Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? (2555 Views)

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by digitite: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
You see, Rome was not built in a day. To me, life is more than eating, sleeping, shitting and even ph--ucking. Personally, I can't get attached to a woman who does not understand this.

But I can shower the Lady with ultimate love who stands by me in my effort to build a formidable castle.

But how do you know such ladies ?
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by Johnnoah1st: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
digitite:
You see, Rome was not built in a day. To me, life is more than eating, sleeping, shitting and even ph--ucking. Personally, I can't get attached to a woman who does not understand this.
But I can shower the Lady with ultimate love who stands by me in my effort to build a formidable castle.
by using a telescope
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by sexylogan(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
1. She prays with you and prays for your success

2. Your present situation doesn't deter her from respecting and loving u because she sees you as the success u will become and not who u are at the moment.

3. She supports u in any and every way possible to make ur dream come true.

4. Her love for u is not dependant on what u can repay her with.

5. Even if she is "better off" than u financially presently, she never brings it up, belittles u or uses it against u but treats u with dignity, love and respect.

6. She discusses your future plans and gives constructive criticism and positive advice such as behavioral and financial adjustments u need to make to achieve ur dreams.

7. She makes sacrifices for you because she believes in you and your dreams.

My brother, if u have such a woman and u don't put a ring on her finger and value her as u should, describing u as "Olodo" is too mild.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by digitite: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
by using a telescope
Haha
Made in where ?
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol um. Women are autonomous human beings too so I think your best bet is to go after a woman who has her own personal vision.
If she is a big dreamer, believer, planner; then she will understand your goals too, hopefully.
And you guys can chase after them together and have 15 healthy children and live happily ever after grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
They know how to suck dick. They suck real good. That's how you know undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by digitite: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Lol um. Women are autonomous human beings too so I think your best bet is to go after a woman who has her own personal vision.
If she is a big dreamer, believer, planner; then she will understand your goals too, hopefully.
And you guys can chase after them together and have 15 healthy children and live happily ever after grin

Like me and you abi.... hahaha... I know you love Phyno, I could produce him in the next 3 years and even dine and wine with bill gates. Do you believe ?

Anyways, too many Barbie's out there. its so confusing.

So what are your goals ? To become My Fiona abi...
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by digitite: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
sexylogan:
2. Your present situation doesn't deter her from respecting and loving u because she sees you as the success u will become and not who u are at the moment.
5. Even if she is "better off" than u financially presently, she never brings it up, belittles u or uses it against u but treats u with dignity, love and respect.
6. She discusses your future plans and gives constructive criticism and positive advice such as behavioral and financial adjustments u need to make to achieve ur dreams.

My brother, if u have such a woman and u don't put a ring on her finger and value her as u should, describing u as "Olodo" is too mild...

Lalasticlala.... Kindly take this to fp

The young men need to read this

My brother from another mother. You will marry a jewel. And have ephikos as children that will colonise Jupiter.. God bless you.

B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by ucheHapers(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bros one Heineken and isi ewu for you...you deymake sense....

sexylogan:

My brother, if u have such a woman and u don't put a ring on her finger and value her as u should, describing u as "Olodo" is too mild...

Lalasticlala.... Kindly take this to fp

The young men need to read this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by Montaque(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
You will know, although sometimes it's hard like algebra
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
digitite:

Like me and you abi.... hahaha... I know you love Phyno, I could produce him in the next 3 years and even dine and wine with bill gates. Do you believe ?
Anyways, too many Barbie's out there. its so confusing.
So what are your goals ? To become My Fiona abi...
Sure I believe. I believe in anyone who believes in "themself", be positive and hopeful like me grin and I believe it will all work out

My own are too complicated o lol
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by digitite: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Sure I believe. I believe in anyone who believes in "themself", be positive and hopeful like me grin and I believe it will all work out

My own are too complicated o lol

With the right mindset, nothing is complicated. What we need is encounter with the right partners at the convenient time. Well, you can relate, I am all ears.
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
digitite:

With the right mindset, nothing is complicated. What we need is encounter with the right partners at the convenient time. Well, you can relate, I am all ears.

Haha I think the right partner isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be, those are personal goals and you can mostly achieve them on your own. At least from my perspective grin

Ah but this is too public a place to talk about my hopes and dreams, NL has so many eyes watching at all times grin
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by sexylogan(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
digitite:

My brother from another mother. You will marry a jewel. And have ephikos as children that will colonise Jupiter.. God bless you.

B

Amen oh!
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by sexylogan(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
ucheHapers:
Bros one Heineken and isi ewu for you...you deymake sense....

Thanks bros!
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by ourchoice(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
The only girl that believes in you is the girl u met when u have no kobo! I know this issue has been overflogged....but that's the only time to know a girl who believes in you.

And the best period to meet such girls are:

1. While in school; that's if u passed through higher institution

2. When u are still learning work/trade/business; if u happen to be a business person

3. When u are still serving; NYSC

4. When u are still job-hunting

Any girl u meet when u have a good job, business or trade....just forget any story she is telling u....she only believes in your present good situation and I can bet u that if not for your present good condition now, she won't accept u.

Once u start earning money, own a nice apartment and maybe a car as a man, believe it or not, u can't find a woman that truly believes in you....you will only be meeting opportunist girls waiting to reap where they didn't sow....so if u are in that stage of your life as a man, pls bury love...delete love from your memory and just play along with your wisdom.

The only woman that deserves your all is that woman that stood by u through darkness....tears, management, lack and during bounty...

Pls if u are a guy reading this and u have a girl that stood by u when u were struggling to survive...she assisted u, prayed for u...cooked for u, washed for u....lied to her parents and guardians because of u...spent her little savings to help u achieve your goal...pls for the sake of posterity and mankind, never u abandon her...dont leave her to marry one new girl that just appeared from nowhere forming I LOVE YOU...dont leave that your old time girl for any new girl...even if she's not as pretty as u desire...u can refine her to your taste.

In order words, the only way to know a girl who believes in you or your dream is for u yourself to believe in yourself and your dreamsmiley

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by digitite: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Haha I think the right partner isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be, those are personal goals and you can mostly achieve them on your own. At least from my perspective grin

Ah but this is too public a place going taluk about my hopes and dreams, NL has so many eyes watching at all times grin

Yea, actually. You know how to reach me. I wanna know them. lol
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by digitite: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
ourchoice:
The only girl that believes in you is the girl u met when u have no kobo! I know this issue has been overflogged....but that's the only time to know a girl who believes in you.

And the best period to meet such girls are:

1. While in school; that's if u passed through higher institution

2. When u are still learning work/trade/business; if u happen to be a business person

3. When u are still serving; NYSC

4. When u are still job-hunting

Any girl u meet when u have a good job, business or trade....just forget any story she is telling u....she only believes in your present good situation and I can bet u that if not for your present good condition now, she won't accept u.

Once u start earning money, own a nice apartment and maybe a car as a man, believe it or not, u can't find a woman that truly believes in you....you will only be meeting opportunist girls waiting to reap where they didn't sow....so if u are in that stage of your life as a man, pls bury love...delete love from your memory and just play along with your wisdom.

The only woman that deserves your all is that woman that stood by u through darkness....tears, management, lack and during bounty...

Pls if u are a guy reading this and u have a girl that stood by u when u were struggling to survive...she assisted u, prayed for u...cooked for u, washed for u....lied to her parents and guardians because of u...spent her little savings to help u achieve your goal...pls for the sake of posterity and mankind, never u abandon her...dont leave her to marry one new girl that just appeared from nowhere forming I LOVE YOU...dont leave that your old time girl for any new girl...even if she's not as pretty as u desire...u can refine her to your taste.

In order words, the only way to know a girl who believes in you or your dream is for u yourself to believe in yourself and your dreamsmiley

Jah Bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by vicstar(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexylogan:

My brother, if u have such a woman and u don't put a ring on her finger and value her as u should, describing u as "Olodo" is too mild.

bro! Nice1 grin buh pls where can I find diz 7 women?? cry
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
When she stops you from wearing sunshades even wen its really sunny then certainly she blives in ur vision grin
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by sinequanon: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
digitite:

You can recognize in others what you are yourself.

You can fall for others for bad things you don't recognize in yourself.

You will "know" such ladies when you "know" yourself and you are the same.
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by digitite: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
sinequanon:

You can recognize in others what you are yourself.

You can fall for others for bad things you don't recognize in yourself.

You will "know" such ladies when you "know" yourself and you are the same.

You make a lot of sense. But if you can give examples, I would appreciate it.

Is akin to, if you don't know where you are coming from, you won't know where you are going.
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by sinequanon: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
digitite:

You make a lot of sense. But if you can give examples, I would appreciate it.

Is akin to, if you don't know where you are coming from, you won't know where you are going.

Yes, it is very similar.

It is like walking gently up to a cat. It will run away, because the cat, itself, only walks gently when it is stalking. That is what it understands.

A brief relationship example:

A woman is having trouble with her long term bf. She meets a man with whom she begins to have romantic feelings. The man knows that she must make up her mind without his intervention, so he doesn't respond romantically, but stays friends. He waits for her to either break up or make up with her bf.

A woman who prioritizes fidelity recognizes what the friend is doing.

A woman who does not prioritize fidelity starts to wonder what is wrong with her physical appearance.

So, because she doesn't believe strongly enough in fidelity, she doesn't relate to the man who does.

It is also akin to the saying, "if you smile at the world, the world smiles back." i.e your experiences reflect who you are.
Re: How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? by ginelo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
sexylogan:

Bro u're so on point.....Jah bless u!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? / UEFA FINAL / 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.