Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Islam embrace violence - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam embrace violence (1778 Views)

The Change Nigerians Should Embrace - Change Your Heart / Clear Facts To Prove Why The Whole World Needs To Embrace Islam / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Islam embrace violence by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2009
This is not intended to discredit islam but we need to seek the truth because only the truth will set us free from bondage. pls can you moslems fully expain why your religon involves so much violence in the name of expanding your faith and becoming a matyr? what concrete proof do you have to prove that allah expects you to use force to promote your ideas? why are you so intolerant of other religions? why should you extremists trample on human rights? you call non-moslems infidels and enemies of allah, but allah created the infidels himself. if actually non-moslems are the enemies of allah, why did allah create them? dont you think he should wipe them out himself? he doesnt need your cutlass, dagger and guns to do it. what makes you 100% SURE that your practices and ideas are absolutely approved by allah? since allah has chosen to remain silent for now lets have the situation this way. i think theres going to be a huge suprise when allah breaks his silence because thats when the real truth will emerge which might different from what you moslems think.
Re: Islam embrace violence by Tudor6(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
Giving the happenings in countries like iraq,pakistan and afghanistan ,its quite safe to say islam embodies violence. . . .Muslims should endeavour to ask themselves why. . .
Re: Islam embrace violence by noetic2: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2009
I think that both of u are not very objective . . . . . .why are u trying to ridicule islam? dont u know naturally that islam is all about killing, amputation, beheading, annihilation, suicide bombing and violence against women and defenceless people?

why are u two trying to create confusion here again?
Re: Islam embrace violence by littleb(m): 12:47am On Jun 29, 2009
eina:

This is not intended to discredit islam but we need to seek the truth because only the truth will set us free from bondage. pls can you moslems fully expain why your religon involves so much violence in the name of expanding your faith and becoming a matyr? what concrete proof do you have to prove that allah expects you to use force to promote your ideas? why are you so intolerant of other religions? why should you extremists trample on human rights? you call non-moslems infidels and enemies of allah, but allah created the infidels himself. if actually non-moslems are the enemies of allah, why did allah create them? dont you think he should wipe them out himself? he doesnt need your cutlass, dagger and guns to do it. what makes you 100% SURE that your practices and ideas are absolutely approved by allah? since allah has chosen to remain silent for now lets have the situation this way. i think theres going to be a huge suprise when allah breaks his silence because thats when the real truth will emerge which might different from what you moslems think.

@eina:

Can you furnish me some evidence of your accusations where the muslims are using violence to preach Islam? Probably you may get some reasonable response.
Re: Islam embrace violence by noetic2: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2009
littleb:

@eina:

Can you furnish me some evidence of your accusations where the muslims are using violence to preach Islam? Probably you may get some reasonable response.

why cant u be honest for once? if u need evidences so bad, why not use google?
Re: Islam embrace violence by littleb(m): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2009
I called it a propaganda when you haven't present  a case.
Re: Islam embrace violence by noetic2: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2009
This is called dishonesty. . . . Do u know how many threads have been opened to address this violence issues in islam?
Re: Islam embrace violence by littleb(m): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2009
You should asked @eina and not me. He should have searched well before opening a thread. That is why I request to present a case. Maybe it's something genuine differ from what we ve discussed.
Re: Islam embrace violence by noetic2: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2009
u do have a point.
Re: Islam embrace violence by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2009
noetic2:

This is called dishonesty. . . . Do u know how many threads have been opened to address this violence issues in islam?
listen man it doesnt matter if this thread has appeared a million times in this forum. what matters here is the seriousness of this issue. dont you know that these islamic extremists are among the very factors threatning your existence in this planet? lets be glad that these islamic nations are not the world powers cos you would have been long gone. iran is trying to obtain nuclear bombs in disguise. lets hope they dont get it.
Re: Islam embrace violence by noetic2: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2009
eina:

listen man it doesnt matter if this thread has appeared a million times in this forum. what matters here is the seriousness of this issue. dont you know that these islamic extremists are among the very factors threatning your existence in this planet? lets be glad that these islamic nations are not the world powers cos you would have been long gone. iran is trying to obtain nuclear bombs in disguise. lets hope they dont get it.

u also have a point. islam is synonymous to terrorism.
Re: Islam embrace violence by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2009
littleb:

@eina:

what sort evidence are you talking about? are you sending your post from another planet?
Re: Islam embrace violence by olabowale(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Eina: what about crusades, the inquisitions, the crystalnoid, the 2 world wars? Should we count any of them for Christianity? If islam embraces violent, what should we call this for Church goers?

And interestingly, Christianity was supposed to be part of the religion of the children of Israel; so we go to the old testament to see if there was any violence! Haa! Too many. What shall we say about that, or is the Old testament part of the Bible not relevant, any more? Who gave you the idea of its irrelevancy?

I think when you throw stones, you should be mindful that you are actually hauling boulders at your glass house with frontend loaders or wrecking ball machinery!

The violence in Islam is a primary schl stuff, if we consider your Christian Ph. D. material presentation of violence! Don't be fooled by the impossible to do window dressing turning the other cheek. The rule of the Christian day is the same as whats in the OT; an eye for an eye. And thats the least. In most cases, we see a life for just a single prick of the skin. Look at the owners of materials that can destroy the world in one shot many times over; America, England, France, Canada, and then their big Uncle the Israelites. Stop your lies, man. I dislike dishonest people. Are you in England too? I think they teach you blindness over there with a big dose of unrealness!
Re: Islam embrace violence by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
if nairaland has shown me anything, it is that Christians are the greatest hypocrites on the planet - conveniently sweeping their bloody history under the carpet. far more blood has been shed in the name of christianity than in the cause of Islam ,

and it is the same christian god in the OT that ordered rape murder war etal. the same god they worship. bunch of hypocrites cheesy
Re: Islam embrace violence by Tudor6(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
A theif calls another thief THIEF! , it still doesn't change the fact that they're BOTH THIEVES. . .
Re: Islam embrace violence by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2009
@olabowale: christainity has long done away with the violence of the past. todays christainity cannot for any reason be engaged in a crusade or inquisition. but this not the case with islam, islam will kill in the name of allah today tomorrow and forever. besides who told you that todays christianity do practice ''an eye for an eye'' ? talking about owning materials that can destroy the world, this is wholely justified taking isreal as an example because the surrounding islamic nations are bent on annihilating isreal. but the truth of the matter is though these islamic nations do posses these destructive weapons, it doesnt mean they dont dream of acquiring these same weapons and if ever they obtain them its obvious they would use it against the ''infidels'' as the call non-moslems.
Re: Islam embrace violence by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

A theif calls another thief THIEF! , it still doesn't change the fact that they're BOTH THIEVES. . .
its better to be a christain ''thief'' than a moslem ''thief''
Re: Islam embrace violence by MUZBO(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
eina:

Your IQ must be very low. Ok, christian thief, you are going to hell. Oops sorry, you are going to christian hell. I heard every christian is going there.
Re: Islam embrace violence by Tudor6(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2009
Where are the muslims going you islamic hypocrite!
Re: Islam embrace violence by olabowale(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
@eina: Less than 8 years ago, President Bush said this is "Crudase!" Go figure. And Christians don't fight any longer. When did that begin exactly? After the world wars, or when? If a Christian is not fighting, they will supporting somebody who does or agitate people to fight! How else can they support their Military industrial complexes?

Have you seen a group of Christian which ever turned the other cheek? America on Bush was on "preemptive" strike mindset. If you find a mob of Christians, know that a killing machine is in potential mode. To put then in active mode, all you have to do is to let them notice you that you are not with them!

And only a man with his head in the sand will believe that Crusade and wars are not in the waiting.
Re: Islam embrace violence by Tudor6(f): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
So what? A killer is a KILLER!
And christians don't go around killing women and children with suicide bombs in the name of god.
Re: Islam embrace violence by Frizy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
eina:

This is not intended to discredit islam but we need to seek the truth

Whether you seek to discredit it or not, it doesn't really matter. Allah declared, "The disbelievers wish to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His Light however much the disbelievers are averse."  Therefore, from the right side of what you have done, you have spoken no truth, you wish to use your flirty mouth to discredit Islam but it wont happen.

because only the truth will set us free from bondage.

While Muslims with sincere hearts know they are in bondage with Allah, you however, have pledged you bond with the devil-- your loss is indeed manifest, the thing is that you don't realize it.

pls can you moslems fully expain why your religon involves so much violence in the name of expanding your faith and becoming a matyr?

There is a classic answer one of my Shiekhs used to say when a Kafr asks him this question, his reply is "O kafirs was Islam spread with the sword? Assuredly but only because of your wickedness, and we are not apologetic for such actions, if it would decrease Kufur.

what concrete proof do you have to prove that allah expects you to use force to promote your ideas?

You must not be in your proper sense to disprove Allah's declaration, however, while it is the business of Muslims to spread the ideas of Islam, in terms of what law should govern them, it is not the business of the Muslims to force you and worship their God.

why are you so intolerant of other religions?

No good Muslim would smile with you for worshiping sometime besides Allah, what you call intolerance is only found with you Christians and other non-believers. For example, you never see me post a subject on the Christian/Atheist Section because I thought its best to avoid arguments that are unnecessary, that is tolerance. However, you come here every day posting jargons on the Muslim section and expect to be tolerated with your attack. Can you be real for once? You step on people's toes only to come back and say you're bitten, does that not show to you that you are the true aggressors?

why should you extremists trample on human rights?

How dare you give us a lecture on human rights? How dare you?! You just have to look at what your Crusaders have done all over the world! Because two buildings were hit down you declared war against the whole of humanity. All you need is to investigate the actions of colonialism in history, who brought Christianity with their guns. What business of yours is human rights? Do you know the numbers being killed daily from the Mr.Bushs' Crusade on the Middle East all in the name of democracy? Yet they all yail that numbers is unimportant.

Christians are suffering from a Chronic hypocrisy, tell them I don't understand the concept of trinity, they say, it's because the spirit is not in you, but we have the spirit. Abject delusion. angry

you call non-moslems infidels and enemies of allah, but allah created the infidels himself. if actually non-moslems are the enemies of allah, why did allah create them?

He created them, that they may be punished, punished because they don't recognize Him to be their God. He gave them all to eat and drink, yet no thanks. Hell will suffice them.

dont you think he should wipe them out himself?

That which you invoke is already said before, Allah replies by saying: "Your punishment (in hell) will not be reprieved neither will you have support (against Him)

he doesnt need your cutlass, dagger and guns to do it. what makes you 100% SURE that your practices and ideas are absolutely approved by allah? since allah has chosen to remain silent for now lets have the situation this way. i think theres going to be a huge suprise when allah breaks his silence because thats when the real truth will emerge which might different from what you moslems think.

You post don't deserve a response, I pray that Allah will continue to harden your heart till you meet your doom!
Re: Islam embrace violence by olabowale(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
kini iwo ogbeni yi tie nso? O kon fe paruwo sha! A mo wipe o wa nbi lai lanu e. Orun ai ni igbagbo e o je kaa rimu mi. Lo joko o jere! O je ma soo otoo. Boo tie gbolrungbo, iro ko lo ye kaa gbo lenu e. Too ba je bi awon egbe to wa she nshe leleyi, eni ri enikonkon faa mora.
Re: Islam embrace violence by olabowale(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
My people, muslims and non muslims, alike; Allah is very Powerful and I want you to read the below dialogue I had with a brother who engaged me on line, just moment ago. Please have your own conclusion(s), but please know thathuman nature dictates defense mechanizm kicks in when one perceive threat.

The christian intended to hurt the pastor who converted. Thats normal. Yet he did not malign their religion. Unlike those who malign islam and you expect somebody not to een say a word? Lets be fair here.

ghanybayewu: Salam Alaikum

Are u there?

Me: wa aleykum salaam wr/wb

how are u? Am fine thanks for asking

ghanybayewu: I am fine also

Its been long we talk

How is work and family?

Me: yes my brother

how is egypt

ghanybayewu: You are taking me for someone else

Me: maa binu

ghanybayewu: This brother abdul gany from nigeria

Me: sorry

yes my brother

please for give me

ghanybayewu: its brother femi salaudeen that is in egpyt

Me: yes u are correct

how is the family

ghanybayewu: Alhamdulilahi they are all fine

How is the states

I said i want to send you a package the other day we talk last

I have not forget that

Me: i know, am ion a journey now so i will not be available for a month or two more

then u can get my addres again

i may be moving to a new home on my return

ghanybayewu: oh ic

ok

May Allah guard you back safely

Me: InshaAllah, we will take it a day at a time

ghanybayewu: When do you have it in mind that you want to come to Nigerioa?

Nigeria?

Me: InshaAllah, before the end of the year

I have to mt my inlws all of them are coming from england

ghanybayewu: ok

I would like to invite you to our open air all night

Me: okay

what do u do there

ghanybayewu: lecture we do have every week

oh okl

ghanybayewu: We do comparative lecture

Me: good

ghanybayewu: 3days a week

we move from one place to another

Me: thats nice and keeps people occupied

ghanybayewu: And Allah has reverted nothing less than 600-70 people back to Islam within 7yrs

Me: Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar

ghanybayewu: through our organisation

And we do debate with pastors

Me: nice and Allah is the One who makes muslims

thats a good thing the debates

ghanybayewu: We did convert a church to a masjid when their leader embrace Islam recently

Me: Subhanalah

Allahu Akbar

everyone of them accepted Islam

ghanybayewu: So i would like you to attend one of our lecture when you are arround

Me: InshaAllah

ghanybayewu: about 30% of them did

Me: Alhamdulillah

ghanybayewu: some of his children joined him and some did not

Me: I know

even the child of Noah (AS) turned disbeliever

ghanybayewu: The church sent some hire killer to kill the man but Allah did safe him

all in lagos?

ghanybayewu: So the Chief Imam of lagos gave himn some police men to be guarding him

Me: Subhanallah

ghanybayewu: The church was formaly know as New Jerusalem Church befor but now known as New Jerusalem Mosque

where in lagos?

ghanybayewu: At Ajasa Command

Not far from Meran Ijaye

Me: ubhannallah

subhannallah

ghanybayewu: Dawah is the weapon we need in Nigeria now

Me: yes you are right

ghanybayewu: And we have alot of muslims here in Lagos that are spoiling Islam

Me: i know

what do they do?

ghanybayewu: One of them said, Prophet is greater than Allah

Me: he must be mad, and double madness has overcame him

ghanybayewu: he said if they both are suppose to pray that Muhammed(pbuh) will lead the prayer

Me: he is no more a muslim

ghanybayewu: And he hjas alot of followers following him

Me: they are not muslims

ghanybayewu: There are alot of them like them

Me: they only bear the name and identity of islam. but in reality they are not

ghanybayewu: here in Lagos that are polluting the religion

Me: should their brainnot let them kow that Muhammad is dead and while alive he worshipped Allah

ghanybayewu: Well i don't know for them

Me: how is the worshipper greater than the Worshipped?

is servant greater than Master?

ghanybayewu: and some that don't offer salat, they said that Kalimotu Hsadah is greater than Salat

So they don't perfum salat

We used to go meet them at home

Me: without salah, there is no muslim identity

Shahada gets you in to the door of islam

ghanybayewu: I mean our organisation

Sure

Me: when you enter, you ind Salah right in front of you

if you abandone it, you abandoned Islam

ghanybayewu: Pls i will be right back

Me: kay

i actualy want to ask your permission to use this dialogue on Nl, but you are not returning and since this dialogue is a property of mine as well as your, i decide to use it anyway

ghanybayewu: I'm back now

Are u still there

Me: yes

can i use this dialogue on Nairaland about the church and the pastor whom they tried to kill/

ghanybayewu: Use as in

i donbt understand

You mean the clips?

Me: to copy it and show that even they wanted the pastor dead because he left Christianity

that wil kill the idea that only muslims do this

ghanybayewu: Yes you are free to copy it

Me: yes the clip

Jazakalahu khair

may Allah rewrd you

ghanybayewu: Amen

I can't lay my hand on the clip for now

I will try by this weekend, i will ask our lecturer this weekend

ghanybayewu: And i can give you some others also.

Some other public debate with pastors

Where do you stay in Nigeria

Me: u mean when i come

Lagos, Ibadan

Are you from Ibadan?

Me: and my family home towns; Ijebu and owo, though I hardly stay in these two

I am a Lagsian

Lagosian

Me: when I come this time

i will stay for about a year between for the most part lagos

Ikoyi or VI

I have to decide

ghanybayewu: oh ok

They are nice areas

I stay at Ikeja

ghanybayewu: Thats cool, so you will have time to do Jihad with us befor you go back

huh?

Me: Yes

dawah, tablik

so we will talk again

ghanybayewu: Are you going now?

Me: drop me a line since you have my email

ghanybayewu: ok i will

Me: i have some business to attend

ghanybayewu: whenvever am online

ok

Me: I waited as a sign respect to you

ghanybayewu: Goodluck

Me: thats good

Salaama

ghanybayewu: Wa Alaikum Salam

ghanybayewu is typing,
149 characters left
Re: Islam embrace violence by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2009
@olabowale: christainity has long done away with the violence of the past. todays christainity cannot for any reason be engaged in a crusade or inquisition. but this not the case with islam, islam will kill in the name of allah today tomorrow and forever. besides who told you that todays christianity do practice ''an eye for an eye'' ? talking about owning materials that can destroy the world, this is wholely justified taking isreal as an example because the surrounding islamic nations are bent on annihilating isreal. but the truth of the matter is though these islamic nations do posses these destructive weapons, it doesnt mean they dont dream of acquiring these same weapons and if ever they obtain them its obvious they would use it against the ''infidels'' as the call non-moslems.

someone needs to google God told me to liberate Iraq, and Donald rumsfelds profuse quoting of the old testamant to justify the invasion of a sovereign nation. see as they contracdict themselves. we do not wage war, we only stockpile weapons cheesy cheesy

bunch of double talking hypocrites . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islam embrace violence by Agbelepawo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
hey
Mr who want to know. Ur accusation or let me say question seems like u want to know the verasity, and if we see someone who is try to seek the truth we have to embrace him or her. Base on ur question say ISLAM EMBRACE VIOLENCE. before i will proceed let me explain the worl ISLAM for u. the word islam mean PEACE and if will see ememies of the religion and want to change to it to voilent we need to explain it clearly because it seem vague or obscure to him/her. Starting from Surat fatiha till surat nass u u will never find it any place that is islam is what u called it. Go and ask from those who no the truth any place all over the world today, it's all enemy of islam that use umbrella of islam to commit atrocity. when u finshed the assignment i mention above.we now continue our discussion.
Re: Islam embrace violence by dadde(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ all islamist, u can not hide frm the fact that islamist is synonimous with terorism. I it a shame dat u want to call d iraq invation a xtian war.tell me, re there no muslims in the US Army,re there no xtians wu oppose the iraq invation,didnt soudi arabia allow d coalatiön forces to pass tru their land,didnt turkey and moroco suplied troops, is Iran not happy that sadam is out of d picture.so u c, the iraq invation is one of the unfutunite event in history.

Muslims will support any killings as long as an infidel is dead. I ve had muslim schorlars sayn all d muslims dat died in 9/11 and d london bombing deserve 2 die because the mingle with infidels. Do u all remember the cartoon in demark that lead to killing of innocent and industrious southerners in kano.

muslims are wired to be violent. Any muslem wu does not exibits violence is seen as a deviant by other muslems. Do u know that despite the hostility btw israel and palenstine,israeli doctors still go to palestine to perform surgery.

No xtian suport killin of children in palestine.israel has d capacity to destroy palestin but they have not. Everybody knows that,had iran possess that capacity,israel would have being on the list of extinction.

@olabs, u keep refarin to the old testament.u fail to point where christ(the origin of Christianity) encourage violence.am very sure that at one time or the other u would have wished islam shouldnt ve been involved in violence.

less i 4get, islam never means peace but submissn. Thanks
Re: Islam embrace violence by littleb(m): 1:35am On Jul 19, 2009
dadde:

@ all islamist, u can not hide frm the fact that islamist is synonimous with terorism. I it a shame dat u want to call d iraq invation a xtian war.tell me, re there no muslims in the US Army,re there no xtians wu oppose the iraq invation,didnt soudi arabia allow d coalatiön forces to pass tru their land,didnt turkey and moroco suplied troops, is Iran not happy that sadam is out of d picture.so u c, the iraq invation is one of the unfutunite event in history.
But no muslim terrorist has ever invaded you in your corner close or street in Lagos, and nobody has ever bomb your church in jealous of who your christianity. This is much evidence to proof you are probably a liar and proxy defendant, flaunting with unbalance news of the west.

Muslims will support any killings as long as an infidel is dead. I ve had muslim schorlars sayn all d muslims dat died in 9/11 and d london bombing deserve 2 die because the mingle with infidels. Do u all remember the cartoon in demark that lead to killing of innocent and industrious southerners in kano.

Liar like you will definitely tell another. What is the name of the scholars, spoke directly to you or over haired. You couldn't even fetch information properly, many have been said on 9/11, you still old to ancient report.

muslims are wired to be violent. Any muslem wu does not exibits violence is seen as a deviant by other muslems. Do u know that despite the hostility btw israel and palenstine,israeli doctors still go to palestine to perform surgery.

No xtian suport killin of children in palestine.israel has d capacity to destroy palestin but they have not. Everybody knows that,had iran possess that capacity,israel would have being on the list of extinction.

stop gambling over the internet and research well.

@olabs, u keep refarin to the old testament.u fail to point where christ(the origin of Christianity) encourage violence.am very sure that at one time or the other u would have wished islam shouldnt ve been involved in violence.

less i 4get, islam never means peace but submissn. Thanks

Tell me, jesus never know anything like Christianity, if not show me from your bible. Moreso, read Luke 19:27, jesus commanded to bring his enemies for killing.
Re: Islam embrace violence by dadde(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2009
@little b. Long live ur ignorance. Do u want to deny the many killings done to christian in kaduna in the late 80s, how about d killings in kano because of cartoon,how about the recent maiming of xtians and burning of churches in jos. Muslims are so volatile and dont know to tame their anger.

Were u aware that De vinchi code was written againt xtianity,do u hear any riot anywhere. Xtians replyed interlectually. Dis is an attitude lacking in muslim.

As christians, d wepon of our warefare are not canal.

u know wat little brain,its not your fault that islam is synonymous wit violence.so dnt take it pasonal.

less i 4get, u askd wat is d relationship btw christ and christianity. People wu follow christ are called christians. The religion based on the teaching of Jesus christ is called CHRISTIANITY.

Take care of yourself.
Re: Islam embrace violence by gen2genius(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
Ever wondered why the most volatile States in Nigeria are the ones with the highest number of muslims? Ever wondered why religious crisis occurs in Northern Nigeria more than any other parts? Ever wondered why most suicide bombers and terrorists are muslims? Here is the answer:

Quran 9.123: "Fight the unbelievers around you and let them find harshness in you".

Quran 47:4 "Smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding them".  shocked shocked

Quran 8.12 "Smite infidels on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes." shocked shocked shocked

Quran 4:84 "Fight in Allah's Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you"

Quran 2:216 "Jihad is ordained for you (Muslims), even if you dislike it".

Re: Islam embrace violence by dadde(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
@gen2ge.U mean muslims must kill even if they dont like it. quoran 2:216
litle wonder why muslims want to always justify killing of non muslims.

WARNING!
In the interest of national security,all non-muslim on this thread should hide their phone numbers and IP Adress For it not to be tracked by Jihadist
Re: Islam embrace violence by PureLogic: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2009
Islam means submission - by FORCE!

How was Islam propagated? By preaching? No way, otherwise no one would be attracted to it cos it has no benefits.

It was propagated by the sword (check out the Saudi Arabian flag).

You either accept it or you DIE! wink

That's why it's adherent are called SLAVES of allah. Cos they were captured by the sword.

Pity cry cry

(1) (2)

Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? / The 10 Accursed Woman / Misconceptions About Islam !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.