of the west.
do you know Assad ?

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Bief(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obiagelli:
my dear, God is working, even though the nation looks very bad right now and citizens have lost faith, I believe God has a perfect plan , in the next 10 yrs nigeria's army will become one of the most fortified in africa, thanks to boko haram and dasukigate, every dissapointment is a blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by santori: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
insycarc:
Russia and USA are like cat and dog. Its either u align with USA or you align with russia. Why are we running up and down for weapons. Cant part of the money pumped into the defense sector be used for weapons creation research and production. Its a pity a country like nigeria still imports mere hand gun. What if all the countries decide not to sell weapons one Day?? wat Will we do

and that can be done overnight right? you guys really need spiritual help
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by bluecircle470: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
jemype:
The question is "what exactly are they doing?" dont mean to be rude but I think their mission needs to be made know if not they are only forming activity.

My brother let jst show a waiting attitude, we shall know in a matter of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Dansiki1: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obiagelli:
Yes o my sister, Including S-400, even S-300 we go manage am.
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by DedeNkem: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ahmed4002:
Nice one

Because he traveled? Nigerians are stupid.
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by ohenhen1: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
obasiken:
America go vex ooo.

Nigeria should do what is best for Nigeria.
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:

Korea...it resulted in the creation of south Korea which is an all-round success story
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by AyakaDunukofia: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
ademega:
this government is moving forward
pls my igbo brothers, let us forget biafra and work together to achieve a great Nigeria we can do it only if we are together . I love u all

Why are u peop!e so insecure? Should any trip Buhari or his men make evoke Biafra?

It's apparent there is real fear lurking around Nigeria even when the Biafra protagonists are armless.

Unbelievable
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by baralatie(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
aventura:
Why not the pentagon. I think this is a very unsmart decision. Russia has never been known to adequately aid anyone or group that fled to its protection. Not that I'm pro west, but been conversant with the history of African alliances especially the Cold War, I don't see anything coming out of this visit. Any business with the Russians should be of a covert nature away from the prying eyes of the west.
though we are aligned with the west!military support is not from the USA.
it is from Pakistan the last administration has a lot of shift or investment in the Russia dominated area of control I.e Ukraine.
it is a bit complicated this visit needs tact and not politicization.
Russia in itself is not about selling weapons but can influence Ukraine to release its stock based on..........
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by mkuattah6191(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Okay nice one
Re: Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times / Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.